Walmart Integration

An all-in-one solution to simplify your way to sell on Walmart

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Rarities Collectibles And More

Time spent using app About 1 month

I am happy with the team helping me apply the barcodes to my products, and uploading, and publishing the products to Walmart. Installation and 3 months of technical support... you can't go wrong.

Lusso Gear

I've been using this app for almost a year now and the services and functionality of the app have worked well for our needs as a company! The customer service has been very helpful whenever I've had an issue.

tamwalmart

makes my day to day task much easier with this tool! Very easy to use, and most of all, the support is TOP NOTCH. Any questions you have will be answered. Highly recommend, and they've been in this business for a LONG TIME!! very experienced team!!

Old Whippersnapper's® Natural Handmade Manly Soaps

Time spent using app About 1 year

Customer support is phenomenal. It doesn't get any better than cedcommerce! I really appreciate all the help they provided me.

Cosmolink

This app is incredible. I was frustrate using Walmart's dashboard, but I can control pretty much everything with this app.. Highly recommended. Support is ridiculously fast.. I was amazed. Thanks for this great app, I can manage Walmart listing so much easier.

FinaTavola

I have been using this app for Walmart integration and it works very well. Customer service is great and ready to help you.

Sabastians Sauce

I am using this app to sell my products on there. The customer service is awesome. They helped me with getting my products every step of the way to make sure it went smoothly. They would keep me updated all the time.

Knapp Park Ditch Store

Time spent using app About 2 months

I used this app for my stores integration and it was very user friendly and easy to navigate through.

LPG Greetings

We use this app to integrate walmart with our store. While I have found some quirks in the syncs the support has been best in class. Someone is always on chat support. When I was frustrated they set up a call. I cannot stress enough the great support they have provided. Always knowledgeable, always polite and professional. I would recommend.

P4Health Store

good service!I just subscribed to the app for my Walmart listing. I use the app to sync the product and inventory, orders between Walmart and Shopify.