Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration

by CedCommerce

An all-in-one solution to simplify your way to sell on Walmart

Store-Shopping-Center

I a satisfied with Kushagra taking out the time to explain services provided. This was my first time actually taking up the time to learn.

Icy Craft

Update: They company increased the limit and gave me 30 days. I have enough sales from Wal-Mart to justify the cost for the past month. I can't give them five stars because the cost is high for what it is (shopify monthly cost alone is barely more than this app), and it isn't perfect. It does what it says and I can't complain about competency. Old: Only allowed uploading of 30 SKUs for a week trial. Either give me a free subscription with limited SKUs or give me a week trial with unlimited SKUs. Hamstringing me both ways is somehow supposed to prove your concept? The idea is that you let me set my stuff with your system and see how successful it is and if it's successful, I continue to pay. That's the plan, right? How successful do you think I'm going to be with only 6 days and 30 SKUs? I just went around you and installed the Wal-mart app directly. It's not as efficient, but at least all of my SKUs can get online. And a $50/m app to make the free one more efficient isn't going to cut it. The Amazon app is free and it works pretty well. In fact, all the marketplace apps work pretty well for $0.

September 11, 2020

Hi Josh,

Apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like you to re-install the app and give us another chance to serve you with an extended trial to use the app to the fullest and check all the app features.

We would love to serve you again.

Thanks,
Team CedCommerce

Jack Spades Co.

It was very confusing for me figuring out how to be so technical and every time I reached out for help someone responded to assist me. I appreciate their help.

August 28, 2020

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for sharing the feedback. We would love to work with you and list out the points that you find confusing and technical in the app. In this way, you will help us improve our app, and we will be able to help sellers quickly sell their products on Walmart.

Thanks,
Team CedCommerce

Red Bear Brands

The app works well with some extra steps that are required. All it all, it certainly helps manage products in Shopify and sell them on Walmart.

UpgradeLights.com

The customer service is wonderful. Everyone is willing to help. Sonali was especially helpful. My only complaint is with the app itself. I find it difficult to navigate without lots of help.

Giantnerd

1)How are you going with the app? The App works well, It is not the most intuitive piece of software and it does have its quirks but once you figure them out it is quite easy to work with, Make sure to map your categories correctly.

2)Is it serving your purpose? The app is serving our purpose quite well, we were able to upload 350 products to Walmart and within a week we had the formatting and all the products fully working how we wanted them to and we were able to get it to look how we wanted it to look with proper formatting. My biggest issue is a lot of html and other code that gets pulled from shopify can show up in inside the description causing formatting issues or spelling problems so make sure you reread all of your descriptions and edit them. I do find the app to be cumbersome when it comes to trying to get variants to be all listed under a parent sku and keeping them all sorted correctly. an example would be shoes i will upload a pair of shoes and the sizes go from 6-12 well half the time sizes 6 7 8 will have one listing and then 9 10 11 12 will have their own and getting those to merge together can be quite a hassle.

3)Are you satisfied with it? I am overall satisfied with the app, i do wish i didn't have to reach out to the support team anytime i had an issue merging variants or getting categories to map correctly but every time i have reached out they have been nothing but amazing.

4)How do like our support service? I think the support service is what really makes this application viable, if there was no support team behind this app i would of ditched it along time ago because some of the quirks and things that you have to do to get products uploaded and edited can be quite difficult to figure out on your own. Ive chatted with 3 different tech agents and all of them have been very knowledgeable and have been able to explain things to me to ensure i had a positive experience with the app.

Yzprojectapparel

Customer service is good, app is good. Does it's job.