Walmart Integration

Developer
CedCommerce
4.8
July 26, 2021

I used this app and with the assistance of its team, things become really easy. Highly recommended.

VC PLAY
Time spent using app: 2 months
July 24, 2021

I have been using CED's Walmart App for over a year. This App has made it very easy to load our products and keep all data synced with Shopify. CED is very easy to work with and anytime we need help CED is always available to help us. I recommend this App highly if you want to sell on Walmart.

Knick Knack Toy Shack
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
July 23, 2021

Please be careful using this app, they are able to manipulate coding to the point where your product cannot be found in the Walmart search bar. So you don't have any choice but purchase their SEO Plan. Someone in customer service, ask me for my Walmart seller center, username, and passcode. They don't need this information to help. I notice once I deleted the app I was able to find my products.

Kimitrea Naturals
Time spent using app: 9 days
CedCommerce replied July 24, 2021

Hi Kimitrea Yates,

Apologize bad experience you had.

I tell you that Walmart takes time to show products in the search bar (24-48 hrs). Sometimes, due to low Content and discoverability scores, the product does not come up in the search even after 48 hours. Then, in that case, we offer free SEO services to our sellers to help them get their product in the search results and get sales from Walmart. We usually ask sellers to create a user account on their Walmart Account with limited access, which helps us analyze all these things and share the exact cause of the problem.

I would like you to connect with us on walmart-helpdesk@cedcommerce.com so that we can help you further.

July 19, 2021

Seamless way to add your products in Walmart inventory . The customer service is very competent and the interface is simple

Magnetdrip
Time spent using app: 11 months
July 17, 2021

This is the best way to get your Shopify inventory into Walmart. Easy to use compared to walmart's native functionality.

Alonzo's Oil