Walmart Integration

An all-in-one solution to simplify your way to sell on Walmart

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Fieldsheer

The application is very user friendly. I recommend it to anyone who needs the integration. It does a way better job than the other Walmart Apps we tried. Walmart is a hard marketplace to do listings and this App has figured it out. Great app. Great customer service. Recommended.

Tektronyx

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is great and does a lot of the tedious work for you like listings, updating inventory, price, acknowledging orders etc. It does a way better job than the other Walmart Apps we tried. Walmart is a hard marketplace to do listings and this App has figured it out. When ever we do have an issue, the customer support team is always there instantly to resolve the issues through chat, text, and email. I would recommend this app. We are a high volume store so we needed this App to deliver and it did.

SwaddleDesigns

Excellent Support. Although I have encountered a lot of bugs in their app, their support never stops helping us fixed these bugs.

Provengo

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

INCREDIBLE SUPPORT. Truly one of the best experiences I've ever had with technical support. THIS should be the official Walmart App. The other Walmart app is truly a disgrace. A company with seemingly limitless resources (Walmart) cannot seem to make a decent Shopify app. But CED is more than competent! Highly Recommended

Gevity Vitamins

Great app. Great customer service. Recommended.
Seamless process and very fast setup syncing and installation.

Amaranth Vases

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Pretty intuitive. A lot easier than just using Walmarts backend. Customer service was there to help immediately when I had a small isssue.

Sleepy Panda

Time spent using app About 2 years

Nikesh was fantastic is helping me finalize the publishing or our products on. The App was fairly easy to use getting set up and connecting with Walmart. But I needed some small tweaks to finalize the publishing our products. Would recommend using this app to connect to Walmart vs. trying to create product in Walmart directly.

Boardwalk Ts & Things

The CedCommerce APP has been great to use to integrate my Shopify store to Walmart! The support is awesome -- very fast response times! I highly recommend this app to help manage your sales!

Mrs. Nature's Essentials

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I used this app to integrate all of my products from Shopify.com into Wal-Mart and received great customer service, feedback help with Barcodes (big help). My support was very knowledgeable about their product. Thanks CedCommerce!

Flaw-Less Faces

I am so happy and excited to be apart of the Walmart family! This app has helped with business tremendously! The best about it is the support! I am able to chat whenever I need to regarding anything related to Walmart integration. The customer service is beyond amazing and I have had no issues ever since I started. It was easy to get started and the ongoing support is priceless. I started with no sales and now business has really turned around for me. Trust me, you do not want to miss this opportunity!