Walmart Integration

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
October 4, 2022

My first time using this app to upload my products to Walmart was a challenge, I reached out for assistance and Nikesh was a huge help!!! Thank you for sharing your knowledge and for your patience with me.

Tasheka's
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
September 29, 2022

I contacted Walmart support to help me with an ongoing issue that I have, and the support person was very helpful and patient with me.

JKFstylez
Time spent using app: About 1 year
September 28, 2022

Help team is always available and eager to assist. Syncing seems to be easy 1 step process, we use this integration for Etsy and Walmart and the uploading process has been great! Easy to use and easier to get help!

Decoberry
Time spent using app: 11 months
September 21, 2022

Much better than the alternative of working with the Shopify's native Walmart App or working within the Walmart Seller Center. This will save me a lot of time on data entry and allow me to focus more energy on growing my business.

Advance Apparels Inc
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
September 12, 2022

The app is great and the customer service is excellent. The onboarding process was seamless and the gif instructions were perfect. The chat feature is amazing someone was always there to help.

PureYou Handmade
Time spent using app: 7 months
August 30, 2022

I love the app and I love the customer service!! They are very kind, patient, respectful and helpful. I would highly recommend this app!

NicholesGifts
Time spent using app: 2 months
August 28, 2022

The service was excellent and solved my problems immediately.
Adeeba is very enthusiastic. Nice!
A highly recommended APP if you need to sync with Walmart.

PayandPack.com
Time spent using app: 4 months
August 24, 2022

Before CedCommerce we used many programs but Ced Commerce gave us all the features we wanted. Thank you for 24/7 communication support and quick responses. I would like to thank all the employees who are interested and dominate their work. I would definitely recommend anyone to work with this team.

Omac Shop Usa - Auto Accessories
Time spent using app: 9 months
August 17, 2022

This app saved me so much time and frustration compared to Walmart's own integration app! Also great customer support with clear answers for all my questions navigating thru the app. Highly recommend!

kevinsgiftshoppe
Time spent using app: 3 days
August 16, 2022

Excellent support, and a great app! Couldn't do it without them, and I highly recommend to anyone looking to sell on Walmart

BÓNVEVI