Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration

by CedCommerce

An all-in-one solution to simplify your way to sell on Walmart

Totality Solutions Inc.

Easy set up and automatic products sync are a plus.
Support helps troubleshoot any questions.
Although it is better to troubleshoot through their live chat.

A Special Touch

I love the app, customer service and help I have thru the integration process. The reps are nice and very knowledgeable and always willing to help. I bought some barcodes and the rep made sure I know what to do with them to make the process simple.

Olive & Chain

The customer service is great! With the plan I bought, the team is helping me upload my products and run an SEO to help increase sales. I look forward to working with them on all my future projects and integrations.

VC PLAY

I used this app and with the assistance of its team, things become really easy. Highly recommended.

Knick Knack Toy Shack

I have been using CED's Walmart App for over a year. This App has made it very easy to load our products and keep all data synced with Shopify. CED is very easy to work with and anytime we need help CED is always available to help us. I recommend this App highly if you want to sell on Walmart.

Magnetdrip

Seamless way to add your products in Walmart inventory . The customer service is very competent and the interface is simple

Alonzo's Oil

This is the best way to get your Shopify inventory into Walmart. Easy to use compared to walmart's native functionality.

Teal Hibiscus

I was a little confused but that was my fault. Customer service is awesome and app seems to be pretty good too!

GuruCatz

Looking forward to a new journey! So far, it has been smooth riding a through the integration process! Ready to hit the market! Couldn’t of done it with the great app support, customer support! Definitely recommend it!

BatDaLash

I just started using the app but so far I'm very impressed. It's easy to use and the layout is also easy to understand. The support services are readily available and very helpful. I would definitely recommend this app worth every penny

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36