Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration

by CedCommerce

An all-in-one solution to simplify your way to sell on Walmart

shopGDLF

CedCommerce has provided me with the best integration tool for Walmart and Sear... the App is very efficient as it does not require much manual work. The real-time synchronisation feature for price and inventory is awesome. You can work on it very easily and if you need help you can contact the super fast support all day and night...

I connected my Buy Hive store previously and now I am starting a new, transferring the stuff from old store to new store and even this has been accomplished so easily with the CedCommerce Team. I had great sales on Walmart through my Buy Hive store and I wished the same from this new store.

The customer support is super awesome they work for you 24 * 7 and help you get through your trouble. I would recommend every merchant who wishes to sell on Walmart to try this app and be rest assured that they will help you throughout your journey of selling on Walmart.

CedCommerce Rocks!!!

Feshionn IOBI

This is a great app, simple to read, it does what it suppose to do. Has everything you need in it. Customer support is awesome, responsive and friendly.. definitely hard working. We are glad : ) to use their services. And looking forward doing more business with them in the future.

Thank you kindly to Sonali, Ackshhaya, Nidhi and Reza
Great staff!!! 10 Stars

Eat My Tackle

Great app for walmart integration! The support is quick to respond and is usually very helpful for any issue.

Outdoor Gear Place

CEDCommerce has been a HUGE help for my business. Working with Walmart isn't easy but CEDCommerce takes all my worries away. All the representatives are helpful but Adeeba really went above and beyond to help me.

Feellikebeauty USA

I am a new seller on Walmart and Used CEDcommerce to integrate my shopify to Walmart.
It is very easy app to use with the assistance of Nidhi who helped me in every step thanks for her,
I used this app as a trial and I will be subscribing very soon.

Kensun

We are happy with the CedCommerce. We have never had any issues with integration and Support team always resolve any of our concerns extremely quickly and effectively

Intense oud

I would highly recommend this product and hats off the support, the whole team is very responsive. If you are into marketplace expansion this is the best option in the market at a very reasonable price.
Highly Recommended !!!

Feeder Creek

CEDcommerce makes it easier to work with Walmart's cumbersome seller website. I specifically used it to list products from my Shopify backend to Walmart.com. It's much easier to use than directly going into Walmart. The API is excellent and fast. But, the best thing about it is their dedication to me as a customer. I ran into roadblocks and was becoming frustrated. CEDCommerce stepped in and exceeded my expectations with one on one support. Specifically, Sonali is awesome to work with and I'm happy to partner with CED and her as my business grows.

HomeLifeCo.

I have been working with this app some time ago and it works very well, it offers great options for the growth and consolidation of your products, it also provides a very professional and efficient support team such as ADEEBA that looks for different ways to solve Any problem and provides alternatives to boost your business, I would definitely recommend this platform.
Adeeba, Thank you for your help.

CitiKitty Inc.

We use CedCommerce for a couple of our stores and have always received prompt and courteous replies to all of our questions and concerns. They have taken care of all issues we have had in no time at all and would definitely recommend them.