Walmart Integration

An all-in-one solution to simplify your way to sell on Walmart

Free plan available

Flint Supply Store

The app is pleasantly easy to use and functions well and as of yes had no issues. What is even more impressive is how often and how well they reach out to me to assist me in my needs. YES, THEY REACH OUT TO ME!! All of the hundreds of apps I've used I have never had them so consistently reach out to me and be knowledgeable and competent. Their worth trying and don't be afraid to ask for help. Today it felt like Abhilash was reading my mind and knew what I needed before I did. Very well done..

Cozyours

I would like to thank the Cedcommerce support team, they really help to grow our business. They answer fast and always have a solution! They helped me to integrate Shopify with Walmart and it's working perfectly! I don't think I could do it myself alone. I have never met this kind of support from other services of any kind! Thank you, Anshika and Cedcommerce support team!

Gift Islam

This app is great, but the help you receive from the team is even better! They helped me with everything so far! They helped move my products from Shopify to Walmart, while maximizing SEO and improving the listing quality! They have answers for any questions and are always ready to help. I have had the yearly subscription for only about a month now. I’m very excited about what’s to come and the new team that I have on my side. Thanks again guys :) ❤️

June 22, 2021

We heartily thank you, Ibraheem, for taking the time out to share your experience with us.

Aumbaram

Really Great app, seamless integration. and to top that the Customer service is amazing. Highly recommended.

June 21, 2021

We heartily thank you, Mithun, for appreciating us. We feel fortunate to serve you.

Gooseberry Natural Feed Global

I used this app to help me integrate my store. Nikesh was over-the-top helpful. I highly recommend this app because the support is outstanding and they helped me understand and even anticipated questions i didn't know to ask and gave me those answers too!

June 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words, Debra. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us — and we count ourselves lucky for customers like you.

Made In Eatalia

highly recommended to have this app.
the Functionality is excellent and very easy to use.
very helpful customer service!

Dancing Orchid SoapWorks

I have had this app for sometime now and i love it. The functionality is perfect and easy to use, along with customer service if i do get stuck or need help they are always there and respond quick and are very helpful!

Nature's Garden

The app is usually working very well and when we had some problems, the support team were there to solve!

Shophydroplayelite

very good and the developer is very helpful! It is so convenient to connect shopify to walmart! I like it!

Plus Nutrition Store

The app works really well and the customer service is exceptional.
Abhilash Srivastav is always available to help with even the most simple matters. Thank you, Plus Nutrition Store