Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration

by CedCommerce

An all-in-one solution to simplify your way to sell on Walmart

Slashtek

Came through and really helped me get things connected. Lots of support - more so than you normally would see with an integrator. Thanks!

Froedge Machine & Supply Co., Inc.

I really like this app! The importing is a very smooth process likewise the uploading. I really like the fact that you can search for your item in order to do changes to it so you're not having to click the "next page" button. CED Commerce support is a great help as well, they are there when we need them!

Sunika Sneakers

I am a new seller on Walmart, don't know what to do. After installing the Walmart Integration app, they assisted me in completing the launch checklist. Completing the launch checklist This app helps me a lot in managing my inventory, products, and orders. All I need to do is to click buttons
to manage orders and products, every
process is automated by the CED team. Now, I hardly spend 5-10 minutes. Along with this, I got other features that I like the most - the threshold inventory

Feroce Couture Boutique

Love this app and I appreciate Sonali so much she has been a big help with everything . This app pretty much helps with everything . Love the feature of how Shopify syncs your products to the app which links to Walmart .

October 15, 2019

Thank you Ebonne for the appreciation. Assisting you in selling your products on Walmart has been an absolute pleasure for our team.

Wish you great success on Walmart.

the amazin' jungle

I have been using the walmart integration app. I am very impressed with the service and what is even better is the support provided. Online chat is available 24 hours to answer your questions and solve any glitches. Keep it up guys!
Sonali and Raza on chat are very helpful and get things fixed quickly!

Hi Rizwan,

Thanks for sharing your kind words. We would love to serve you on more than one marketplace.

Regards,
Team CedCommerce.

KETOPSF

First of all this software is amazing, yet what makes it even better is the support. Adeeba in customer support has been amazing! 2 years ago the approval process and up loading products was 180 page PDF and 14 months of pain. I literally got software yesterday, got approved and products published within 24 hrs. Amazing!

October 15, 2019

Thanks William for sharing your experience and appreciating our team work.

TheBlowdryer.com

I like this app. Support Team rocks! Quick to respond and always willing to help, give advice and suggestions to help me fully understand how the app works. Every time I ask something they're always there! Thank you!

BestMade Natural Products

Anybody that has tried to work with Walmart, will understand how this app is a MUST HAVE> . Walmart doesn't know what they're doing. I'm sorry. They don't..

CED software has saved my sanity in getting my products onto walmart..

Hi Miro,

Thanks for the feedback and rating us 5 stars. We understand the basic need of a seller and tried our best to help sellers get rid of the pain that they face while selling the products on the marketplace.

amtify

I'm new to this app and my absolute favorite part so far is the support. They won't let you not use it to it's fullest and they actually follow up with YOU! Adeeba has had the patience of a Saint and I really enjoy the way she explains everything and nothing is a problem. You'd be making a mistake if you don't to give this app a try.

UproMax

The app works very good and resolve my requeriments. The customer service is GREAT, fast response to resolve any issue !!!