Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration

by CedCommerce

An all-in-one solution to simplify your way to sell on Walmart

Pet Spot pet

Easy to install and use for Shopify store. Easy to install and use for Shopify store. Easy to install and use for Shopify store.

Traveling Tikes

Wonderful APP and super easy to integrate and use. Needed assistance with one item and communicated immediately with their business analyst Abhilash Srivastav. In just minutes the issue was resolved and I was provided a very concise step by step screen shot for future use. Thrilled with the APP and how well sales have increased in just a matter of hours.

DiscoverMyStore

I used this app for 2 days and all of our products get integrated within 24 hours!!! highly recommend.

Fieldsheer

The application is very user friendly. I recommend it to anyone who needs the integration. It does a way better job than the other Walmart Apps we tried. Walmart is a hard marketplace to do listings and this App has figured it out. Great app. Great customer service. Recommended.

Tektronyx

This app is great and does a lot of the tedious work for you like listings, updating inventory, price, acknowledging orders etc. It does a way better job than the other Walmart Apps we tried. Walmart is a hard marketplace to do listings and this App has figured it out. When ever we do have an issue, the customer support team is always there instantly to resolve the issues through chat, text, and email. I would recommend this app. We are a high volume store so we needed this App to deliver and it did.

SwaddleDesigns

Excellent Support. Although I have encountered a lot of bugs in their app, their support never stops helping us fixed these bugs.

Provengo

INCREDIBLE SUPPORT. Truly one of the best experiences I've ever had with technical support. THIS should be the official Walmart App. The other Walmart app is truly a disgrace. A company with seemingly limitless resources (Walmart) cannot seem to make a decent Shopify app. But CED is more than competent! Highly Recommended

Gevity Vitamins

Great app. Great customer service. Recommended.
Seamless process and very fast setup syncing and installation.

Amaranth Vases

Pretty intuitive. A lot easier than just using Walmarts backend. Customer service was there to help immediately when I had a small isssue.

Sleepy Panda

Nikesh was fantastic is helping me finalize the publishing or our products on. The App was fairly easy to use getting set up and connecting with Walmart. But I needed some small tweaks to finalize the publishing our products. Would recommend using this app to connect to Walmart vs. trying to create product in Walmart directly.