Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration

by CedCommerce

An all-in-one solution to simplify your way to sell on Walmart

Kioki Clothing Co.

5 Stars is not enough. First off, the support team on the backend was extremely helpful. Like above and beyond helpful. They know their app very well and make changes quickly. The App is easy to use, once you get use to a new system. Easy to add product and see an overview of everything. Let me speak about the integration. It seemed easier than other apps, and of course with the support team helping. It made is quick! Amazing customer service and they are always willing to help out! GREAT APP!!

EaZy BrandZ

I've used this app to sync our shopify listings seamlessly with Walmart. The Chat support has been extremely responsive and helpful. I've used this app to sync our shopify listings seamlessly with Walmart. The Chat support has been extremely responsive and helpful.

Shoxtec Suspension

I like how the support team interact with me on live chat basis, rather than email. Prompt reply and resolve issues for me, besides. their interface is way better than others of what I tried, user-friendly 100%%!! Recommend. I was selling on 5 platforms and changing inventory made me headache. I'm now using the app to sync my products and orders all in one place at shopify now for my amazon, ebay and walmart marketplace. The team will customize your needs, because my staff do not allow variation in Ebay, and they did that for me! Honest review because really helped me out, saved my energy.

DiscountJewelry.Shop

ABSOLUTELY PERFECT.. To say I’m blown away by the level of customer service and professionalism Cedcommerce had in helping me get more than 1000skus on Walmart would be an understatement! I didn’t have 1,2 or even 3 reps helping me I had literally more then 10! 24/7 365 any msg I sent was immediately answered and honestly 90% of my messages were not even pertaining to their app. They went above and beyond out of there way to do all the work for me. They walked me through every step the provided UPC’s they updated my products and in the end I have 1350 products on Walmart ALL WINNING THE BUY BOX! I never review anything but these guy and gals are a godsend thank you guys so much! I’ve been dealing with so many personal things and you guys lifted a weight of my shoulder this glowing review is the least I can do to show my genuine appreciation of how fast and easy you made the upload again thank you guys!

kin+kind - Natural & Organic - Pet Grooming & Wellness

First App in Shopify that really delivers what they promised. Customer service and help are outstanding. Thank you for all your help, you guys are the best!

Grampa's Gardenware Co.

Awesome support. Very quick in the chat to respond to questions. Highly recommend as other app’s don’t seem to be as effective.

BlackDiamond SC Inc

First let me start by saying ... The best customer services in the world. Secondly Excellent Tech Support Team . I'm not being paid for my review, this is my honest review. P.S. Thank The Entire Team & Staff

HodaModa

Integration works great and customer support chat is very helpful for troubleshooting. Great quick to implement solution.

fashion brand sale

great service and its been the easiest to deal with Walmart platform out of other app that i have worked with

Sparkle Bulb

I have received the best hands on approach from Nikesh!
Love this app! This app is amazing it syncs well with Walmart and other platforms!