Walmart Integration

An all-in-one solution to simplify your way to sell on Walmart

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

AMERICAN RECORDER TECHNOLOGIES, INC.

We use CED everyday, Fast streamline helps managing our 1000's of SKU's. Much easier than uploading tedious spreadsheets. Fast and instant customer service has helped at every turn. We use CED for our other marketplace management as well. Defiantly worth a try

Shapewear and Something Else

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app, amazing support from the team. Special thanks to Abhilash for his help through the process.

vmartgo.com

I am using it as my Walmart seller management tools, it works perfect, listing, order, inventory and sync work very well too

ThirstyRun.com

Time spent using app About 1 year

This is the best app For Walmart integration. The best of it all is the outstanding support who are available 24/7 to help you out whenever you need them. It is well worth the money. Thank you very much guys

Paul's Shoes

Time spent using app About 2 years

I've used two or three different integrations for Walmart but this one is the most straight forward and the service if needed is the best. I recommend this for anyone who wants to easily list products from Shopify directly to Walmart with the most ease and simple migration.

Pet Spot pet

Easy to install and use for Shopify store. Easy to install and use for Shopify store. Easy to install and use for Shopify store.

Traveling Tikes

Wonderful APP and super easy to integrate and use. Needed assistance with one item and communicated immediately with their business analyst Abhilash Srivastav. In just minutes the issue was resolved and I was provided a very concise step by step screen shot for future use. Thrilled with the APP and how well sales have increased in just a matter of hours.

DiscoverMyStore

I used this app for 2 days and all of our products get integrated within 24 hours!!! highly recommend.

Fieldsheer

The application is very user friendly. I recommend it to anyone who needs the integration. It does a way better job than the other Walmart Apps we tried. Walmart is a hard marketplace to do listings and this App has figured it out. Great app. Great customer service. Recommended.

Tektronyx

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is great and does a lot of the tedious work for you like listings, updating inventory, price, acknowledging orders etc. It does a way better job than the other Walmart Apps we tried. Walmart is a hard marketplace to do listings and this App has figured it out. When ever we do have an issue, the customer support team is always there instantly to resolve the issues through chat, text, and email. I would recommend this app. We are a high volume store so we needed this App to deliver and it did.