4.7
June 26, 2020

The best customer service I have ever received! Gave me a step by step instruction on how to successfully upload my products onto Walmart. Answered all my questions and also guided me in the right direction!

TheZenConnect LLC
Time spent using app: 9 months
June 23, 2020

I have started using this app recently and have found this one to be the “best”.

Excellent functionalities and the most reliable one .

Would also like to share some of the advantages the app provides over some of the free apps available .

App sends the inventory and price update in near real time and does not wait to create batches, if inventory of one product is updated on Shopify it is sent to Walmart immediately.

As Walmart official App does not allow separate description of variant products the app solves this problem and allows sellers to set different title and description for variants as Walmart allows different title and description for same product variations.

Various special features like Shipping exceptions, promotions and swatch images can easily be implemented to the products using the app.

As many sellers do not want all of the Shopify product images to list on Walmart.com, the app allows sellers to select which product images to be shown on Walmart and in which order.

Other features like share products and products preview helps to promote the Walmart listings on different social media platforms and preview the listings before sending them to Walmart.com

Provides the best seo tips .

Refund and cancel order requests can be processed easily via app.

Your inputs and ideas about the app will be recorded and implemented in the app.

You will get the technical support staff every time you need help.

The customer service from the team is excellent and they reply right away and resolve the issues right away.

Thanks for providing the app .

Great support and must recommended application !!

J.Valintin Men's Wear Legend
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited January 6, 2021

Very help and kind. Customer services was able to give additional information and solved complex problems. They resolve and very responsive. The interface does need a bit of user friendly touches but that's because there is a lot of capabilities. I enjoy the help and learning about the integration which makes very seamless to do our work.

Badger Steel USA LLC
Time spent using app: 8 months
June 17, 2020

I love this company and the apps they create to help us. customer service is just as good as Shopify.

Sanare Shopping & Sanare Go LLC
Time spent using app: 3 months
June 11, 2020

Very helpful for managing our Walmart channel via Shopify. Support has been great as well. Would highly recommend!

Athletic Brewing Company
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
June 5, 2020

Fantastic app, allowed me to get full syncing with Walmart and made listing the products extremely easily .Great app and a real time saver.

Kushagra has been excellent in his work and provided me with top notch customer service , very friendly and always best in his work . Helped me in setting things through the app and explaining various functionalities.

Great customer experience.will definitely recommend this app!

Goparty Decoration
Time spent using app: 6 months
June 5, 2020

A very good app. The support team is very good like Kushagra. He handles my issue and supports very very well .thank you for your great support.

GledringUSA
Time spent using app: 4 days
June 2, 2020

Very attentive and thorough customer support. The support is hands-on and gets matters solved right away.

Destination Gold Detectors
Time spent using app: About 2 years
June 1, 2020

the help and assistance given was 5 star quality was really impressed. great for a easy transition to Walmart marketplace

Essential Deals 1
Time spent using app: 27 days
May 28, 2020

This app has been the perfect solution for my Walmart needs! Support is also extremely friendly and very helpful! I would not hesitate to recommend this app to others! I am looking forward to growing my business with them!

JNecom