Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell on Walmart, list your products and manage orders.

Candid Signature

Easy to use app to get your products listed on Walmart. Syncs your catalog, orders, and inventory. Walmart interface is hard to work with, this makes things a lot easier. Be aware that you'll need to use the Walmart product files if you have multiple images and swatches for variants. Customer support helped along the way when there were any questions or concerns.

U-LUV Foods

CED commerce was 100% professional and helpful in our team installing their app to manage our Walmart.com request. All this done, during the COVID-19 pandemic.If you're looking to connect your Shopify inventory to Walmart account I Definitely recommend

Bambino's R US

One of the best apps available for Walmart. This is a very well designed app with as much flexibility and variety of options to manage your products, inventory, price, and orders smoothly. I got help regarding increasing the sales on Walmart. They work on the SEO of my products so that I can start getting sales as I am new on Walmart. Tech support guided me in each and every step. They shared so many tips with me so that I can work on my end to grow sales.

I feel glad that at the starting of my business on Walmart I reach the right place. Their support team is very friendly, professional and hard-working. They have in-depth knowledge of Walmart. They possess amazing skills and are helpful above and beyond. They fetch me results in very little time.

I recommend this App and Support Team to All Shopify Sellers who are new and not getting any sales on Walmart. We saved thousands of dollars by using the App versus a consultant or sales associate.

Ced work is like adding a cherry to the cake!

Devita Designs

Integration is a PERFECT solution for sellers of Walmart. It is all in one app and provides you every functionality that helps you in selling your products on Walmart and managing orders Smoothly. It will allow you to upload your Shopify listing and manage unlimited orders. The syncing works well and the app is quite easy to use. There are multiple features that are really helpful in making all your work automated and effortless.

Ced guys have extended my free trial period on their own after seeing my account status and updated me about that. Help me in knowing the products that are having duplicate barcodes.
Great App!

JDC, LLC

So Far So Good! Walked right through the setup process. No Issues. I can't thank you guys enough!!!

Ultimate Care Products

I used to app to push our Shopify selection to Walmart. Working well. It is nice that you get a dedicated account manager who supports you right from the start and really facilitates with the launch.

AFRICAN SOUGOU

Cedcommerce has helped me in getting the barcode exemption for the products, They also helped me in completing the launch checklist. Apart from this, the features that I like the most are the Product upload and retire, promotions and price management, Order shipment and Order refunds or cancellation and 2-day Free Shipping Orders, etc everything that we Walmart seller needs.

i am so glad to use this app because it makes my life so easy to integrate Walmart seller center. Also, it allows me to sell more.

I suggest all the sellers of Shopify to try Walmart integration app. You will always get satisfaction by the Cedcommerce!

SheServed® LLC

CedCommerce has the best integ tool 4 Walmart,has 24/7 cust serv,Excel tech supp This app ROCKS!

Men's Fashion Jewelry

Amazing App!!! works very good...The customer service is amazing and very helpfull and understand all your needs. I am a new seller and my account is not LIVE yet. Ced guys are helping me in making my account LIVE as well as extend my trial period to some more days so that I can test all the functionalities of the app.

Ced guys are guiding me in product uploading, completing the launch checklist and order management. It is all in one app and provides every functionality that helps you in selling your products on Walmart and managing orders. It will allow you to upload your Shopify listing and manage unlimited orders. The syncing works well and the app is quite easy to use. There are multiple features that are really helpful in making all your work automated and effortless. I like this app a lot.

HairSil

CedCommerce did an outstanding job. We have been trying to get our brand HairSil Accelerator back onto WalMart.com for 3 years. CedCommerce did it in 3 weeks. We recommend this App and Support Team to All Shopify Brands. We saved thousands of dollars by using the App versus a consultant or sales associate

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15