Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration

by CedCommerce

An all-in-one solution to simplify your way to sell on Walmart

Katamco, LLC

Great app for expanding into Walmart. Excellent customer service!!! Everything in the app is user friendly and pretty straight forward. I would definitely recommend checking it out!

NewMarketPets

I am very satisfied with the service and support provided today by Kushagra. He was very supported by teaching me steps by steps on how to publish my products on Walmart. As well, he shared information about how to eliminate errors, and offer to support me in the future and be my point of contact with any issues I go through. He also offered to do the profiling for me. Very kind and respectful. I love the service that Walmart Integration provided to me.

Klaebu Sterling Silver

The 24/hr customer service has been really great for me as I try to upload my products. I was having many technical errors with getting UPCs imported and Kushagra has been so helpful!

KaraMD®

Great app with excellent customer support, they helped me through the whole setup and got me live quickly

September 15, 2020

Hi Blake,

Thank you for your review. We will be there to help you anytime :)

Thanks,
Team CedCommerce.

R. Terra

kushagra from Walmart Integration App. Was professional! He help to set my store online step by step “ on my time” always happy to answer my questions! Great customer service - well deserved 100 stars!

b-goat

The customer service is top notch. Any questions we had, we received an answer in short time. Would recommend

UFC Store

This app is very easy to use for updating and keeping track of all our products for WM.com. The import of product functionality is easy to use and helpful when first setting up the integration. Swati is the best!

MGlobal Outdoor-Helping keep our dogs SAFE!

MGlobal Outdoor

The integration team has done good! I have no complaints. I highly recommend if you would like top quality work done in a timely manner. Keep up the good work team!

StylistWears

Great experience. Added almost 5 thousand items in about 5 minutes. It saved us over a week's worth of hours. and we were able to concentrate on getting other things done. Our first sale came in less than 4 hours after we went live. Worth the money spent. I will recommend it and will use it again and again. I have no choice but to add to this review after I have been with this app for close to three months now. I am very happy with their customer service. They are totally brilliant. They responds to my request so quit and stays to make sure that my issues are resolved. I also like the fact that they can communicate with Walmart directly on my behalf to make sure things starts working normally again, They are just so good and I wish other apps can learn from their method of customer service. I cannot ask for more. They just go all the way to make sure that their customers are happy and that I have everything I need for my business to run smoothly. I love them so much that I can't stop talking about their brilliant support.

Ms. M's Plus Size Shop

I use this app to integrate with WalMart. Swati helped me several times with technical issues that I did not comprehend. Just terrific! The crew has been very helpful and there is someone always on staff 24/7 to answer questions in chat. They will also converse with you by Skype or Wgats APP. Now that is customer service!