Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration

by CedCommerce

An all-in-one solution to simplify your way to sell on Walmart

Lusso Gear

I've been using this app for almost a year now and the services and functionality of the app have worked well for our needs as a company! The customer service has been very helpful whenever I've had an issue.

tamwalmart

makes my day to day task much easier with this tool! Very easy to use, and most of all, the support is TOP NOTCH. Any questions you have will be answered. Highly recommend, and they've been in this business for a LONG TIME!! very experienced team!!

Old Whippersnapper's® Natural Handmade Manly Soaps

Customer support is phenomenal. It doesn't get any better than cedcommerce! I really appreciate all the help they provided me.

Cosmolink

This app is incredible. I was frustrate using Walmart's dashboard, but I can control pretty much everything with this app.. Highly recommended. Support is ridiculously fast.. I was amazed. Thanks for this great app, I can manage Walmart listing so much easier.

FinaTavola

I have been using this app for Walmart integration and it works very well. Customer service is great and ready to help you.

Sabastians Sauce

I am using this app to sell my products on there. The customer service is awesome. They helped me with getting my products every step of the way to make sure it went smoothly. They would keep me updated all the time.

Knapp Park Ditch Store

I used this app for my stores integration and it was very user friendly and easy to navigate through.

Cleure

Extremely non-cooperative support and app does not integrate properly, several SKUs mixed up. They talked us into signing up for a year at $899, but didn't mention it's non-refundable. Their app doesn't allow edits on product detail pages for Walmart. We had to dispute their fee through our credit card to get refund. They emailed us: "We only make refunds in certain cases and you are not falling in any of that." Never told us before sign up what their policy is. They also didn't offer free trial, which we thought they did, since it states "free install" on their app page. We thought this meant free trial.

LPG Greetings

We use this app to integrate walmart with our store. While I have found some quirks in the syncs the support has been best in class. Someone is always on chat support. When I was frustrated they set up a call. I cannot stress enough the great support they have provided. Always knowledgeable, always polite and professional. I would recommend.

P4Health Store

good service!I just subscribed to the app for my Walmart listing. I use the app to sync the product and inventory, orders between Walmart and Shopify.