Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration

by CedCommerce

List, Sync, Manage, & Automate to boost sales on Walmart

Jsforever

Great company with great Customer service. Had a issue getting a seller account so Cedcommerce made sure to refund me my money in a timely fashion which most company's take forever for that. Very trustworthy company which is hard to find.

Airdamour Com

Great Company, Great Service, Amazing People,

Since 2 weeks am working closely with the Cedcommerce team and they have done a great job by communicating with Walmart & solve or account problem,

Great and easy integration which allow us to expand our business, list faster and receive orders to our Shopify admin panel with no issues.

am so happy with their service and highly professional trained team, especially James:),

Kyrie Sewer Cams

Nidhi at Cedcommerce has been very helpful in getting our listings properly listed on Walmart.com using the Integration app. Using the App is well worth it if selling through Walmart and linking to a Shopify store. Monthly cost is reasonable as well. Thanks Cedcommerce for all your hard work on the App and keeping up to date with Walmart's ever changing API integration requirements!

Shopforol

Awesome App!

No words can explain the excellent and helpful service that I got. I have started my journey to Walmart with CEDCOMMERCE and I feel so lucky that I choose the right integration partner.

I tried to start selling at Walmart in 2016, filled up the application form but no response. Then I get connected with CED in the month of May 2017 and filled up the form to get an account at Walmart and within a week I got my seller account.

I push my whole catalog on the Walmart and started getting orders. To be truthful, yes, I got stuck at some places where I had doubt in my mind that have I selected the right guys to do business but these guys are amazing.

No matter the problem is from marketplace end or error in my products from my side, they always have a solution to it. They explained me the whole app and Now I guess I am expert in using the app. The best part is that they keep on adding new functionalities to make the app better and more user-friendly.

The Repricing feature helped me a lot in winning orders from Walmart and threshold feature helped me not get orders that I am unable to ship.

Great thanks to you guys!

Keep The Ball rolling like this.

Divinederriere

I am pleased with their service and eagerness to make sure everything is perfect. I've worked with Swati and always got the assistance I needed. Highly recommend.

Time Machine Plus

Excellent app and great customer service. Walmart isn't the best application to operate, however, this app makes it much easier to sell and list at Walmart.com. We were literally selling on Walmart.com within minutes, no exaggeration, and when issues arrived, support was always helpful. Unfortunately, when issues arise it always had to do with Walmart's API, but this app is what you need to use if you are looking to sell at Walmart.com from your Shopify store. It has already paid for itself and we are continually growing our business because of it. Thank you!

Bunkbedking

Great App - it takes effort to integrate with Walmart and CED is a tool that more than helps you to get online and sell on the Walmart marketplace.

Support is needed to be successful and CED provides the help you need.

Denis

Topbindsnew

Very good support team, They are really people who care about their plugin and user experience. Thank you!

Chic Boutique And Gift Emporium

Words Can Not Describe the great experience that Swati and the CED Commerce Support Team has provided me in setting up and using this App. They have been here for me through thick and thin and helped me (Hands On) to assure that my products were ready for Walmart and Sears. Swati has taught me that no question is a stupid question and has the patience that most people do not have when dealing with customers. They are available to help you 24/7 and there is not any other apps that i have used that offers this.
I would recommend this application to anyone that is going to use any of these channels that CED COMMERCE offer, but the key to your success is reaching out and taking advantage of the excellent Customer Support that have to offer.

The most amazing fact about them is that if they doesn't have the solution, they reach out to the Development Team to get the issues resolved. That is above and beyond the normal with any app that I have used.

It doesn't matter if you are a newbie or a seasoned computer person, they are there for you and that is what makes the experience so wonderful.

Thank you Swati and the whole support team of CED COMMERCE for putting up with my constant questions and for helping me increase my business by thousands of dollars each month..

If you are looking for a great group of people and great applications , please take my advice and try them first. You won't regret it.

Thanks to All, Bobbie at Chic Boutique and Gift Emporium

Equinegoddess

I have really enjoyed using this app. I had a slight learning curve in the beginning but the support staff was always there to help me voyt. Even in the wee hours of the morning. Very professional.