Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration

by CedCommerce

List, Sync, Manage, & Automate to boost sales on Walmart

Xoticbrands

We've been using this app for a little over 6 months and I must say we are satisfied. The onboarding was a little challenging, considering its a new platform; however, the team, especially Dan, was very supportive until we went live, and they continue to provide great support. We are pleased with the product and the service.

4you 4them

Great level of service. They are always available to help with even the most simple matters.
The app is easy to use, it is Wal Mart marketplace and catalogue that has many faults! Highly Recommended to start Walmart marketplace.
Nidhi has been very supportive in helping me with my many issues and I am very grateful. Thank you.

Luckyrings

Absolutely love this app! I've almost integrated my entire store and their team was very helpful every step of the way. They even contacted Walmart on my behalf and talked to them when I had issues. Their app definitely simplifies uploading products to Walmart's system. Thanks again for all the help guys! - Greg, owner Luckyrings.com

Evorr

Very Happy with Customer Support. One of the best app I have used. I will be using rest of apps from CED Commerce as well. 5 Stars ... all the way.

Buy Hive

Really a solid app. Kept our orders and inventory syncing well. Exceptional customer support, which can be tough to find in this industry. Nidhi, our customer support manager, is readily available when needed and very helpful! I would not hesitate to recommend this app to any ecommerce business.

Pinestreet

DO NOT USE IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA SELLER
There are currently issues with the way Walmart.com handles sales tax for California sellers, which this app (and their support team) will not be able to assist you with.

In general, when working with Walmart Marketplace, it's a good idea to work with one of their Channel Partners to ensure things go smoothly. While CED Commerice is one of those partners, their relationship with Walmart is apparently very weak and/or they have no sense of urgency. (Walmart doesn't really seem to give them the time of day, which means any issues you have that you may want your channel partner to help with, don't actually get addressed.)

Also, other people's comments about set-up are true: Getting started is ROUGH. You will need to devote many hours over several weeks to get things going. (This is, in part, because their support is very slow, in a time zone a world away, and not everyone is entirely competant. Your mileage may vary.)

We're definitely not thrilled and have switched to a different Walmart app that has been going much better. (You get what you pay for, it would seem.)

Moda Jeans

Just started using it less than a week ago but so far so good...easy implementation with really good and proactive customer service (Nidhi)...I also use their JET integration app...both work technically well and have good customer service. I got sales on both marketplaces quickly after installing.

Funny Party Hats

Great app with great customer service

Jsforever

Great company with great Customer service. Had a issue getting a seller account so Cedcommerce made sure to refund me my money in a timely fashion which most company's take forever for that. Very trustworthy company which is hard to find.

Airdamour Com

Great Company, Great Service, Amazing People,

Since 2 weeks am working closely with the Cedcommerce team and they have done a great job by communicating with Walmart & solve or account problem,

Great and easy integration which allow us to expand our business, list faster and receive orders to our Shopify admin panel with no issues.

am so happy with their service and highly professional trained team, especially James:),