Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration

by CedCommerce

List, Sync, Manage, & Automate to boost sales on Walmart

Yzprojectapparel

Customer service is good, app is good. Does it's job.

Petpost

Terrible company. They lied to get my company as a customer, promising a seamless integration between Walmart, Shopify, and Amazon fulfillment. We repeatedly told the support team that express and overnight shipping was not working.

We notified the support team 4 times. Every time they confirmed that the issue was fixed, even though it wasn't.

As everyone else has commented (the real reviews): this company is a scam and the support team are liars. The software doesn't work as advertised, and the support sucks. Avoid at all costs.

Leathercuffwatch

There have been improvements in their product.

Usorganic

Fantastic customer service , highly recommend using their services
Helped for the all process to upload my products and they have deep knowledge about Walmart marketplace integration.
David helped me in very good and humble manner. I am totally satisfied with his very professional service.

Milehigh Hydro

very nice customer service , highly recommend using their services
they have helped me again with my items loading

Helped for the process and for understanding of the extension as well for usage

james and nidhi rajput helped me alot in this process, specially james guided me through the process very professionally

Bol Productions

2+ Year User...Great support provided in a very timely manner. CED App will integrate all my Shopify listings onto Walmart.com. Many options on how to optimize my listing to make them more visible on Walmart. Excellent advice on exactly how to do that from my personal CED advisor.

Briobebe

best customer service ever
quick and responsive
the app works great

Novaferrumcom

Super APP. Easy to use. Simple. But above all, fantastic support team. They rock!

Matt And Ethan Toychest

This is the worst product ever. Poor product and poor customer service. This service provider is a scammer and a liar. We have reported them to Shopify as well as the BBB, and filing a consumer complaint. Would recommend using any provider besides this one. They do not stand behind their word or their product.

Costumeish

Always helpful and takes the time to explain things and Thanks!