Walmart Integration

An all-in-one solution to simplify your way to sell on Walmart

Free plan available

Italian Food Online Store

Very useful App, ready to go. First time on Walmart and all process last few minutes. With this app all steps are under control and it's easy to connect Shopify and your Walmart account. We used other apps to integrate our system with other famous marketplace and this app deserves a 5 stars. We had some issues with some products update and the customer service (Abhilash above all) is ready 24/7 to help you. So, we suggest this app!

ChildTherapyToys

Seamless integration with Shopify. The app is pretty easy to navigate. If you have a problem, their customer service is easily reachable and helpful. I will continue using their app with confidence.

JE Retail LLC

Terrible customer service, over-priced, lots of glitches, and they don't stop begging for you to leave a review.

RUUFE

I can not put in words how great the whole team is. Great support and very easy to work with. You guys rock

All Pet Things

The app services have been good so far, they have very quick and helpful responses from Customer service

Perfume Plus Outlet

This is one of the best app, I have came across that helps integrate products on Walmart's Sales channel. Absolutely, love the customer service. My rep helped me out with every single question that I had. This app is a great help to the sellers who want to list their products on Walmart.
Very simple to use, one of the most user- friendly app I have used for integration.
If you get stuck or need assistance the support is impeccable.
The team is always there to assist you out in every possible way being screen share, calls, or WhatsApp.
Explained all the functionalities of App
Abhilash helped me through the whole process and was very patient in correcting my listing on Walmart.
The features provided by the app are really amazing and the simple interface make my work a lot easier.
Highly recommended !!

Gorilla Gadgets

GTUBE ROCKERS

This is what I call customer support, my rep did not hang up the phone or end the WhatsApp chat until I was completely set up. This is the easiest team to work with - unlike other customer service teams for other platforms.

Well Life

Although there are some little idiosyncrasies with this app, the customer support is great and they help you figure it out. Once you get the hang of it, and stop making little errors, it is pretty easy to use and you don't need support.
When you do, they are very fast to answer you and help by guiding you through the steps or correcting your errors.
Totally recommend if you are a Walmart.com seller.

nuprintz

The customer support and their App Services are excellent. Every time I have a problem, I just click the chat button in the app and literally within a minute someone is online to chat with me. When it comes to the App functionality I have had very good experience as well. In comparison with other Integration Apps, this one is right up there with the best. The app is snappy, clear instructions and fast Customer service support. It does exactly what I need it to do. Managing my Walmart catalog has been made so much more easier and efficient because of this app.