Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration

by CedCommerce

List, Sync, Manage, & Automate to boost sales on Walmart

ESL Shop US

The app is decently structured and provides all features we needed for our use case, plus many more that we have not touched yet.

Main pain point was the setup on Walmart. 99% of our 600 SKUs we wanted to sell did not exist yet on Walmart. The self-service publishing inside the app only worked for about 1/4 of the products, with the rest having various issues. I'm positive that this is mainly an issue with the Walmart API. Fortunately, the app developer provides excellent support. Very fast responses, and was able to resolve all of the various listing issues. If you have to create a larger number new listings, I'd strongly advise to let the app developer do the publishing for you.

The actual operation is smooth. Orders and stock levels sync as they're supposed to. This is exactly as hands-off a solution as we were looking for.

Mega Save Wholesale & Retail

Amazing solution provided by Ced. I have received a great support from their team. Integration works very well. I listed my products on Walmart.com quickly without any trouble. I am already using their various integration apps like Newegg, Wish, Tophatter, Google Express, and Importer and also looking to grow my business more with them.

Highly recommended to everyone. AAA+++++

Satch & Fable

The app works really well and the customer service is exceptional, really out of this world! You can not ask for more.

Thanks.

1 STOP SOCCER

This app is not working for us. Half of our listing are not posting on line also inventory not updating. and customer service can not solve those problems. meanwhile we are loosing a lot of business. Most variation are not completely listed.

Sporteer

Unless you are VERY experienced with product feeds and associated issues, this is not for you. When our feeds actually published, the mapping was a mess and nearly all lines items would have had to be manually entered on the Walmart site, had we not pulled the plug after testing a few products. Also, once published, we were unable to make any changes. Just an awful experience all around.

TonsOfSocks

This App is very helpful for selling on Walmart. There is a learning curve and I often have had issues or questions on things but the customer service is good. I recommend skype chatting with the customer service folks.
There is almost always someone to answer your questions and help find a solution to any problems that may arise or if not.. just text your question and they will answer when they become available.

Quest Toys

This app has been excellent is getting me up and running on Walmart. What I have really enjoyed is the dedicated support team that I have been assigned (my team is lead by Nidhi Rajput). Support response has been amazing. Nidhi's patience in allowing me to ask my questions and learn their tool have really increased my confidence that I made the right choice in partnering with CEDCommerce as my integrator to Walmart.com I have a very large catalog and was able to get everything loaded with price adjustments onto Walmart within a few hours. I sell across multiple channels and using this app fit right into my order fulfillment process very easily.

Bayside Brush Co.

Absolutely recommend this app. I integrated my entire store and the guys at support are very helpful. Thanks for all the help.

CJ-Technology LLC

the app is really helpful, the guys are awesome. Have been using a different platform for years, just made it happen after 1 day working with Ced.

Thanks guys

Game Plan Experts

I was trying to get this setup and working through the chat at first, I have been on Walmart and am still on Walmart and my Consumer ID and Private Key that were coming from Walmart kept showing up as invalid. So went to a phone call. They are from outside the US and the call was very choppy, along with the language barrier made it very difficult to accomplish anything. So long story short, I am going to try and find another integration partner. This one as far as I can tell may be good once you set up, but the setup process is so onerous that I wasted almost a day trying to get it done.

May 23, 2019

Hi Shane,

The Consumer ID and Private Key is extracted from Walmart and the app match it to configure the app with Walmart. The invalid error is from Walmart when they are unable to match the keys. This happens sometime but as you were connected with us on a LIVE chat this was fixed at the same time.

Also, we are glad that you are still connected with us and selling your products on Walmart successfully.

Happy selling.