Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration

by CedCommerce

List, Sync, Manage, & Automate to boost sales on Walmart

Bass Essentials and More

They required I pay $480, a full year subscription up front then afterwords told me it could take 3-4 weeks for Walmart to review my account before a set up can be done. How can you take money and delivery nothing in return? Having to dispute the transaction through our bank to get our money back. Stay away at all costs, they are con artists just stealing money. Please disregard all the positive feedback below as you can see this was done by the company themselves to inflate their rating. STAY AWAY.

Jacob Bromwell

Downloaded the app as the app listing mentioned the following: [Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.] HOWEVER, there is NO FREE PLAN - just a 7-day free trial, which is different than a "free plan available." Please update your listing to reflect accurate information.

Luminous Being Yoga Clothing

Horrible APP, I was going to use this for walmart integration only and now the are requiring us to use all other integrations? The woman Nidhi Rajput even tried to say walmart required it, total farce!!!!
What , even had a horrible conversation via facebook.the APP clearly states for walmart and now they want our Amazon and Etsy?
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
....

April 15, 2019

Dear Star,

We help sellers to get an account on Walmart Marketplace but it is not in our hands. You were new to e-commerce and wanted to Sell your products on Walmart. As Walmart is one of the top US marketplaces they have strict guidelines to approve or decline any seller. That's why we suggest our Sellers to sell on multiple marketplaces to grow their sales, experience and build customer relationship and earn ratings on their products.

So, we hope you will give us an opportunity to discuss this further with you. You can reach out to us on 888-882-0953 or you can email us apps@cedcommerce.com.

Thanks,
Team CedCommerce.

1 STOP SOCCER

This app is not working for us. Half of our listing are not posting on line also inventory not updating. and customer service can not solve those problems. meanwhile we are loosing a lot of business. Most variation are not completely listed.

Sporteer

Unless you are VERY experienced with product feeds and associated issues, this is not for you. When our feeds actually published, the mapping was a mess and nearly all lines items would have had to be manually entered on the Walmart site, had we not pulled the plug after testing a few products. Also, once published, we were unable to make any changes. Just an awful experience all around.

Game Plan Experts

I was trying to get this setup and working through the chat at first, I have been on Walmart and am still on Walmart and my Consumer ID and Private Key that were coming from Walmart kept showing up as invalid. So went to a phone call. They are from outside the US and the call was very choppy, along with the language barrier made it very difficult to accomplish anything. So long story short, I am going to try and find another integration partner. This one as far as I can tell may be good once you set up, but the setup process is so onerous that I wasted almost a day trying to get it done.

May 23, 2019

Hi Shane,

The Consumer ID and Private Key is extracted from Walmart and the app match it to configure the app with Walmart. The invalid error is from Walmart when they are unable to match the keys. This happens sometime but as you were connected with us on a LIVE chat this was fixed at the same time.

Also, we are glad that you are still connected with us and selling your products on Walmart successfully.

Happy selling.

Dbtoys

This company keeps publishing my items without my permission or knowledge. I am not ready for my items to be published yet and I keep receiving orders. I have contacted them several times but they still have not fixed the problem. Very disappointed. I would not recommend them.

Pinestreet

DO NOT USE IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA SELLER
There are currently issues with the way Walmart.com handles sales tax for California sellers, which this app (and their support team) will not be able to assist you with.

In general, when working with Walmart Marketplace, it's a good idea to work with one of their Channel Partners to ensure things go smoothly. While CED Commerice is one of those partners, their relationship with Walmart is apparently very weak and/or they have no sense of urgency. (Walmart doesn't really seem to give them the time of day, which means any issues you have that you may want your channel partner to help with, don't actually get addressed.)

Also, other people's comments about set-up are true: Getting started is ROUGH. You will need to devote many hours over several weeks to get things going. (This is, in part, because their support is very slow, in a time zone a world away, and not everyone is entirely competant. Your mileage may vary.)

We're definitely not thrilled and have switched to a different Walmart app that has been going much better. (You get what you pay for, it would seem.)

Access Denied 2

This is by the far the WORST APP on the Shopify App Store. Majority of the syncing does not work, the pricing always gets messed up. Yan can go and fix it a million times and it still won't work. You contact their customer support, they tell you that they are going to reach out to Walmart and get back to you, yet you never hear back. They are not problem solvers.

Also, since your prices never update, half your variations become unpublished, leading to a tremendous loss of sales.

I have been fighting them to get a refund because $360 for an app that does not work 100% is quite insane, yet they keep saying give us a day to fix it for the past 10 days and nothing has changed. I have had to file complaints with Shopify and requested they help in getting a refund for this awful app

Literally a disaster of an app, and I would stay far away if I were any of you.

Bokksu

Please be aware that this app is FULL of bugs and issues still. I agree with most of the points from the other user below that the Map Category feature does not work and does not refresh even for days after you do the mapping. Other awful experiences with this poorly-made app:

1) We are a subscription box company so we got a UPC barcode exception from Walmart. However, this app is unable to upload products without UPC. I contacted their customer service at least FOUR times explaining this and each time, the customer rep just didn't care and gave me the same canned response that I am not allowed to upload products without a UPC.

2) Finally after several weeks of back and forth, they allowed me to upload my products to Walmart. However, there were still other errors that caused my products to not upload. I had to once again contact with un-caring customer service reps who took about a week to resolve this issue.

3) In the end, I lost about a month of not being able to properly list my products on Walmart marketplace and consequently, lost potential sales. I deleted the app and tried to get a refund for my awful experience, but they refused on the basis of Terms & Conditions.

I then just tried to upload my products directly using a .csv on Walmart seller center, and it completed with no problems in about 5 minutes. I should've just gone with this method from the beginning.

Previous 1