Walmart Integration

An all-in-one solution to simplify your way to sell on Walmart

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

FragranceOriginal

Poor customer service. I applied via CED commerce for Walmart Integration years ago. I still do not know the status of my application. Updates: After I left my review Ms. Shipra from CED Commerce has contacted me and promised to help me locate my application (submitted in 2017). Of course, I won't blame CED Commerce incase Walmart didn't approve my application as I'm well aware CED Commerce is just a facilitator, not a part of Walmart.

March 14, 2022

Dear FragranceOriginal,

Thank you for sharing your concern.

I would like to inform you that we are the Official Channel Partner for Walmart Marketplace. We provide integration to Walmart but we do not play any role in Walmart application approval or status.

To view the Walmart application status please visit - https://marketplace-apply.walmart.com/apply?status=1

Thanks
Team CedCommerce

Cutcardstock

I tried the trial and it does work and seems to work well for very simple products. Items that have variations and important tags with information are not working well with the system. We needed to add more information to the listing that was not integrating and ran into some bugs. Support help is aggressive and they call often to help, but they must be overseas because they call late at night. I have received calls and messages from them at midnight CST. The support help is also difficult to understand, and they also have a hard time understanding what I am trying to communicate with them. We have put this integration on pause until further progress from both them and a more user friendly walmart platform.