Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration

by CedCommerce

An all-in-one solution to simplify your way to sell on Walmart

Satch & Fable

The app works really well and the customer service is exceptional, really out of this world! You can not ask for more.

Thanks.

TonsOfSocks

This App is very helpful for selling on Walmart. There is a learning curve and I often have had issues or questions on things but the customer service is good. I recommend skype chatting with the customer service folks.
There is almost always someone to answer your questions and help find a solution to any problems that may arise or if not.. just text your question and they will answer when they become available.

Quest Toys

This app has been excellent is getting me up and running on Walmart. What I have really enjoyed is the dedicated support team that I have been assigned (my team is lead by Nidhi Rajput). Support response has been amazing. Nidhi's patience in allowing me to ask my questions and learn their tool have really increased my confidence that I made the right choice in partnering with CEDCommerce as my integrator to Walmart.com I have a very large catalog and was able to get everything loaded with price adjustments onto Walmart within a few hours. I sell across multiple channels and using this app fit right into my order fulfillment process very easily.

Bayside Brush Co.

Absolutely recommend this app. I integrated my entire store and the guys at support are very helpful. Thanks for all the help.

CJ-Technology LLC

the app is really helpful, the guys are awesome. Have been using a different platform for years, just made it happen after 1 day working with Ced.

Thanks guys

LoveMyFabric

Excellent app and support! the few problems I did face while uploading my products were mostly on Walmarts end.

moth-prevention.com

There have been some great improvements to this app in recent months and without it we would never have been able to successfully connect from Shopify into Walmart. It takes a bit of getting used to, but the Team at CedCommerce have also been quick to respond and extremely helpful along the way.

EG Gifts

Perfect app great service highly recommended :)
Will use it for more stores
they always help and provide a great customer service

Nashua Nutrition

We have had some challenges with the app because of how our store is setup, but Nidhi has been exceptional with support. We are able to Skype Nidhi seemingly any time of the day or night and get a quick and friendly response. Looking forward to doing more integrations with CED Commerce!

Sexy Sparkles Fashion Jewelry

I honestly did not think that these guys could intergrade my shopify with Walmart but they were able to with no issues, customer service is AMAZING always helpful and answer the calls. thank you