Walmart Integration

An all-in-one solution to simplify your way to sell on Walmart

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

SuperSpeed Golf

Time spent using app About 19 hours

The team was extremely helpful in getting get our existing listings on walmart.com integrated with the app so they would filter through our Shopify store and could automate our fulfillment. They were always there and ready to help when need. Great team.

Villohome | Online Flooring Shop | Premium Tiles with Free Shipping in US

It's been nearly a month since I have been using this app for my USA-based e-commerce store and I must say that this app has worked like a magic for our Walmart listings. We were using a different app prior to this one to manage our listings on Walmart however we used to face many issues with that app. Ever since we moved to this app, we haven't faced any issue in managing a single listing on our Walmart store. The customer service provided by the staff who manages this app is remarkable. I personally thank Nikesh from the app team who has gone above and beyond to help us manage our listings through their app the way we always wanted. Thank you team for being customer-centric. I highly recommend any small-medium-large size organizations to try this app for their Walmart listings.

HyVIDA

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The app is intuitive but I needed a little support. Using the chatbox, the Ced Commerce team have been very responsive to my questions when integrating to Walmart.com. They don't leave you hanging. They are quick to provide help. Orders are synchronizing into my Shopify store accurately. I also like how I can pick and choose what product attributes I want to synchronize with Walmart, such as the price.

POPnBeards

Time spent using app About 1 year

We use this app to integrate our store to reach a broader audience. Their customer service is amazing. The app is pretty simple to use after some basic training. We highly recommend it!

Venum

Good App to get inventory onto Walmart's market place. Very responsive team, helpful and friendly too. Thanks

Pink and Caboodle

The support the team working on this app gives is amazing! I had a hard time working out the flow from Shopify through this app to Walmart. I had a lot of questions, and they were prompt and succinct explaining things to me. They twice offered to do a screen share to visually walk me through it also, which helped immensely. I highly recommend this app.

Toyz in the Box

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Shipra Jaiswal was very helpful. Answered my question right away with the issue that i had in less than 10 minutes

SAVEPACE LLC

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very smooth integration. If you get stuck, ask for Support. They are very helpful. Much simpler than I thought too.

Madluvv

Time spent using app About 1 year

This makes integrating our Shopify store with Walmart so easy! Their customer support is also great. Prashant was the name of the agent that helped me solve a few errors we were running into. He sent screenshots with step by step instructions and we had it solved in no time!

Filters4you

Customer Service is great and App seems to be working well. I would recommend this app to others. Thanks