Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration

by CedCommerce

List, Sync, Manage, & Automate to boost sales on Walmart

My Vendor

I used this app. It looks great at the beginning, but it takes several attempts to get your products published on Walmart. After my trial period I received a call from sales rep and was offered a big discount in order to opt-in for yearly plan, but never mentioned about non-refundable policy to us. I been trying to request for refund which was refused in every possible way.
Please do not become too fascinated by the discount offered and try using the app for at least 3-4 months because you will never receive any refund from these guys and read terms and condition before opting in as the sales rep will never tell you about non-refundable policy. We made a mistake of trusting the representative and lost almost $300 to these people.
Cannot be associated with such an organization.

I have to give 1 star other wise they do not deserve any stars

October 24, 2019

Hi Tejas,

I apologize for the inconvenience caused but we can't offer you a refund because you do not wish to sell on Walmart anymore and you clearly state that you do not have any problem with the app. The app is not responsible for your sales as it totally depends on your products and the information you provide with your products.

Also, we have terms and conditions in the beginning when you install the app.

The moto behind offering discounts is that the seller can get the services at a cost they can easily afford.

Bass Essentials and More

They required I pay $480, a full year subscription up front then afterwords told me it could take 3-4 weeks for Walmart to review my account before a set up can be done. How can you take money and delivery nothing in return? Having to dispute the transaction through our bank to get our money back. Stay away at all costs, they are con artists just stealing money. Please disregard all the positive feedback below as you can see this was done by the company themselves to inflate their rating. STAY AWAY.

Jacob Bromwell

Downloaded the app as the app listing mentioned the following: [Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.] HOWEVER, there is NO FREE PLAN - just a 7-day free trial, which is different than a "free plan available." Please update your listing to reflect accurate information.

Shopango.com

We thought it was a good app, but result that this is bot a fully developed app, it should be in stage "Beta" without any cost, it is a pain in the ..... imagine, everything has to be manually done by their team, which only response what they want and since they are located far away from USA, it is hard to chat with them. This platform doesn't work at all! i would never recommend it; besides, they charged me full year and they are making very hart to receive my refund.... we had products out of sock that presents salesss, that is how bad this app works... shopify should take them out of the app store

Luminous Being Yoga Clothing

Horrible APP, I was going to use this for walmart integration only and now the are requiring us to use all other integrations? The woman Nidhi Rajput even tried to say walmart required it, total farce!!!!
What , even had a horrible conversation via facebook.the APP clearly states for walmart and now they want our Amazon and Etsy?
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
....

April 15, 2019

Dear Star,

We help sellers to get an account on Walmart Marketplace but it is not in our hands. You were new to e-commerce and wanted to Sell your products on Walmart. As Walmart is one of the top US marketplaces they have strict guidelines to approve or decline any seller. That's why we suggest our Sellers to sell on multiple marketplaces to grow their sales, experience and build customer relationship and earn ratings on their products.

So, we hope you will give us an opportunity to discuss this further with you. You can reach out to us on 888-882-0953 or you can email us apps@cedcommerce.com.

Thanks,
Team CedCommerce.

1 STOP SOCCER

This app is not working for us. Half of our listing are not posting on line also inventory not updating. and customer service can not solve those problems. meanwhile we are loosing a lot of business. Most variation are not completely listed.

Sporteer

Unless you are VERY experienced with product feeds and associated issues, this is not for you. When our feeds actually published, the mapping was a mess and nearly all lines items would have had to be manually entered on the Walmart site, had we not pulled the plug after testing a few products. Also, once published, we were unable to make any changes. Just an awful experience all around.

Game Plan Experts

I was trying to get this setup and working through the chat at first, I have been on Walmart and am still on Walmart and my Consumer ID and Private Key that were coming from Walmart kept showing up as invalid. So went to a phone call. They are from outside the US and the call was very choppy, along with the language barrier made it very difficult to accomplish anything. So long story short, I am going to try and find another integration partner. This one as far as I can tell may be good once you set up, but the setup process is so onerous that I wasted almost a day trying to get it done.

May 23, 2019

Hi Shane,

The Consumer ID and Private Key is extracted from Walmart and the app match it to configure the app with Walmart. The invalid error is from Walmart when they are unable to match the keys. This happens sometime but as you were connected with us on a LIVE chat this was fixed at the same time.

Also, we are glad that you are still connected with us and selling your products on Walmart successfully.

Happy selling.

Plan B Fashionista

I've been having many issues with stock and variants publishing correctly. They do their best to provide support, but it is very frustrating. Not sure what the issue is, but they are very helpful in resolving issues. I only wish selling on
Walmart was a more smooth process. This is the most frustrating app I have ever used and I use at least 10 software programs for my stores and this is by far the most inefficient time wasting app ever. Tried to get a refund. Do NOT get this app. We are now using another app for Walmart

Dbtoys

This company keeps publishing my items without my permission or knowledge. I am not ready for my items to be published yet and I keep receiving orders. I have contacted them several times but they still have not fixed the problem. Very disappointed. I would not recommend them.

Previous 1 3