Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration

by CedCommerce

An all-in-one solution to simplify your way to sell on Walmart

Boardwalk Ts & Things

The CedCommerce APP has been great to use to integrate my Shopify store to Walmart! The support is awesome -- very fast response times! I highly recommend this app to help manage your sales!

Mrs. Nature's Essentials

I used this app to integrate all of my products from Shopify.com into Wal-Mart and received great customer service, feedback help with Barcodes (big help). My support was very knowledgeable about their product. Thanks CedCommerce!

Flaw-Less Faces

I am so happy and excited to be apart of the Walmart family! This app has helped with business tremendously! The best about it is the support! I am able to chat whenever I need to regarding anything related to Walmart integration. The customer service is beyond amazing and I have had no issues ever since I started. It was easy to get started and the ongoing support is priceless. I started with no sales and now business has really turned around for me. Trust me, you do not want to miss this opportunity!

DirectEASYBUY

Best customer service. Super responsive with all the knowledge required for this app. Went above and beyond for support. Very detailed answers and quick solutions for the problem. I can easily say its the best app to integrate your Shopify to Walmart Canada.

Voltyc

Excellent chat support, great app. We recommended it, Super fast chat response. Great support with UPC codes

Rarities Collectibles And More

I am happy with the team helping me apply the barcodes to my products, and uploading, and publishing the products to Walmart. Installation and 3 months of technical support... you can't go wrong.

Lusso Gear

I've been using this app for almost a year now and the services and functionality of the app have worked well for our needs as a company! The customer service has been very helpful whenever I've had an issue.

tamwalmart

makes my day to day task much easier with this tool! Very easy to use, and most of all, the support is TOP NOTCH. Any questions you have will be answered. Highly recommend, and they've been in this business for a LONG TIME!! very experienced team!!

Old Whippersnapper's® Natural Handmade Manly Soaps

Customer support is phenomenal. It doesn't get any better than cedcommerce! I really appreciate all the help they provided me.

Cosmolink

This app is incredible. I was frustrate using Walmart's dashboard, but I can control pretty much everything with this app.. Highly recommended. Support is ridiculously fast.. I was amazed. Thanks for this great app, I can manage Walmart listing so much easier.