Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration

by CedCommerce

An all-in-one solution to simplify your way to sell on Walmart

Topbindsnew

Very good support team, They are really people who care about their plugin and user experience. Thank you!

Malestromonline Com

Hello hrithik srivastava,

Thank you so much for your help this morning and appreciated all you do for our business since 2017. Take care and stay safe! MalestromOnline.com

Chic Boutique And Gift Emporium

Words Can Not Describe the great experience that Swati and the CED Commerce Support Team has provided me in setting up and using this App. They have been here for me through thick and thin and helped me (Hands On) to assure that my products were ready for Walmart and Sears. Swati has taught me that no question is a stupid question and has the patience that most people do not have when dealing with customers. They are available to help you 24/7 and there is not any other apps that i have used that offers this.
I would recommend this application to anyone that is going to use any of these channels that CED COMMERCE offer, but the key to your success is reaching out and taking advantage of the excellent Customer Support that have to offer.

The most amazing fact about them is that if they doesn't have the solution, they reach out to the Development Team to get the issues resolved. That is above and beyond the normal with any app that I have used.

It doesn't matter if you are a newbie or a seasoned computer person, they are there for you and that is what makes the experience so wonderful.

Thank you Swati and the whole support team of CED COMMERCE for putting up with my constant questions and for helping me increase my business by thousands of dollars each month..

If you are looking for a great group of people and great applications , please take my advice and try them first. You won't regret it.

Thanks to All, Bobbie at Chic Boutique and Gift Emporium

Equinegoddess

I have really enjoyed using this app. I had a slight learning curve in the beginning but the support staff was always there to help me voyt. Even in the wee hours of the morning. Very professional.

Ny Fashion Ltd

This is one of the best Apps, the support staff are always on key, willing to help and go the extra mile to satisfy the customer. I have had many chats with support and I walk away satisfied every time!

Great2bhome

This app is running smoothly - there was a bit of a learning curve but I worked with CEDCOMMERCE (Swati) to assist me along the way. Thank you

Pe Energy

Awesome app! They helped us on listing our products in Walmart. The process was smooth and they are willing to help you understand the whole process. Fantastic customer service. Highly recommended. We are very satisfied with the service. Thanks Nidhi for the help!

God bless you!

Swagasaurus Rex

The staff is super helpful and available. It's about as easy as you can get with walmart.com (which is still maddeningly infuriating). It's the best integrator I could find with Shopify and Walmart hands down.

Caseelegance

Awesome app and instantaneous service - which is the most important when dealing with product feeds.

Golden Lotus Antiques

Best Walmart integration on Shopify. If you want to sell on Walmart and have a Shopify store, this is the APP you want. Good support on Skype.
Fantastic customer service , highly recommend using their services,Helped for the all process in integration.
Stepen Jones helped me in very good and humble manner. I am totally satisfied with this app. Thanks