Walmart Integration

An all-in-one solution to simplify your way to sell on Walmart

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Icy Craft

Last update: I migrated my Walmart account to the "shipping templates" feature, as requested by Walmart, and it broke. Value shipping, which was removed before, was added back in. I tried fixing it. I emailed the company. They ignored it. I emailed again. No answer. I opened an official work ticket. Nothing happened for days. I cancelled my account and am using a cheaper app that does what they say. I doesn't help that they are headquartered halfway around the world and they are working their day hours, not our day hours, so I don't get a response, if any, until 12 hours later. Update: They company increased the limit and gave me 30 days. I have enough sales from Wal-Mart to justify the cost for the past month. I can't give them five stars because the cost is high for what it is (shopify monthly cost alone is barely more than this app), and it isn't perfect. It does what it says and I can't complain about competency. Old: Only allowed uploading of 30 SKUs for a week trial. Either give me a free subscription with limited SKUs or give me a week trial with unlimited SKUs. Hamstringing me both ways is somehow supposed to prove your concept? The idea is that you let me set my stuff with your system and see how successful it is and if it's successful, I continue to pay. That's the plan, right? How successful do you think I'm going to be with only 6 days and 30 SKUs? I just went around you and installed the Wal-mart app directly. It's not as efficient, but at least all of my SKUs can get online. And a $50/m app to make the free one more efficient isn't going to cut it. The Amazon app is free and it works pretty well. In fact, all the marketplace apps work pretty well for $0.

September 11, 2020

Hi Josh,

Apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like you to re-install the app and give us another chance to serve you with an extended trial to use the app to the fullest and check all the app features.

We would love to serve you again.

KaraMD®

Great app with excellent customer support, they helped me through the whole setup and got me live quickly

September 15, 2020

Hi Blake,

Thank you for your review. We will be there to help you anytime :)

Team CedCommerce.

R. Terra

kushagra from Walmart Integration App. Was professional! He help to set my store online step by step “ on my time” always happy to answer my questions! Great customer service - well deserved 100 stars!

b-goat

The customer service is top notch. Any questions we had, we received an answer in short time. Would recommend

Jack Spades Co.

It was very confusing for me figuring out how to be so technical and every time I reached out for help someone responded to assist me. I appreciate their help.

August 28, 2020

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for sharing the feedback. We would love to work with you and list out the points that you find confusing and technical in the app. In this way, you will help us improve our app, and we will be able to help sellers quickly sell their products on Walmart.

UFC Store

This app is very easy to use for updating and keeping track of all our products for WM.com. The import of product functionality is easy to use and helpful when first setting up the integration. Swati is the best!

MGlobal Outdoor-Helping keep our dogs SAFE!

MGlobal Outdoor

The integration team has done good! I have no complaints. I highly recommend if you would like top quality work done in a timely manner. Keep up the good work team!

StylistWears

Great experience. Added almost 5 thousand items in about 5 minutes. It saved us over a week's worth of hours. and we were able to concentrate on getting other things done. Our first sale came in less than 4 hours after we went live. Worth the money spent. I will recommend it and will use it again and again. I have no choice but to add to this review after I have been with this app for close to three months now. I am very happy with their customer service. They are totally brilliant. They responds to my request so quit and stays to make sure that my issues are resolved. I also like the fact that they can communicate with Walmart directly on my behalf to make sure things starts working normally again, They are just so good and I wish other apps can learn from their method of customer service. I cannot ask for more. They just go all the way to make sure that their customers are happy and that I have everything I need for my business to run smoothly. I love them so much that I can't stop talking about their brilliant support.

Ms. M's Plus Size Shop

I use this app to integrate with WalMart. Swati helped me several times with technical issues that I did not comprehend. Just terrific! The crew has been very helpful and there is someone always on staff 24/7 to answer questions in chat. They will also converse with you by Skype or Wgats APP. Now that is customer service!

Fortnight Publishing

EDIT 8/28/20: In their effort to make us look like dummies in their reply, the developer completely missed the point of our review. UPCs (or lack thereof) were never mentioned by us, and weren't a problem in the least. And of course mapping is a required step; our issue was with the mapping process itself, which was overly clunky, technical, and tedious. Walmart's own Shopify app handles all of these tasks with far more elegance and intuitiveness.

### Original Review ###

We couldn't uninstall this app fast enough. Importing products is clunky; mapping them is tedious, convoluted, and mysterious. And that's only with a half dozen SKUs that we wanted to funnel to Walmart for a trial run. We could have saved ourselves a ton of grief by setting them up on Walmart directly.

August 28, 2020

Hi Fortnight Publishing,

We checked your concern and found that your products do not have UPCs due to which you faced trouble in the listing them on Walmart. Also, the mapping is a required step to list the products correctly.

I would like you to connect with us so that we can make all these steps easier for you and help in listing within a few minutes and save your time.

Regards,