Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration

by CedCommerce

An all-in-one solution to simplify your way to sell on Walmart

Kolossus Workwear

Great app. Walmart's seller interface is not really user friendly and these guys know their way around. Once you get used to it is pretty simple and straight forward.

BrighterBlooms.com

This is EXACTLY what our company was looking for! We have a custom integration with Shopify that brings orders into our ERP already in place and when faced with integrating with a new channel, Walmart, we found this app and plugged it in. Everything from orders to descriptions, pricing, and inventory are all synced exactly how we want! And customer service.... Nidhi has been great. Great communication, and fully understanding of what we were trying to accomplish. Over the top!

UPDATE- since using this app exclusively for our WalMart channel, we have found the support team incredibly helpful and knowledgeable! (especially Hrithik!)

Budgetizer Corp

I like the functionality very much! Very simple to use and I like the experience.
Highly recommend.

Density Comfort

Works perfectly! Not complaints at all. The support team is also very responsive and helped me with the setup.

STAGING - BrighterBlooms.com

Bath4All

The system is not very straightforward because of walmart's API, but the app has very helpful support!

OneStopMovieShop

Nidhi has been a live saver! She helped me to get my store on Walmart.com and explained everything in detail. i could not have done with out her!

OA FOODS

Great App! Lets me sell on Walmart.com without having to do anything at all and they have phenomenal customer service! 100% recommended.

Exquizite Group

We have been using the CED app for Walmart through our Shopify store for a little while now. The app helped in listing our products by just selecting products through our Shopify store.

Nidhi Rajput guided us through the onboarding process of Walmart and in listing of our products. She is very conscientious and follows up relentlessly to ensure we have success with listing our products. She has also made recommendations on how to have success selling on Walmart. Five stars to Nidhi for her great work!

We highly recommend CED to all Walmart sellers. It makes selling on Walmart a breeze.

LuvmaBelly

I used the app to upload the products.easy to update price and inventory. would suggest everyone to use this app to save time.