Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration

by CedCommerce

An all-in-one solution to simplify your way to sell on Walmart

Mulivai

Look no further - 24/7 support, easy integration, friendly interface, great customer service! I took me about 48h and we were up and running. I'm so happy I chose CedCommerce. It must be the best integration app I've seen on Shopify. Thank you!

Kidskin

Awesome app and wonderful customer service!! Great App functionality
I've tried other Integration Apps but this one is the best.

Rudolph Jewelers

The app works great and the support is wonderful as well. I needed help with mapping categories and the support person did it for me. It does not get easier than that.

BEING BETTER MATTERS

Hi There,
I am writing because the App services are great and easy to use. It makes the app very functional and user friendly, They also have great customer service and are very patience with us.

BeltBro

Great support! I was having trouble getting everything synced and they were very responsive to help me. The products uploaded successfully to Walmart with all our pictures, pricing and description, so it worked! :)

vidaXL-US

I used this app to do my walmart, the app is good to use and support help is fast and can help me fix the problem

NU3

The app is pretty handy to upload product directly to Walmart. Works very well and their customer service is lighting fast and they are there to help all the way.

shoreboatsupplies

I used this app to connect my shopify store to walmart Seems easy to use customer service was helpful . The customer service agent did her best and helped me to get the app to work. The app helps intergrate your shopify store with walmart quickly and easily .

Transformation Protein

After trying Walmart's own Shopify app and failing miserably, CedCommerce came to our rescue. I must say, this app has, by far, the best customer service I ever experienced on any software platform. 24/7 expert support is available directly via live chat, they respond in less than a minute and help with even the most difficult technical problems. Currently we are able to sync all products in a customized way between our Shopify store and Walmart seamlessly. 5 stars!

Name Your Price Fashions

This app is pretty user friendly. I like the examples it shows you on the side what you need to say or do when setting up the app. Great Feature!