Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell on Walmart, list your products and manage orders.

OA FOODS

Great App! Lets me sell on Walmart.com without having to do anything at all and they have phenomenal customer service! 100% recommended.

Exquizite Group

We have been using the CED app for Walmart through our Shopify store for a little while now. The app helped in listing our products by just selecting products through our Shopify store.

Nidhi Rajput guided us through the onboarding process of Walmart and in listing of our products. She is very conscientious and follows up relentlessly to ensure we have success with listing our products. She has also made recommendations on how to have success selling on Walmart. Five stars to Nidhi for her great work!

We highly recommend CED to all Walmart sellers. It makes selling on Walmart a breeze.

LuvmaBelly

I used the app to upload the products.easy to update price and inventory. would suggest everyone to use this app to save time.

Pitch Pro Direct

App works great, very nice and easy to use layout. The customer service rep gave us a good demo on how to use the app and how to integrate with Walmart.

GlowCity LLC

This app is amazing Im so excited that my shopify and walmart stores are synced the customer service is truly amazing and they are there for you if you get stuck not knowing what to do
looking forward to a long business relationship

Borderland Rustic Hardware

Very easy to use and integrate with Walmart. The customer support is also awesome. If you have a shopiy store and want to sell on Walmart you cannot go wrong with this integration.

ESL Shop US

The app is decently structured and provides all features we needed for our use case, plus many more that we have not touched yet.

Main pain point was the setup on Walmart. 99% of our 600 SKUs we wanted to sell did not exist yet on Walmart. The self-service publishing inside the app only worked for about 1/4 of the products, with the rest having various issues. I'm positive that this is mainly an issue with the Walmart API. Fortunately, the app developer provides excellent support. Very fast responses, and was able to resolve all of the various listing issues. If you have to create a larger number new listings, I'd strongly advise to let the app developer do the publishing for you.

The actual operation is smooth. Orders and stock levels sync as they're supposed to. This is exactly as hands-off a solution as we were looking for.

Mega Save Wholesale & Retail

Amazing solution provided by Ced. I have received a great support from their team. Integration works very well. I listed my products on Walmart.com quickly without any trouble. I am already using their various integration apps like Newegg, Wish, Tophatter, Google Express, and Importer and also looking to grow my business more with them.

Highly recommended to everyone. AAA+++++

Satch & Fable

The app works really well and the customer service is exceptional, really out of this world! You can not ask for more.

Thanks.

Quest Toys

This app has been excellent is getting me up and running on Walmart. What I have really enjoyed is the dedicated support team that I have been assigned (my team is lead by Nidhi Rajput). Support response has been amazing. Nidhi's patience in allowing me to ask my questions and learn their tool have really increased my confidence that I made the right choice in partnering with CEDCommerce as my integrator to Walmart.com I have a very large catalog and was able to get everything loaded with price adjustments onto Walmart within a few hours. I sell across multiple channels and using this app fit right into my order fulfillment process very easily.