Walmart Integration

An all-in-one solution to simplify your way to sell on Walmart

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

AbsoluteProMusic

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is an awesome app, it is efficient and performing well. It makes the integration to Walmart is smooth and easy. You can transfer your inventory from Shopify to Walmart in a blink of an eye. The apps is well developed and it has a full 24/7 support. The customer is excellent, and you will have a constant follow up. Shipra is one of the staff members, she is was amazing ! thank you so much for your help. Shipra is an expert that will solve any issues you have. She is fast, professional, competent and most of all dedicated to serve the interest of the customer, i recommend anyone to request her, she will make some magic there and get your integration running in no time. Overall, this apps is definitely worth the cost. Deserve a 5 stars !

VALENTINEPERFUME.COM

Time spent using app Over 4 years

I have been using the Integration for the past 3 years and over the years this Integration has proved to help me in all possible ways to sell on Walmart Marketplace. They do have marketing services that help in increasing the visibility of the products too on Walmart.
Their support is available 24*7 and it is very easy to reach them as of their omnichannel presence. It's a must-have if you are planning to sell on Walmart.com.

Pi Peak

Awesome tool. My business cannot scale at all without CEDcommerce. The support team are also productive and helpful. Thank you for everything.

TOUGH MODE | Athletic Performance Apparel

The best customer service we ever had! Hopefully this app can increase our sales soon. Highly recommend!

Nikki Smith Collection

I used this app and company to help with integration of my products to Walmart. The customer service is amazing. I would never have made it with them.

Jerky.com

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

This app helped us increase our sales. The CS team is responsive, knowledgeable, and polite. Very happy with the app.

JWorldstore

Time spent using app About 1 year

It is good app. We increased our sale with this app!! also save a lot of time. The CS is really good as well

Favi Foods

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Saves a lot of time and the customer support team i great, always responsive and knowledgeable. 5/5

SWEET T 52

The App seems easy to use and saves a lot of time and stress. Trying to manually upload items and keep up with everything is time consuming. I look forward to a more organized system. Update: This App has reduced my stress level. Walmart's App is difficult to use causing nothing but frustration. This App is worth every penny. I can now relax and enjoy my business.

ValleyPro

i enjoy the app , and service , the fast respond on the live chat . the app let me share my products on my stores