Walmart Integration

Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
Edited December 2, 2020

The application is very user friendly. I recommend it to anyone who needs the integration.
Great app. Great customer service. Recommended.
Seamless process and very fast setup syncing and installation.

Gevity Vitamins
Time spent using app: 10 days
December 2, 2020

Pretty intuitive. A lot easier than just using Walmarts backend. Customer service was there to help immediately when I had a small isssue.

Amaranth Vases
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
December 2, 2020

Nikesh was fantastic is helping me finalize the publishing or our products on. The App was fairly easy to use getting set up and connecting with Walmart. But I needed some small tweaks to finalize the publishing our products. Would recommend using this app to connect to Walmart vs. trying to create product in Walmart directly.

Sleepy Panda
Time spent using app: About 2 years
November 30, 2020

The CedCommerce APP has been great to use to integrate my Shopify store to Walmart! The support is awesome -- very fast response times! I highly recommend this app to help manage your sales!

Boardwalk Ts & Things
Time spent using app: 2 days
Edited November 30, 2020

I used this app to integrate all of my products from Shopify.com into Wal-Mart and received great customer service, feedback help with Barcodes (big help). My support was very knowledgeable about their product. Thanks CedCommerce!

Mrs. Nature's Essentials
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 28, 2020

I am so happy and excited to be apart of the Walmart family! This app has helped with business tremendously! The best about it is the support! I am able to chat whenever I need to regarding anything related to Walmart integration. The customer service is beyond amazing and I have had no issues ever since I started. It was easy to get started and the ongoing support is priceless. I started with no sales and now business has really turned around for me. Trust me, you do not want to miss this opportunity!

Flaw-Less Faces
Time spent using app: 5 months
November 27, 2020

Best customer service. Super responsive with all the knowledge required for this app. Went above and beyond for support. Very detailed answers and quick solutions for the problem. I can easily say its the best app to integrate your Shopify to Walmart Canada.

DirectEASYBUY
Time spent using app: About 19 hours
Edited July 24, 2021

Excellent chat support, great app. We recommended it, Super fast chat response. Great support with UPC codes, the best integration app

Voltyc
Time spent using app: About 1 year
November 25, 2020

I am happy with the team helping me apply the barcodes to my products, and uploading, and publishing the products to Walmart. Installation and 3 months of technical support... you can't go wrong.

Rarities Collectibles And More
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Edited November 24, 2020

I've been using this app for almost a year now and the services and functionality of the app have worked well for our needs as a company! The customer service has been very helpful whenever I've had an issue.

Lusso Gear