Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration

by CedCommerce

An all-in-one solution to simplify your way to sell on Walmart

ADS Has Solutions LLC

Working with Adeeba has been a TOTAL PLEASURE!! EXTREMELY helpful
in all aspects of customer care. Great person to have helping you when you don't know what you are doing!! THANK YOU!!

Spiral USA

Service is definitely really impressive with a team of support looking after your needs if you go for the annual contract.
I was impressed by the app dashboard, there you will get all the info in just a few clicks, I have got my tasks left, my best selling products, low inventory stuff, and my sales. Uploading products is a very smooth process.

Along with this, they are communicating with Walmart on my behalf in resolving my issues related to the unpublished products.

I am also given the opportunity to explore the product listing and sponsored ads service as free for a month. Enjoy all the services provided by Cedcommerce.

Going for the annual contract is worth for me.

Great job Ced guys.

Carole Martin

App works well and connects seamlessly to my shopify account lets me process orders much quicker, manage inventory and saves time so I can do other things

GrumpyJuice.co

I used this app to connect my shopify store to Walmart Seller and it has been very helpful. The confusion involved in integrating products, sku's, UPC is a headache, so this app is awesome!

JC DISTRO

I was amazed. I’ve tried many other apps regarding the Walmart integration and I found this one and this works exactly like what I wanted. Walmart’s user interface and their seller central is horrible to use, but this app make it so much easier. Inventory update works perfectly and just one click to import/export my products to the market. And they gave me a step by step instruction on how to successfully upload my products onto Walmart. Answered all my questions and also guided me in the right direction!

OralAngel™

This is a review from a person who has not worked on any technical things before and had used the Free Walmart Marketplace Applications but to update the products and other things is not at all possible from that and there is no one who can assist regarding things then I was approached by Hrithik he guided me through The Cedcommerce app and now I have successfully uploaded my products on Walmart and the Team is so responsive that they are available to help 24*7 even on weekends they help you in guiding through the app and also the app is sufficient and informative enough that you can go through the things your self also. For now they have set a new benchmark on how an Integration should be as Walmart is a very tough marketplace. And the price is also negotiable as they help new sellers to grow and expand the business so kudos to the team for making the experience of sellers this good.

TheZenConnect LLC

The best customer service I have ever received! Gave me a step by step instruction on how to successfully upload my products onto Walmart. Answered all my questions and also guided me in the right direction!

J.Valintin Men's Wear Legend

I have started using this app recently and have found this one to be the “best”.

Excellent functionalities and the most reliable one .

Would also like to share some of the advantages the app provides over some of the free apps available .

App sends the inventory and price update in near real time and does not wait to create batches, if inventory of one product is updated on Shopify it is sent to Walmart immediately.

As Walmart official App does not allow separate description of variant products the app solves this problem and allows sellers to set different title and description for variants as Walmart allows different title and description for same product variations.

Various special features like Shipping exceptions, promotions and swatch images can easily be implemented to the products using the app.

As many sellers do not want all of the Shopify product images to list on Walmart.com, the app allows sellers to select which product images to be shown on Walmart and in which order.

Other features like share products and products preview helps to promote the Walmart listings on different social media platforms and preview the listings before sending them to Walmart.com

Provides the best seo tips .

Refund and cancel order requests can be processed easily via app.

Your inputs and ideas about the app will be recorded and implemented in the app.

You will get the technical support staff every time you need help.

The customer service from the team is excellent and they reply right away and resolve the issues right away.

Thanks for providing the app .

Great support and must recommended application !!

Badger Steel USA LLC

Very help and kind, very user-friendly platform. Customer services was able to give additional information and solved complex problems.

Sanare Shopping & Sanare Go LLC

I love this company and the apps they create to help us. customer service is just as good as Shopify.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19