Walmart Integration

An all-in-one solution to simplify your way to sell on Walmart

Free plan available

GuruCatz

Looking forward to a new journey! So far, it has been smooth riding a through the integration process! Ready to hit the market! Couldn’t of done it with the great app support, customer support! Definitely recommend it!

BatDaLash

I just started using the app but so far I'm very impressed. It's easy to use and the layout is also easy to understand. The support services are readily available and very helpful. I would definitely recommend this app worth every penny

Shed Defender

Listing your products on walmart is such a pain, this app helped me do it much quicker than I could have done it. Walmart messed up my listings and Shipra spent hours helping me fix everything. Without her I would be totally lost. Thanks.

Pogo

There is a bit of a learning curve when it comes to Walmart, and the whole team at CED Commerce is eager to help. Good communication 24/7. I highly recommend it, plus you can start with the free program and grow from there.

SkinTē

love the customer service and app. makes everything SUPER simple. the set up from start to finish was a breeze with their help.

beumax shop

Thank you so much Shipra, you are surely the best, I appreciate your patient and help in setting up my store, I could never have been able to achieved this without you. I am so grateful To Cedcommerce team, always the best.

PINK4YOU

I really appreciate their effort to help us. It's pain in the ass to upload the items via Walmart system. It reduces our time to work on Walmart listings a lot. Sometimes I don't know how to use it properly. Whenever I ask a question, they are always there to help me. They never say they don't know or do it myself. I have used many apps and services but their customer service is the best by a country mile.

bunnybanana

Cedcommerce is one of the best marketplace app. Especially their customer support team is fantastic and they are always willing to help. A+++++

Blaqkmoney

I used this app to help me in several areas in the, and its the best app hands down very helpful in every aspect. i recommend this app to every one who is serious about their product.

Lizzy James

6 Year Shopify Plus account with dozens of apps used over the years... highly recommend the team at CED. App works well for the initial Walmart integration then you get the experience of the CED team to improve your listings. Well worth the app fee!