Walmart Integration

An all-in-one solution to simplify your way to sell on Walmart

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Mediterranean Grocery

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Fantastic , and Very Prompt Service !!!

Hawaiian Store

Every time I have needed answers, the support has been quick, efficient and very easy to understand. My time is valuable and I feel like the people in charge of this realize that and do a great job at resolving any issues, as well as explaining things when I have questions or concerns.

Tool

Time spent using app Over 4 years

CEDCommerce has been a true partner in helping me launch on Walmart and become a successful seller. This APP is exactly what you need if you want to sell on Walmart.com. Every step of the way support has been there to help me. Thank you CED ! Update: After years of selling with CED commerce, the support remains amazing. I can't thank them enough!

Memoi

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app easy to use and wonderful help team :)
True 5 Star

Polygroup

Time spent using app About 1 year

Best Walmart integration on Shopify. If you want to sell on Walmart and have a Shopify store, this is the APP you want. Good support via the team on Skype. I would recommend.

Lil Shirts

This is a really good app, simple to use and does a great job of sending product to Walmart.

Swissbotany

Very happy with this app. Was easy to set up and has helped generate extra sales. Whenever I've had any questions or issues customer service has responded quickly and efficiently. Update 12/09/17 - Had issues with some products , once more customer service fixed the problem within 10 minutes. Great service!

Activedogtoys

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Works perfectly! Customer support is AMAZING! Very helpful and will guide you through the process. It's very easy to get your shopify products onto the walmart marketplace (once you're approved by walmart)! I thought the process would take a long time but my products were live on walmart the next day!!! Happy selling!

Bonita Supply

Amazing support. Respond day and night promptly. We had more than 500 sales in less than 2 weeks with walmart using ced commerce.

Ramjet

Time spent using app About 5 years

Developers have been very responsive when we had troubles with syncing our products onto the walmart store. We are selling items now on a regular basis and as we encounter issues, these guys respond quickly and get it resolved right away. Couldn't ask for more. They are now an official walmart developer. I shall be using them for Jet integration.