Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration

by CedCommerce

An all-in-one solution to simplify your way to sell on Walmart

non-surgicalmasks.com

The best application to integrate shopify with Walmart.. I love to work with this app.
Swati was really helpful to me in getting my problems solved.
In this covid situation I really appreciate the help she offered me. The service was commandable.
100% recommended app

April 29, 2020

Thank you Ali for recommending the Walmart Integration app to the seller and calling it the best application. We are happy to help you and to have a member like you in our CEDCOMMERCE family.

iRing.com

Great customer support, assisted me on things I want to change on the application it self. Kudos awesome!

April 29, 2020

Thanks Joshua for your words. We will always be there for you.

Your Best Sources

I am new and do not know much about Walmart, they have informed me to provide barcode, assisted me in uploading the products. I am checking the app features and like the image customization feature a lot. It helps me to customize the images as per my need.

I have used the app and they help me in making my account live by creating a case on Walmart. It was an amazing experience with them. They are the best company so far I work with for my business.

April 29, 2020

Jhon, thanks a lot for appreciating the team by your words. It means a lot to us.

Image selection is the latest feature of the application, we are glad to know that you liked it.

Thank you.

Alpaca Direct

I used the app to integrate our store with Walmart. They were helpful in getting our products listed and the support has been good.

April 29, 2020

Thank you for the appreciation. We are happy to help you :)

Red Bear Brands

The app works well with some extra steps that are required. All it all, it certainly helps manage products in Shopify and sell them on Walmart.

Rose Wickz

I did not know what I needed and customer service was very helpful and even provided links. I was given the link on how to sign up, as well as where to retrieve my upc codes.

Outdoor Solutions And Services

I used the app today. Shubani was extremely helpful. All my questions were answered in a timely manner and accurate. She was very helpful and I recommend the app to anyone.

bodyjewelry4sale

CedCommerce has provided me with the best integration tool for Walmart. the App is very efficient as it does not require much manual work. The real-time synchronization feature for price and inventory is awesome. You can work on it very easily and if you need help you can contact the super fast support all day and night...

I have been using this app for the last 2 years and will continue to use it in the future also. I am also using the digital marketing service of Cedcommerce, they are doing great work.

In this COVID-19 period, they are providing a great support and helping me in every step. The customer support is super awesome they work for you 24 /7 and help you get through your trouble. I would recommend every merchant who wishes to sell on Walmart to try this app and be rest assured that they will help you throughout your journey of selling on Walmart.

CedCommerce Rocks!!!

RWGC Online

Great app. The team is great to work with. They are very responsive to assist with question regarding app or to assist with configuration.

Choptout.com

great app and the team is very nice. Thank you to HRITHIK for helping me, he takes lot of time with me and answers all the questions I have.