Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration

by CedCommerce

An all-in-one solution to simplify your way to sell on Walmart

Swagasaurus Rex

The staff is super helpful and available. It's about as easy as you can get with walmart.com (which is still maddeningly infuriating). It's the best integrator I could find with Shopify and Walmart hands down.

Caseelegance

Awesome app and instantaneous service - which is the most important when dealing with product feeds.

Golden Lotus Antiques

Best Walmart integration on Shopify. If you want to sell on Walmart and have a Shopify store, this is the APP you want. Good support on Skype.
Fantastic customer service , highly recommend using their services,Helped for the all process in integration.
Stepen Jones helped me in very good and humble manner. I am totally satisfied with this app. Thanks

Leathercuffwatch

There have been improvements in their product.

Usorganic

Fantastic customer service , highly recommend using their services
Helped for the all process to upload my products and they have deep knowledge about Walmart marketplace integration.
David helped me in very good and humble manner. I am totally satisfied with his very professional service.

Milehigh Hydro

very nice customer service , highly recommend using their services
they have helped me again with my items loading

Helped for the process and for understanding of the extension as well for usage

james and nidhi rajput helped me alot in this process, specially james guided me through the process very professionally

Bol Productions

2+ Year User...Great support provided in a very timely manner. CED App will integrate all my Shopify listings onto Walmart.com. Many options on how to optimize my listing to make them more visible on Walmart. Excellent advice on exactly how to do that from my personal CED advisor.

Briobebe

best customer service ever
quick and responsive
the app works great

Novaferrumcom

Super APP. Easy to use. Simple. But above all, fantastic support team. They rock!

Costumeish

Always helpful and takes the time to explain things and Thanks!