Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration

by CedCommerce

An all-in-one solution to simplify your way to sell on Walmart

Bol Productions

2+ Year User...Great support provided in a very timely manner. CED App will integrate all my Shopify listings onto Walmart.com. Many options on how to optimize my listing to make them more visible on Walmart. Excellent advice on exactly how to do that from my personal CED advisor.

Briobebe

best customer service ever
quick and responsive
the app works great

Novaferrumcom

Super APP. Easy to use. Simple. But above all, fantastic support team. They rock!

Costumeish

Always helpful and takes the time to explain things and Thanks!

Supersale 99

Best App to sell on Walmart. Its been two years working with CED Commerce without any issue. Very helpful and professional people. Customer Support is awesome.

Mactrotown

just try with system and their tech support. currently having excellent and very helpful system walk through for new user

Ne Cycle Shop

They help me a lot and walk me through what I need to do. Awesome

Expression Tees

A great tool for integrating Shopify and Walmart. The staff is very helpful and quick to address any concerns, offering walkthroughs and a ton of hand holding during the entire process. Thanks!

The Lucky Penny Llc

I had an issue to uploade my items, the cedcommerce are very kind and professional to help us for fix it!

Jzs Camera Shopify Test Store

Great value for the money! Provides a reasonably robust platform at very reasonable rates.