Walmart Integration

An all-in-one solution to simplify your way to sell on Walmart

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Knapp Park Ditch Store

Time spent using app About 2 months

I used this app for my stores integration and it was very user friendly and easy to navigate through.

LPG Greetings

We use this app to integrate walmart with our store. While I have found some quirks in the syncs the support has been best in class. Someone is always on chat support. When I was frustrated they set up a call. I cannot stress enough the great support they have provided. Always knowledgeable, always polite and professional. I would recommend.

P4Health Store

good service!I just subscribed to the app for my Walmart listing. I use the app to sync the product and inventory, orders between Walmart and Shopify.

Medify Air

Time spent using app About 2 months

I have been using it for about a month. Makes it much easier to sell on walmart. Also, customer support is great. they are available 24x7 to chat. So I whenever I hit a road block, they are there to help right away.

SLEEPLETICS

Very helpful service team. Responsive and helpful with troubleshooting issue. App was straightforward and easy to use for the most part.

Papaw's Garden Supply LLC

The staff at CedCommerce has been helpful in helping me understand the initial setup of my catalogue with Walmart.com The mapping can be a little tricky but they are always ready to help.
Ken It has now been a couple of months and cedcommerce has help a bunch. Walmart has been an issue but that is another story. I would recommend them. Just have plenty of time to learn and understand the product mapping. Papaws Garden Supply LLC

OrnamentallyYou

Time spent using app About 2 months

ShivalikaDev was very kind and patience in helping me with what i needed. So far i've gotten all the help i require, and i'm still learning the setup, walmart, etc.

Saphir Online Boutique

He takes all his time to help me out I was grateful to have Hrithik with me today to help me manage I will be lost without his help.

Mudpuppy

Great app to get started selling on Walmart. This app will save you a lot of time with products/store setup and it's very easy to use. The team is very helpful and will answer your questions and/or concerns quickly. Highly recommend!

New Age Superstore

Time spent using app About 2 months

Not sure why Walmart even bothered updating their app after this one came out.
These guys at Cedcommerce made my business journey feel like it was a joyride, made my work hassle free without even having to worry about anything.
The app is such a gem for the sellers who want to sell their products on Walmart.
Offered me great offers for the festive season and guided me throughout the app.
The various features of the app such as repricing, promotional pricing is definitely a way to boost your sales.
Not only that they give the SEO services with the plans which are a must-have