Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration

by CedCommerce

An all-in-one solution to simplify your way to sell on Walmart

UFC Store

This app is very easy to use for updating and keeping track of all our products for WM.com. The import of product functionality is easy to use and helpful when first setting up the integration. Swati is the best!

MGlobal Outdoor-Helping keep our dogs SAFE!

MGlobal Outdoor

The integration team has done good! I have no complaints. I highly recommend if you would like top quality work done in a timely manner. Keep up the good work team!

StylistWears

Great experience. Added almost 5 thousand items in about 5 minutes. It saved us over a week's worth of hours. and we were able to concentrate on getting other things done. Our first sale came in less than 4 hours after we went live. Worth the money spent. I will recommend it and will use it again and again. I have no choice but to add to this review after I have been with this app for close to three months now. I am very happy with their customer service. They are totally brilliant. They responds to my request so quit and stays to make sure that my issues are resolved. I also like the fact that they can communicate with Walmart directly on my behalf to make sure things starts working normally again, They are just so good and I wish other apps can learn from their method of customer service. I cannot ask for more. They just go all the way to make sure that their customers are happy and that I have everything I need for my business to run smoothly. I love them so much that I can't stop talking about their brilliant support.

Ms. M's Plus Size Shop

I use this app to integrate with WalMart. Swati helped me several times with technical issues that I did not comprehend. Just terrific! The crew has been very helpful and there is someone always on staff 24/7 to answer questions in chat. They will also converse with you by Skype or Wgats APP. Now that is customer service!

Fortnight Publishing

EDIT 8/28/20: In their effort to make us look like dummies in their reply, the developer completely missed the point of our review. UPCs (or lack thereof) were never mentioned by us, and weren't a problem in the least. And of course mapping is a required step; our issue was with the mapping process itself, which was overly clunky, technical, and tedious. Walmart's own Shopify app handles all of these tasks with far more elegance and intuitiveness.

### Original Review ###

We couldn't uninstall this app fast enough. Importing products is clunky; mapping them is tedious, convoluted, and mysterious. And that's only with a half dozen SKUs that we wanted to funnel to Walmart for a trial run. We could have saved ourselves a ton of grief by setting them up on Walmart directly.

August 28, 2020

Hi Fortnight Publishing,

We checked your concern and found that your products do not have UPCs due to which you faced trouble in the listing them on Walmart. Also, the mapping is a required step to list the products correctly.

I would like you to connect with us so that we can make all these steps easier for you and help in listing within a few minutes and save your time.

Regards,
Team CedCommerce

Tonya Renee Shaw Store

I used this app! It happens to be the best app I have used thus far! I am excited about it. The customer service is AMAZING! AMAZING! This app has made my anxiety and nervousness about setting up Walmart very very very easy. The techs behind the scene are soooo helpfully. Any issues that I ran into with Walmart, they resolved them within minutes.
THIS IS A MUST HAVE APP! MAKES YOUR ENTREPRENEUR LIFE SO MUCH EASIER.
Oh yeah that also have a 24/7 chat room (WHERE SOMEONE ALWAYS ANSWERS YOUR QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS)

SweetLiberty

Helpful guidance - When I was unable to access my account, the 24 hour text live chat was super helpful in getting my problems solved. great customer service.

KK-WALMART

Great App integration tool for Walmart easy use
highly recommend

Premiere Dress Shirts

This is the best app I have used on Shopify. Every Shopify store should use this app to upload their products to Walmart. Also the staff goes above and beyond for you. Anything you ask them they get it done. They have helped me so much and can not wait to continue to grow with them!

TruBlu Biker

The app is so much better than the one offered by Walmart. You have so much more control in managing your products. This is my second app by CED Commerce and will be my go to. By far, Swati is the best support person they have. I chatted with many others but she worked with me for hours and answered all my questions even doing part of the integration for me on the backend. I couldn't have done this without her! Thank you so much, CED Commerce, and Swati especially, in helping me launch my products to sell on Walmart.com. trublubiker.com