Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration | Reviews

by CedCommerce

An all-in-one solution to simplify your way to sell on Walmart

Rc Time

Good APP,Easy to integrate with walmart.

Transitions2earth

This app is very impressive. It has a lot of capability for a very good price. We use several other services to integrate with other online marketplaces and none are as good as this app. It is very feature rich and allows for anything you would want in Shopify->Walmart integration.

The best thing to do is to make sure your Shopify store is exactly correct in every attribute. Then the upload to Walmart will go very smoothly. I did not have everything perfect, however, James was outstanding and fixed every issue I had perfectly and quickly.

I wish that every similar app had customer service as good as CED Commerce!

7rugs

Decent support, good app. Thanks to James.

Mediterranean Grocery

Fantastic , and Very Prompt Service !!!

Hawaiian Store

Every time I have needed answers, the support has been quick, efficient and very easy to understand. My time is valuable and I feel like the people in charge of this realize that and do a great job at resolving any issues, as well as explaining things when I have questions or concerns.

Tool

CEDCommerce has been a true partner in helping me launch on Walmart and become a successful seller. This APP is exactly what you need if you want to sell on Walmart.com. Every step of the way support has been there to help me. Thank you CED ! Update: After years of selling with CED commerce, the support remains amazing. I can't thank them enough!

Memoi

Great app easy to use and wonderful help team :)
True 5 Star

Polygroup

Best Walmart integration on Shopify. If you want to sell on Walmart and have a Shopify store, this is the APP you want. Good support via the team on Skype. I would recommend.

Lil Shirts

This is a really good app, simple to use and does a great job of sending product to Walmart.

Swissbotany

Very happy with this app. Was easy to set up and has helped generate extra sales. Whenever I've had any questions or issues customer service has responded quickly and efficiently. Update 12/09/17 - Had issues with some products , once more customer service fixed the problem within 10 minutes. Great service!