Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration

by CedCommerce

List, Sync, Manage, & Automate to boost sales on Walmart

OneStopMovieShop

Nidhi has been a live saver! She helped me to get my store on Walmart.com and explained everything in detail. i could not have done with out her!

OA FOODS

Great App! Lets me sell on Walmart.com without having to do anything at all and they have phenomenal customer service! 100% recommended.

Exquizite Group

We have been using the CED app for Walmart through our Shopify store for a little while now. The app helped in listing our products by just selecting products through our Shopify store.

Nidhi Rajput guided us through the onboarding process of Walmart and in listing of our products. She is very conscientious and follows up relentlessly to ensure we have success with listing our products. She has also made recommendations on how to have success selling on Walmart. Five stars to Nidhi for her great work!

We highly recommend CED to all Walmart sellers. It makes selling on Walmart a breeze.

LuvmaBelly

I used the app to upload the products.easy to update price and inventory. would suggest everyone to use this app to save time.

Luminous Being Yoga Clothing

Horrible APP, I was going to use this for walmart integration only and now the are requiring us to use all other integrations? The woman Nidhi Rajput even tried to say walmart required it, total farce!!!!
What , even had a horrible conversation via facebook.the APP clearly states for walmart and now they want our Amazon and Etsy?
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
....

April 15, 2019

Dear Star,

We help sellers to get an account on Walmart Marketplace but it is not in our hands. You were new to e-commerce and wanted to Sell your products on Walmart. As Walmart is one of the top US marketplaces they have strict guidelines to approve or decline any seller. That's why we suggest our Sellers to sell on multiple marketplaces to grow their sales, experience and build customer relationship and earn ratings on their products.

So, we hope you will give us an opportunity to discuss this further with you. You can reach out to us on 888-882-0953 or you can email us apps@cedcommerce.com.

Thanks,
Team CedCommerce.

Pitch Pro Direct

App works great, very nice and easy to use layout. The customer service rep gave us a good demo on how to use the app and how to integrate with Walmart.

GlowCity LLC

This app is amazing Im so excited that my shopify and walmart stores are synced the customer service is truly amazing and they are there for you if you get stuck not knowing what to do
looking forward to a long business relationship

Borderland Rustic Hardware

Very easy to use and integrate with Walmart. The customer support is also awesome. If you have a shopiy store and want to sell on Walmart you cannot go wrong with this integration.

ESL Shop US

The app is decently structured and provides all features we needed for our use case, plus many more that we have not touched yet.

Main pain point was the setup on Walmart. 99% of our 600 SKUs we wanted to sell did not exist yet on Walmart. The self-service publishing inside the app only worked for about 1/4 of the products, with the rest having various issues. I'm positive that this is mainly an issue with the Walmart API. Fortunately, the app developer provides excellent support. Very fast responses, and was able to resolve all of the various listing issues. If you have to create a larger number new listings, I'd strongly advise to let the app developer do the publishing for you.

The actual operation is smooth. Orders and stock levels sync as they're supposed to. This is exactly as hands-off a solution as we were looking for.

Mega Save Wholesale & Retail

Amazing solution provided by Ced. I have received a great support from their team. Integration works very well. I listed my products on Walmart.com quickly without any trouble. I am already using their various integration apps like Newegg, Wish, Tophatter, Google Express, and Importer and also looking to grow my business more with them.

Highly recommended to everyone. AAA+++++