Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration

by CedCommerce

An all-in-one solution to simplify your way to sell on Walmart

Cleure

Extremely non-cooperative support and app does not integrate properly, several SKUs mixed up. They talked us into signing up for a year at $899, but didn't mention it's non-refundable. Their app doesn't allow edits on product detail pages for Walmart. We had to dispute their fee through our credit card to get refund. They emailed us: "We only make refunds in certain cases and you are not falling in any of that." Never told us before sign up what their policy is. They also didn't offer free trial, which we thought they did, since it states "free install" on their app page. We thought this meant free trial.

Icy Craft

Last update: I migrated my Walmart account to the "shipping templates" feature, as requested by Walmart, and it broke. Value shipping, which was removed before, was added back in. I tried fixing it. I emailed the company. They ignored it. I emailed again. No answer. I opened an official work ticket. Nothing happened for days. I cancelled my account and am using a cheaper app that does what they say. I doesn't help that they are headquartered halfway around the world and they are working their day hours, not our day hours, so I don't get a response, if any, until 12 hours later. Update: They company increased the limit and gave me 30 days. I have enough sales from Wal-Mart to justify the cost for the past month. I can't give them five stars because the cost is high for what it is (shopify monthly cost alone is barely more than this app), and it isn't perfect. It does what it says and I can't complain about competency. Old: Only allowed uploading of 30 SKUs for a week trial. Either give me a free subscription with limited SKUs or give me a week trial with unlimited SKUs. Hamstringing me both ways is somehow supposed to prove your concept? The idea is that you let me set my stuff with your system and see how successful it is and if it's successful, I continue to pay. That's the plan, right? How successful do you think I'm going to be with only 6 days and 30 SKUs? I just went around you and installed the Wal-mart app directly. It's not as efficient, but at least all of my SKUs can get online. And a $50/m app to make the free one more efficient isn't going to cut it. The Amazon app is free and it works pretty well. In fact, all the marketplace apps work pretty well for $0.

September 11, 2020

Hi Josh,

Apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like you to re-install the app and give us another chance to serve you with an extended trial to use the app to the fullest and check all the app features.

We would love to serve you again.

Thanks,
Team CedCommerce

Fortnight Publishing

EDIT 8/28/20: In their effort to make us look like dummies in their reply, the developer completely missed the point of our review. UPCs (or lack thereof) were never mentioned by us, and weren't a problem in the least. And of course mapping is a required step; our issue was with the mapping process itself, which was overly clunky, technical, and tedious. Walmart's own Shopify app handles all of these tasks with far more elegance and intuitiveness.

### Original Review ###

We couldn't uninstall this app fast enough. Importing products is clunky; mapping them is tedious, convoluted, and mysterious. And that's only with a half dozen SKUs that we wanted to funnel to Walmart for a trial run. We could have saved ourselves a ton of grief by setting them up on Walmart directly.

August 28, 2020

Hi Fortnight Publishing,

We checked your concern and found that your products do not have UPCs due to which you faced trouble in the listing them on Walmart. Also, the mapping is a required step to list the products correctly.

I would like you to connect with us so that we can make all these steps easier for you and help in listing within a few minutes and save your time.

Regards,
Team CedCommerce

My Vendor

I used this app. It looks great at the beginning, but it takes several attempts to get your products published on Walmart. After my trial period I received a call from sales rep and was offered a big discount in order to opt-in for yearly plan, but never mentioned about non-refundable policy to us. I been trying to request for refund which was refused in every possible way.
Please do not become too fascinated by the discount offered and try using the app for at least 3-4 months because you will never receive any refund from these guys and read terms and condition before opting in as the sales rep will never tell you about non-refundable policy. We made a mistake of trusting the representative and lost almost $300 to these people.
Cannot be associated with such an organization.

I have to give 1 star other wise they do not deserve any stars

October 24, 2019

Hi Tejas,

I apologize for the inconvenience caused but we can't offer you a refund because you do not wish to sell on Walmart anymore and you clearly state that you do not have any problem with the app. The app is not responsible for your sales as it totally depends on your products and the information you provide with your products.

Also, we have terms and conditions in the beginning when you install the app.

The moto behind offering discounts is that the seller can get the services at a cost they can easily afford.

Bass Essentials and More

They required I pay $480, a full year subscription up front then afterwords told me it could take 3-4 weeks for Walmart to review my account before a set up can be done. How can you take money and delivery nothing in return? Having to dispute the transaction through our bank to get our money back. Stay away at all costs, they are con artists just stealing money. Please disregard all the positive feedback below as you can see this was done by the company themselves to inflate their rating. STAY AWAY.

Jacob Bromwell

Downloaded the app as the app listing mentioned the following: [Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.] HOWEVER, there is NO FREE PLAN - just a 7-day free trial, which is different than a "free plan available." Please update your listing to reflect accurate information.

Shopango.com

We thought it was a good app, but result that this is bot a fully developed app, it should be in stage "Beta" without any cost, it is a pain in the ..... imagine, everything has to be manually done by their team, which only response what they want and since they are located far away from USA, it is hard to chat with them. This platform doesn't work at all! i would never recommend it; besides, they charged me full year and they are making very hart to receive my refund.... we had products out of sock that presents salesss, that is how bad this app works... shopify should take them out of the app store

Luminous Being Yoga Clothing

Horrible APP, I was going to use this for walmart integration only and now the are requiring us to use all other integrations? The woman Nidhi Rajput even tried to say walmart required it, total farce!!!!
What , even had a horrible conversation via facebook.the APP clearly states for walmart and now they want our Amazon and Etsy?
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
....

April 15, 2019

Dear Star,

We help sellers to get an account on Walmart Marketplace but it is not in our hands. You were new to e-commerce and wanted to Sell your products on Walmart. As Walmart is one of the top US marketplaces they have strict guidelines to approve or decline any seller. That's why we suggest our Sellers to sell on multiple marketplaces to grow their sales, experience and build customer relationship and earn ratings on their products.

So, we hope you will give us an opportunity to discuss this further with you. You can reach out to us on 888-882-0953 or you can email us apps@cedcommerce.com.

Thanks,
Team CedCommerce.

1 STOP SOCCER

This app is not working for us. Half of our listing are not posting on line also inventory not updating. and customer service can not solve those problems. meanwhile we are loosing a lot of business. Most variation are not completely listed.

Sporteer

Unless you are VERY experienced with product feeds and associated issues, this is not for you. When our feeds actually published, the mapping was a mess and nearly all lines items would have had to be manually entered on the Walmart site, had we not pulled the plug after testing a few products. Also, once published, we were unable to make any changes. Just an awful experience all around.

Previous 1 3