Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration

by CedCommerce

An all-in-one solution to simplify your way to sell on Walmart

Norberg and Linden

The app is working great! Good customer service! I'm excited to have my stuff on Walmart and would recommend this app

NJ Undergarment

It was great working this this app. I can't until its up and running at its full capacity. I really look forward to it.

One Love Furniture & Electronics Corp

WOW, excellent customer support thanks to Swati Agarwal helping me with all my concerns, happy with the app!!

Miracle on Ice and Jamaica Bobsled Shop by Lowsport

This app has so far worked soo well for me. It has helped me in completing my Item Setup part of the Launch Checklist for Walmart soo far a nice experience.
Would like to thank the Business Analyst Mr Hrithik Srivastava how took lot of pain for making me apply by reaching me out on call and mail and I as I got approved for Walmart he completed the launch cheaklist for me and helped me on the whole onboarding process for the app and Walmart as well.
So far a thumbs us for the ced app hope to make some good sales and continue with the app.
In the end Ced team and app ROCKS.

Gary M Low
LowSport LLC

Lu Lu's Suds

CED's customer service has been so helpful and patient with me. They have helped me learn and understand their app. With these skills and their continued help I expect to succeed. The app is easy to use and presented well. Drop down menu's and content are well organized for use. This recommendation comes from a farmer that lacks computer skills, so if I can use it so can you.

Dr. Paul Williams

I have used many integration apps, but your Walmart integration app sets a new standard of how easy an integration app should be. Keep up the great work Cedcommerce!

April 29, 2020

Thank you Paul for appreciating the work done by our team. We would love to keep updating our app with the inputs shared by our sellers.

We thank our sellers like you to help us in making our app perfect fit. :)

Swimsuits Just For Us

Great app for uploading Walmart items. Make sure to read app instructions. and give Walmart at least 24 hours to update items correctly.

April 29, 2020

As per Walmart they take upto 24 hours to review the products submitted by the sellers.

Thank you for understanding this lag of time. We are glad that our app helped you in listing your products on Walmart.

non-surgicalmasks.com

The best application to integrate shopify with Walmart.. I love to work with this app.
Swati was really helpful to me in getting my problems solved.
In this covid situation I really appreciate the help she offered me. The service was commandable.
100% recommended app

April 29, 2020

Thank you Ali for recommending the Walmart Integration app to the seller and calling it the best application. We are happy to help you and to have a member like you in our CEDCOMMERCE family.

iRing.com

Great customer support, assisted me on things I want to change on the application it self. Kudos awesome!

April 29, 2020

Thanks Joshua for your words. We will always be there for you.

Your Best Sources

I am new and do not know much about Walmart, they have informed me to provide barcode, assisted me in uploading the products. I am checking the app features and like the image customization feature a lot. It helps me to customize the images as per my need.

I have used the app and they help me in making my account live by creating a case on Walmart. It was an amazing experience with them. They are the best company so far I work with for my business.

April 29, 2020

Jhon, thanks a lot for appreciating the team by your words. It means a lot to us.

Image selection is the latest feature of the application, we are glad to know that you liked it.

Thank you.