Walmart Integration

An all-in-one solution to simplify your way to sell on Walmart

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

EarringEverything.com

I was happy with the flow and functionality of the on-boarding process. It was easy to follow and fill-in the blank basically. I had some confusion at set-up the sustainer service via chat was so helpful and completed my tasks successfully on her end. I am proud for EarringEverything Fashion Jewelry to call Walmart Home.

YesWelder

Easy integration. The app was quick and painless to set up. Any questions we did run into about the app or even Walmart Marketplace, the CEDCommerce team was right there supporting us every step of the way, from pre-installation inquiries to aftersale support.

We were moving on to Walmart Marketplace for the first time so we definitely had a lot of things to learn. To this day, they are still answering all of our questions promptly. I feel like they are on hand 24/7 and we have a dedicated team always assisting us. Thanks, Hrithik and the rest of CEDcommerce team.

Waku Inc

I am impressed by the team support and helpful nature. I have communicated with them and they provided me the free plan even though the free plan limit is exhausted. They understand my concern and help me with all the best possible ways.
Along with this, they have provided me the free SEO service so that I can gain good sales.
Highly impressed by Cedcommerce. I would recommend Cedcommerce services to all the sellers.
I have checked the app and the inventory, order and price management is hussle free.
Great job !

Seasaltpink

Excellent app, i like. is very confortable..... i reccomend 100% is very easy install and very easy use.

Shroyer Enterprises LLC

Great support with app. Very quick response time to your questions and concerns. Was able to get everything synced in a day or two.

Alkaline Anytime

This is a good app with absolutely the Best customer support team on the internet. Akchhaya is a master at helping you get through the program and getting things done the right way. Swati is great at teaching you the program and helping you learn as you go. Both are excellent representatives that care about the customers!
This is the best customer service we have had on any platform! CedCommerce has done it right! Their providers are 10 times better than Amazon and Google. If you are looking to expand your business, this is a great way to do it. Its the people that make the difference and Akchhaya and Swati are Great! Thanks for making this a great experience!

The Market Link Gift Shop

This app is very user friendly, it was a learning curve at first and still learning but Hrithik has been most helpful during the whole process and continues to answer my questions. I would recommend this app.

Navy Jane

What I like the best about this app integration is working with Hrithrik. I had little experience in going through the steps to get my company onto the Walmart site or any other site like it. He has been so helpful and patient in explaining the process of getting the products onto the site. He also put products on the site when I was having trouble. He has also explained the marketing and importance of SEO on the Walmart site. I felt very supported and that I had someone to go to with even the most basic questions. I appreciate the fact that I have 24h support.

ADS Has Solutions LLC

Working with Adeeba has been a TOTAL PLEASURE!! EXTREMELY helpful
in all aspects of customer care. Great person to have helping you when you don't know what you are doing!! THANK YOU!!

Spiral USA

Service is definitely really impressive with a team of support looking after your needs if you go for the annual contract.
I was impressed by the app dashboard, there you will get all the info in just a few clicks, I have got my tasks left, my best selling products, low inventory stuff, and my sales. Uploading products is a very smooth process.

Along with this, they are communicating with Walmart on my behalf in resolving my issues related to the unpublished products.

I am also given the opportunity to explore the product listing and sponsored ads service as free for a month. Enjoy all the services provided by Cedcommerce.

Going for the annual contract is worth for me.

Great job Ced guys.