Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration

by CedCommerce

An all-in-one solution to simplify your way to sell on Walmart

Seasaltpink

Excellent app, i like. is very confortable..... i reccomend 100% is very easy install and very easy use.

Shroyer Enterprises LLC

Great support with app. Very quick response time to your questions and concerns. Was able to get everything synced in a day or two.

Alkaline Anytime

This is a good app with absolutely the Best customer support team on the internet. Akchhaya is a master at helping you get through the program and getting things done the right way. Swati is great at teaching you the program and helping you learn as you go. Both are excellent representatives that care about the customers!
This is the best customer service we have had on any platform! CedCommerce has done it right! Their providers are 10 times better than Amazon and Google. If you are looking to expand your business, this is a great way to do it. Its the people that make the difference and Akchhaya and Swati are Great! Thanks for making this a great experience!

The Market Link Gift Shop

This app is very user friendly, it was a learning curve at first and still learning but Hrithik has been most helpful during the whole process and continues to answer my questions. I would recommend this app.

Navy Jane

What I like the best about this app integration is working with Hrithrik. I had little experience in going through the steps to get my company onto the Walmart site or any other site like it. He has been so helpful and patient in explaining the process of getting the products onto the site. He also put products on the site when I was having trouble. He has also explained the marketing and importance of SEO on the Walmart site. I felt very supported and that I had someone to go to with even the most basic questions. I appreciate the fact that I have 24h support.

ADS Has Solutions LLC

Working with Adeeba has been a TOTAL PLEASURE!! EXTREMELY helpful
in all aspects of customer care. Great person to have helping you when you don't know what you are doing!! THANK YOU!!

Spiral USA

Service is definitely really impressive with a team of support looking after your needs if you go for the annual contract.
I was impressed by the app dashboard, there you will get all the info in just a few clicks, I have got my tasks left, my best selling products, low inventory stuff, and my sales. Uploading products is a very smooth process.

Along with this, they are communicating with Walmart on my behalf in resolving my issues related to the unpublished products.

I am also given the opportunity to explore the product listing and sponsored ads service as free for a month. Enjoy all the services provided by Cedcommerce.

Going for the annual contract is worth for me.

Great job Ced guys.

Carole Martin

App works well and connects seamlessly to my shopify account lets me process orders much quicker, manage inventory and saves time so I can do other things

GrumpyJuice.co

I used this app to connect my shopify store to Walmart Seller and it has been very helpful. The confusion involved in integrating products, sku's, UPC is a headache, so this app is awesome!

JC DISTRO

I was amazed. I’ve tried many other apps regarding the Walmart integration and I found this one and this works exactly like what I wanted. Walmart’s user interface and their seller central is horrible to use, but this app make it so much easier. Inventory update works perfectly and just one click to import/export my products to the market. And they gave me a step by step instruction on how to successfully upload my products onto Walmart. Answered all my questions and also guided me in the right direction!