Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration

by CedCommerce

An all-in-one solution to simplify your way to sell on Walmart

KaraMD®

Great app with excellent customer support, they helped me through the whole setup and got me live quickly

September 15, 2020

Hi Blake,

Thank you for your review. We will be there to help you anytime :)

Thanks,
Team CedCommerce.

R. Terra

kushagra from Walmart Integration App. Was professional! He help to set my store online step by step “ on my time” always happy to answer my questions! Great customer service - well deserved 100 stars!

b-goat

The customer service is top notch. Any questions we had, we received an answer in short time. Would recommend

UFC Store

This app is very easy to use for updating and keeping track of all our products for WM.com. The import of product functionality is easy to use and helpful when first setting up the integration. Swati is the best!

MGlobal Outdoor-Helping keep our dogs SAFE!

MGlobal Outdoor

The integration team has done good! I have no complaints. I highly recommend if you would like top quality work done in a timely manner. Keep up the good work team!

StylistWears

Great experience. Added almost 5 thousand items in about 5 minutes. It saved us over a week's worth of hours. and we were able to concentrate on getting other things done. Our first sale came in less than 4 hours after we went live. Worth the money spent. I will recommend it and will use it again and again.

Ms. M's Plus Size Shop

I use this app to integrate with WalMart. Swati helped me several times with technical issues that I did not comprehend. Just terrific! The crew has been very helpful and there is someone always on staff 24/7 to answer questions in chat. They will also converse with you by Skype or Wgats APP. Now that is customer service!

Tonya Renee Shaw Store

I used this app! It happens to be the best app I have used thus far! I am excited about it. The customer service is AMAZING! AMAZING! This app has made my anxiety and nervousness about setting up Walmart very very very easy. The techs behind the scene are soooo helpfully. Any issues that I ran into with Walmart, they resolved them within minutes.
THIS IS A MUST HAVE APP! MAKES YOUR ENTREPRENEUR LIFE SO MUCH EASIER.
Oh yeah that also have a 24/7 chat room (WHERE SOMEONE ALWAYS ANSWERS YOUR QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS)

SweetLiberty

Helpful guidance - When I was unable to access my account, the 24 hour text live chat was super helpful in getting my problems solved. great customer service.

KK-WALMART