Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration

by CedCommerce

List, Sync, Manage, & Automate to boost sales on Walmart

Shopango.com

We thought it was a good app, but result that this is bot a fully developed app, it should be in stage "Beta" without any cost, it is a pain in the ..... imagine, everything has to be manually done by their team, which only response what they want and since they are located far away from USA, it is hard to chat with them. This platform doesn't work at all! i would never recommend it; besides, they charged me full year and they are making very hart to receive my refund.... we had products out of sock that presents salesss, that is how bad this app works... shopify should take them out of the app store

Budgetizer Corp

I like the functionality very much! Very simple to use and I like the experience.
Highly recommend.

Density Comfort

Works perfectly! Not complaints at all. The support team is also very responsive and helped me with the setup.

STAGING - BrighterBlooms.com

This is EXACTLY what our company was looking for! We have a custom integration with Shopify that brings orders into our ERP already in place and when faced with integrating with a new channel, Walmart, we found this app and plugged it in. Everything from orders to descriptions, pricing, and inventory are all synced exactly how we want! And customer service.... Nidhi has been great. Great communication, and fully understanding of what we were trying to accomplish. Over the top!

Bath4All

The system is not very straightforward because of walmart's API, but the app has very helpful support!

OneStopMovieShop

Nidhi has been a live saver! She helped me to get my store on Walmart.com and explained everything in detail. i could not have done with out her!

OA FOODS

Great App! Lets me sell on Walmart.com without having to do anything at all and they have phenomenal customer service! 100% recommended.

Exquizite Group

We have been using the CED app for Walmart through our Shopify store for a little while now. The app helped in listing our products by just selecting products through our Shopify store.

Nidhi Rajput guided us through the onboarding process of Walmart and in listing of our products. She is very conscientious and follows up relentlessly to ensure we have success with listing our products. She has also made recommendations on how to have success selling on Walmart. Five stars to Nidhi for her great work!

We highly recommend CED to all Walmart sellers. It makes selling on Walmart a breeze.

LuvmaBelly

I used the app to upload the products.easy to update price and inventory. would suggest everyone to use this app to save time.

Luminous Being Yoga Clothing

Horrible APP, I was going to use this for walmart integration only and now the are requiring us to use all other integrations? The woman Nidhi Rajput even tried to say walmart required it, total farce!!!!
What , even had a horrible conversation via facebook.the APP clearly states for walmart and now they want our Amazon and Etsy?
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
....

April 15, 2019

Dear Star,

We help sellers to get an account on Walmart Marketplace but it is not in our hands. You were new to e-commerce and wanted to Sell your products on Walmart. As Walmart is one of the top US marketplaces they have strict guidelines to approve or decline any seller. That's why we suggest our Sellers to sell on multiple marketplaces to grow their sales, experience and build customer relationship and earn ratings on their products.

So, we hope you will give us an opportunity to discuss this further with you. You can reach out to us on 888-882-0953 or you can email us apps@cedcommerce.com.

Thanks,