Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration | Reviews

by CedCommerce

An all-in-one solution to simplify your way to sell on Walmart

Beluga Design

1. Best app on the market for this use case
2. A ton of functionality - everything you want
3. Very responsive customer service
4. Fast and works well
5. Reasonable pricing However, the UI is not intuitive and I needed help to figure it out. But other than learning the UI for the first time, I highly recommend.

rbeey

They provide amazing customer support and also help you to get unblocked in case you did not understand something. Will definitely recommend.

SnoreStop

Tanya and the whole team successfully got our entire catalog of products published on Walmart.com. It did take a few months but that is due to Walmart's poor customer service. The team was diligent and kept opening cases over and over again with every error message we receive. Great things don't happen overnight. You cannot have unrealistic expectations. If you've worked with Amazon then you know what I'm talking about! We are currently working on the SEO part so we can start really growing our business to meet our goals for 2022. Their customer service is excellent and their communication is 5 stars! I HIGHLY recommend their service they are a valuable asset to your growing your business on Walmart. We were not able to do this on our own and I'm happy to have started this partnership. It was a learning curve in the beginning and I'm thankful they were so patient with me. They provide the service you pay for no gimmicks here. You can trust them to help you grow on Walmart.com.

Graceful Giftings

This app facilitated the upload and integration of nearly 60,000 product listings in under 60 days. The process was seamless and the customer service was responsive. The team at CedCommerce holds your hand every step of the way and their communication was outstanding. We highly recommend this tool for integrating your store with the Walmart Seller Marketplace.

Twin Brothers export

I am starting selling on Walmart and this app is pretty easy to use and very useful for those who sell online in Walmart, I definitely recommend it

Heath Riles BBQ

This app was very complicated in the beginning and not easy to understand. I finally chatted with the right agent that was willing to help me get things figured out. Thank you very much, Abhilash!

Fly Trap Yoga: Yoga Boutique

I was very lost in the beginning- they are very helpful and thorough. Assisted me every step of the way. Patient.

Speak4em.com

Great help, without the app I would of been stuck scratching my head. Recommend to everyone looking to use Walmart Shopify channel.

Finkelman's

Great customer service and app performance. The customer service representatives are always ready to help through chat and are very responsive

Styles by Alexis

good timesand something new everyday
learning about shipping and local shopping
learn to am example of what to see

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40