Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration

by CedCommerce

An all-in-one solution to simplify your way to sell on Walmart

SWEET T 52

The App seems easy to use and saves a lot of time and stress. Trying to manually upload items and keep up with everything is time consuming. I look forward to a more organized system. Update: This App has reduced my stress level. Walmart's App is difficult to use causing nothing but frustration. This App is worth every penny. I can now relax and enjoy my business.

ValleyPro

i enjoy the app , and service , the fast respond on the live chat . the app let me share my products on my stores

Luvsy

I've used this app for several of our companies and Cedcommerce has always been very helpful. Agents are very efficient and more than willing to help when needed.

Hot Leathers

CED Commerce makes GREAT plugins, and this Walmart Integration is perfect. They also have amazing customer support. I am very pleased with their products and services. 10/10 recommend!

Assistees

User-intuitive with great customer service. The team assisted me throughout the process of uploading my products. I highly recommend this app.

Dinazah Store

We were looking for a quality integration app which help us to import our shopify products on Walmart and so we got to see this app which fulfilled our need. The support team helped very much to learn about the functionality of t he app and the help was very much appreciated. They were very spontaneous and co operative to the queries looking forward to very long

GT FIGHT CLUB

Great App and excellent customer service. Always available to help when I needed assistance. Very flexible with their plan and willing to work with me to customize my need for my business.

Kasentex

This is my very first time using this app and so far the customer service has been by far excellent! Highly recommend. I got the 99 plan and had some issues but the team is helping me out.

Scrubs A Million

I used this app to get me set up on Walmart.com. I've been trying to set this up on my own since 8am est. I finally gave up. You guys were able to get in done in no time (less than 1-2 hours if that). I'm so thankful for the support. I was so lost and would have never figured it out without you guys. Thank you so much to my team of helpers!

Dara HB

I have received personal attention and assistance through this app. I have a personal account manager who is handling a lot of the details necessary to set my Walmart store in good position to become profitable, and this is a huge help to me. I have so many different aspects to my business, it is great to have someone on my team who knows what they are doing and can do some heavy lifting for me. My case manager there is like a loyal employee. She is always helpful and they are always available to help, 24 hours a day. When you request help, they will literally get to you in about 5 seconds, every time. This is a reliable service and so far I am extremely pleased. I highly recommend.