Walmart Integration

An all-in-one solution to simplify your way to sell on Walmart

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Assistees

Time spent using app About 2 months

User-intuitive with great customer service. The team assisted me throughout the process of uploading my products. I highly recommend this app.

Dinazah Store

Time spent using app About 1 year

We were looking for a quality integration app which help us to import our shopify products on Walmart and so we got to see this app which fulfilled our need. The support team helped very much to learn about the functionality of t he app and the help was very much appreciated. They were very spontaneous and co operative to the queries looking forward to very long

GT FIGHT CLUB

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great App and excellent customer service. Always available to help when I needed assistance. Very flexible with their plan and willing to work with me to customize my need for my business.

Kasentex

Time spent using app About 5 hours

This is my very first time using this app and so far the customer service has been by far excellent! Highly recommend. I got the 99 plan and had some issues but the team is helping me out.

Scrubs A Million

Time spent using app About 8 hours

I used this app to get me set up on Walmart.com. I've been trying to set this up on my own since 8am est. I finally gave up. You guys were able to get in done in no time (less than 1-2 hours if that). I'm so thankful for the support. I was so lost and would have never figured it out without you guys. Thank you so much to my team of helpers!

Dara HB

Time spent using app About 2 months

I have received personal attention and assistance through this app. I have a personal account manager who is handling a lot of the details necessary to set my Walmart store in good position to become profitable, and this is a huge help to me. I have so many different aspects to my business, it is great to have someone on my team who knows what they are doing and can do some heavy lifting for me. My case manager there is like a loyal employee. She is always helpful and they are always available to help, 24 hours a day. When you request help, they will literally get to you in about 5 seconds, every time. This is a reliable service and so far I am extremely pleased. I highly recommend.

Accents Inserts

This team went above and beyond to help me integrate my Walmart account. Nikesha assisted me with all my questions and showed me all the benefits of the app. It's nice to see how very user friendly the app is.

Tea Up Health

This was my first time using an app in shopify as a new shop, the whole process in my mind was going to be overwhelming, BUT NO the support team was/is great, very responsive and eager to help no matter what, I am really happy to have such a supportive customer service team to help me navigate all these processes. I am not only using them for Walmart but am in the process of adding Etsy as well. Its so many steps to running a small business, this was an easy one!

SteepedinTea

Time spent using app About 1 year

Easy to comprehend and navigate, I use the app to sell on the Marketplace as well as other shopping platforms.

Totality Solutions Inc.

Easy set up and automatic products sync are a plus.
Support helps troubleshoot any questions.
Although it is better to troubleshoot through their live chat.