Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration | Reviews

by CedCommerce

An all-in-one solution to simplify your way to sell on Walmart

EZ Lifestyle

Selling on walmart.com is the most frustrating experience ever but Cedcommerce makes it much better. Be prepared to have a lot of bumps a long the way because of how bad the walmart.com platform is but the app will fix them, it just takes a lot of time and patience.

DAVENDU

Great App and excellent customer service!!
I solved all of my problem. Thank you for your help Swati!

Creo Skate Co

The functionality of this app is great! Shubhangi and her team have been such a great help and support navigating the process of setting my Walmart store up - Many thanks!

Katamco, LLC

Great app for expanding into Walmart. Excellent customer service!!! Everything in the app is user friendly and pretty straight forward. I would definitely recommend checking it out!

NewMarketPets

I am very satisfied with the service and support provided today by Kushagra. He was very supported by teaching me steps by steps on how to publish my products on Walmart. As well, he shared information about how to eliminate errors, and offer to support me in the future and be my point of contact with any issues I go through. He also offered to do the profiling for me. Very kind and respectful. I love the service that Walmart Integration provided to me.

Klaebu Sterling Silver

The 24/hr customer service has been really great for me as I try to upload my products. I was having many technical errors with getting UPCs imported and Kushagra has been so helpful!

KaraMD®

Great app with excellent customer support, they helped me through the whole setup and got me live quickly

September 15, 2020

Hi Blake,

Thank you for your review. We will be there to help you anytime :)

Thanks,
Team CedCommerce.

R. Terra

kushagra from Walmart Integration App. Was professional! He help to set my store online step by step “ on my time” always happy to answer my questions! Great customer service - well deserved 100 stars!

b-goat

The customer service is top notch. Any questions we had, we received an answer in short time. Would recommend

UFC Store

This app is very easy to use for updating and keeping track of all our products for WM.com. The import of product functionality is easy to use and helpful when first setting up the integration. Swati is the best!