Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration

by CedCommerce

An all-in-one solution to simplify your way to sell on Walmart

Badger Steel USA LLC

Very help and kind. Customer services was able to give additional information and solved complex problems. They resolve and very responsive. The interface does need a bit of user friendly touches but that's because there is a lot of capabilities. I enjoy the help and learning about the integration which makes very seamless to do our work.

Sanare Shopping & Sanare Go LLC

I love this company and the apps they create to help us. customer service is just as good as Shopify.

Athletic Brewing Company

Very helpful for managing our Walmart channel via Shopify. Support has been great as well. Would highly recommend!

Goparty Decoration

Fantastic app, allowed me to get full syncing with Walmart and made listing the products extremely easily .Great app and a real time saver.

Kushagra has been excellent in his work and provided me with top notch customer service , very friendly and always best in his work . Helped me in setting things through the app and explaining various functionalities.

Great customer experience.will definitely recommend this app!

GledringUSA

A very good app. The support team is very good like Kushagra. He handles my issue and supports very very well .thank you for your great support.

Destination Gold Detectors

Very attentive and thorough customer support. The support is hands-on and gets matters solved right away.

Essential Deals 1

the help and assistance given was 5 star quality was really impressed. great for a easy transition to Walmart marketplace

JNecom

This app has been the perfect solution for my Walmart needs! Support is also extremely friendly and very helpful! I would not hesitate to recommend this app to others! I am looking forward to growing my business with them!

SmartChoi4U

Awesome integration with Walmart. I wish it could do the same with other eCommerce websites like Amazon, Etsy, etc.

Video instruction is really helpful as well

Pricing should be less expensive.

Rivka Friedman Jewelry

We have been using this app since January and have started making a decent amount of sales on Walmart. The CED team has been very accommodating with all of our requests through this process, and we have had a lot! They are committed to our success and we are grateful for their support in making sure we are happy with their product. Sonali especially is very responsive any time we need help or have questions.