Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration

by CedCommerce

An all-in-one solution to simplify your way to sell on Walmart

Hamelin Store

We have been using this App for several months now and we haven't had any crashes or major issues. The customer service is responsive, courteous, and professional.

Sap! Beverages

I continue to love working with the CED team, they are so incredibly helpful and responsive! I would highly recommend!

Wicked Cushions

Abhilash from Cedcomerce helped me with some weird issues syncing my store with walmart. Honestly walmart seller center is a nightmare, and without this app id just toss the marketplace in the trash completely. This is a must have app for anyone who wants to expand to walmart sales. Dont be put off by the many options in the app, their support team is amazing and will walk you through all sorts of complicated steps if you need.

Dvelup Shopify

I had Adeeba help me step by step using this app and she was the best person ever to deal with. The app is great but her customer service was much greater. Thanks Adeeba for showing me the ropes. You're the best.

Biblestore.com

The app works, great for listing items in bulk and imports orders back into Shopify. When we've needed customer support, they've always been able to resolve our issues.

AMANG NY INC

Adeeba!
Great service! whenever I have errors the support is really helpful.
She helped me perfectly!
Love this support

1ST C & R

Thanks Abhilash for your patience and walking me through the process one step at a time.. for a minute I was worried that this would be just too much for me but due to your patience and instructions it was not that difficult at all to integrate with.. selling on walmart has boosted my revenue by 100 fold.. I advise you all to give this app a try.. because I'm sure none of you shopify sellers are really making any real revenue dealing with amazon and google..

Urban Cycling Apparel

Great service! I had lots of questions on a Saturday and the live chat person was available and eager to help me.

Goli

Great Integration App and good Features and Bulk operations as well.
CEDCOMMERCE provides great customer support. Abhilash has been great with helping resolve my issues

66autocolor

The app worked well for product listing. We ended up going a different direction but the app it's self did okay.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31