Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration

by CedCommerce

List, Sync, Manage, & Automate to boost sales on Walmart

Supersale 99

Best App to sell on Walmart. Its been two years working with CED Commerce without any issue. Very helpful and professional people. Customer Support is awesome.

Mactrotown

just try with system and their tech support. currently having excellent and very helpful system walk through for new user

Ne Cycle Shop

They help me a lot and walk me through what I need to do. Awesome

Expression Tees

A great tool for integrating Shopify and Walmart. The staff is very helpful and quick to address any concerns, offering walkthroughs and a ton of hand holding during the entire process. Thanks!

The Lucky Penny Llc

I had an issue to uploade my items, the cedcommerce are very kind and professional to help us for fix it!

Cutcardstock

I tried the trial and it does work and seems to work well for very simple products. Items that have variations and important tags with information are not working well with the system. We needed to add more information to the listing that was not integrating and ran into some bugs. Support help is aggressive and they call often to help, but they must be overseas because they call late at night. I have received calls and messages from them at midnight CST. The support help is also difficult to understand, and they also have a hard time understanding what I am trying to communicate with them. We have put this integration on pause until further progress from both them and a more user friendly walmart platform.

Jzs Camera Shopify Test Store

Great value for the money! Provides a reasonably robust platform at very reasonable rates.

Rc Time

Good APP,Easy to integrate with walmart.

Urbancrews

-5 Stars if possible.

Consistent problems with Walmart Marketplace - Integration App. After the first issue of items not being able to be published due to the App. We were guaranteed assistance and personal help, so were convinced to start Annual plan. However, the number we received to get help from, was not customer friendly. Besides laughing about our situation during our call, and not being able to understand. We have been constantly forwarded to use their examples and integration samples on how to publish products. Our issue has been constantly, the App itself publishes item we would leave unpublished until a release date that we have. However the issue was that we were not correctly uploading the information, and have used the directions step by step... Issue consists, lost customers, and now lost our patronage. What we have lost is $300, and valuable time. Thank you for taking our payment, with a guaranteed refund, but not giving us a refund due to the issue not being covered for refunds. The most important issue, the App not working...

Update 06/01/2017:
After talking with CEDCommerce Support and Customer Service, was told that I would receive a refund for the annual we payed for. However no contact has been made after, I honestly do not know if they are waiting for my review to go away first, or if I misunderstood for the past +5 phone conversations.

Upward Mobile Llc

Only works for very basic product uploads. My products have variations and it does not work uploading separate SKU's on variations. Worked with them for hours and they did not fix it. In chat they will leave you sitting there for 30 minutes while they try and fix. After I asked for a refund because it did not work they started ending chats immediately and wouldn't communicate.