Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration

by CedCommerce

An all-in-one solution to simplify your way to sell on Walmart

SweetLiberty

Helpful guidance - When I was unable to access my account, the 24 hour text live chat was super helpful in getting my problems solved. great customer service.

KK-WALMART

Great App integration tool for Walmart easy use
highly recommend

Premiere Dress Shirts

This is the best app I have used on Shopify. Every Shopify store should use this app to upload their products to Walmart. Also the staff goes above and beyond for you. Anything you ask them they get it done. They have helped me so much and can not wait to continue to grow with them!

TruBlu Biker

The app is so much better than the one offered by Walmart. You have so much more control in managing your products. This is my second app by CED Commerce and will be my go to. By far, Swati is the best support person they have. I chatted with many others but she worked with me for hours and answered all my questions even doing part of the integration for me on the backend. I couldn't have done this without her! Thank you so much, CED Commerce, and Swati especially, in helping me launch my products to sell on Walmart.com. trublubiker.com

Awesome women’s clothing

Great service Swati is very helpful she’s been working on my website all day since lots of stuff on my website I appreciate it so much thank you Swati

SaRe Wellness - Where Healthy Families Thrive

This app is a great help to the sellers who want to list their products on Walmart.
Very simple to use, one of the most user- friendly app I have used for integration.
If you get stuck or need assistance the support is impeccable.
The team is always there to assist you out in every possible way being screen share, calls, or WhatsApp.
Called me whenever needed and assisted me in through the screen share. Explained all the functionalities of the app and the Walmart seller center . Gave me their time and energy until all the things were clear.
Kushagra helped me through the whole process and was very patient in correcting my listing on Walmart.
Suggested me about the SEO and the tips through which we can increase the sales.
The features provided by the app are really amazing and the simple interface makes my work a lot easier.
Highly recommended !!

oncnaturalcolors.com

Install is simple. We started with the free trial. But due to operational issues our end. It looked like we would run out of time. A quick call in to Support via their Chat. And Swati very kindly agreed to extend the trial period a few hours. There was a confusing anomaly early on. Where the app showed the wrong badge. But again, Swati fixed it via Chat in no time at all. Set-up and on-boarding was straightforward. Most are intuitive. Kushagra was a great help to a colleague in the US when uploading to Walmart.  The app UI is clean and like Shopify in design. So easy to navigate. UX between Shopify and the App is excellent. We are live on Walmart. And the sales are coming in. So upgrading to monthly was a no-brainer.  Support is deserving of extra special mention.  Outstanding service!  Chat response time is swift.  And you can use Skype. For sending screenshots etc. I have to single Swati out for special mention. She is more a part of my team than some of my colleagues. A real credit to CedCommerce! A welcome change for those of us that have to deal with other A-Z "support" services! Recommend the App. All the more so for exceptional Customer Service. 7 Stars - for the service alone! Thank you.

Buy & Sell Fitness

Customer service is excellent. The developer contacted me via whatsapp to walk me through the entire process of syncing my products to walmart.com, barcodes, bulk edits. Extremely responsive and the app is easy to use Customer service is 5 stars!

kingofblings

This app is pretty easy to work and all great customer service. Kushagra was a great help with helping me load our products into the Walmart Seller portal. He was really help to upload the product in a very easy and fast way really appreciated his work thanks kushara

ASNY Collection

This app is really amazing but the best of all is the chat reaction time and their help is 24/7 available. Highly recommended!