Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration

by CedCommerce

List, Sync, Manage, & Automate to boost sales on Walmart

Indus Retail

System software and support is good. After few hick up things will work out. Site back end is very poorly designed. Horizontal scroll bar is at bottom of poorly designed layout, it is very difficult to submit the items. I don't know if these guys are just fixing the errors on beta software. It is not ready to go software. I have tried the software but these guys don't know the customer requirements. These are some bozos working in isolation with no thinking about customer usage.

Mediterranean Grocery

Fantastic , and Very Prompt Service !!!

Hawaiian Store

Every time I have needed answers, the support has been quick, efficient and very easy to understand. My time is valuable and I feel like the people in charge of this realize that and do a great job at resolving any issues, as well as explaining things when I have questions or concerns.

Tool

CEDCommerce has been a true partner in helping me launch on Walmart and become a successful seller. This APP is exactly what you need if you want to sell on Walmart.com.Every step of the way support has been there to help me. Thank you CED !

Memoi

Great app easy to use and wonderful help team :)
True 5 Star

Polygroup

Best Walmart integration on Shopify. If you want to sell on Walmart and have a Shopify store, this is the APP you want. Good support via the team on Skype. I would recommend.

Lil Shirts

This is a really good app, simple to use and does a great job of sending product to Walmart.

Swissbotany

Very happy with this app. Was easy to set up and has helped generate extra sales. Whenever I've had any questions or issues customer service has responded quickly and efficiently. Update 12/09/17 - Had issues with some products , once more customer service fixed the problem within 10 minutes. Great service!

Activedogtoys

Works perfectly! Customer support is AMAZING! Very helpful and will guide you through the process. It's very easy to get your shopify products onto the walmart marketplace (once you're approved by walmart)! I thought the process would take a long time but my products were live on walmart the next day!!! Happy selling!

Bonita Supply

Amazing support. Respond day and night promptly. We had more than 500 sales in less than 2 weeks with walmart using ced commerce.

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 12