Walmart Integration

An all-in-one solution to simplify your way to sell on Walmart

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

LuvmaBelly

I used the app to upload the products.easy to update price and inventory. would suggest everyone to use this app to save time.

Pitch Pro Direct

App works great, very nice and easy to use layout. The customer service rep gave us a good demo on how to use the app and how to integrate with Walmart.

GlowCity LLC

This app is amazing Im so excited that my shopify and walmart stores are synced the customer service is truly amazing and they are there for you if you get stuck not knowing what to do
looking forward to a long business relationship

Borderland Rustic Hardware

Very easy to use and integrate with Walmart. The customer support is also awesome. If you have a shopiy store and want to sell on Walmart you cannot go wrong with this integration.

ESL Shop US

The app is decently structured and provides all features we needed for our use case, plus many more that we have not touched yet.

Main pain point was the setup on Walmart. 99% of our 600 SKUs we wanted to sell did not exist yet on Walmart. The self-service publishing inside the app only worked for about 1/4 of the products, with the rest having various issues. I'm positive that this is mainly an issue with the Walmart API. Fortunately, the app developer provides excellent support. Very fast responses, and was able to resolve all of the various listing issues. If you have to create a larger number new listings, I'd strongly advise to let the app developer do the publishing for you.

The actual operation is smooth. Orders and stock levels sync as they're supposed to. This is exactly as hands-off a solution as we were looking for.

Mega Save Wholesale & Retail

Amazing solution provided by Ced. I have received a great support from their team. Integration works very well. I listed my products on Walmart.com quickly without any trouble. I am already using their various integration apps like Newegg, Wish, Tophatter, Google Express, and Importer and also looking to grow my business more with them.

Highly recommended to everyone. AAA+++++

Satch & Fable

The app works really well and the customer service is exceptional, really out of this world! You can not ask for more.

Thanks.

TonsOfSocks

This App is very helpful for selling on Walmart. There is a learning curve and I often have had issues or questions on things but the customer service is good. I recommend skype chatting with the customer service folks.
There is almost always someone to answer your questions and help find a solution to any problems that may arise or if not.. just text your question and they will answer when they become available.

Quest Toys

I started using this app in 2018. Then I decided to try the Walmart Marketplace app. Foolish mistake. Saurabh from CEDCommerce reached out to me when I switched and let me know they understood and they would be there if I changed my mind. I QUICKLY came back to CEDCommerce. 1st, the customer service is amazing. Nikesh helped me get everything back in place and up and running - stayed with me through every step. Took less than an hour to be back with CEDCommerce. The features I LOVE with the CEDCommerce app - I can pull in orders at any time - I do not need to wait for the scheduled feeds to come over - this feature alone saves me during the Christmas season in keeping all my inventory in sync. Product control - incredible. I was able to configure the app to work exactly how I wanted to integrate in WMT Seller Central (as in what syncs and what does not). It provides me direct insight into feed failures and steps to correct on my own. I am able to force changes to Walmart vs waiting on scheduled process (that still run). There are many others... but you get the idea - great stuff. I have been using this app for over 4 years. It is always being updated with more and more features that make my job easier. But the #1 thing I love about this app is the customer service. You can online chat with them 24/7. The customer service team is top notch. Yes, I am singing a lot of praises, but as they say, you don't know what you got until it is gone, and those 5 days I was away trying another app was a real eye opener as to how awesome this app is - it sets the standard in my opinion. As we have continued to grow with Walmart, CEDCommerce has been right there with us, a great partner.

Bayside Brush Co.

Absolutely recommend this app. I integrated my entire store and the guys at support are very helpful. Thanks for all the help.