Walmart Integration

Developer
CedCommerce
4.8
November 24, 2021

This app is fairly complex but also looks to be comprehensive. Thus set up requires some assistance along the way. Support team however is available 24/7 to assist with all set up issues and questions (they get a 5 star from me). Only giving a 4 star overall rating right now as I don't feel I know enough to assess the overall value of the app as yet until it's fully set up and we are using it day in and day out. I will update my rating in 2-4 weeks when I have a better sense of it.

MyPurMist N.A.
Time spent using app: 14 days
Edited June 28, 2021

Having the app to control several sellers on 1 platform is great, customer service is always very useful and willing to assist. Customer service really went beyond trying to help us with our doubts! Great service.

Artifacts Trading Company
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 26, 2021

Overall this is a great app that helps bring all of your orders from Walmart into one central location. I have run into several issues where items that I had listed on Walmart's site before getting that app did not integrate well. New items that I create on my Shopify store seem to integrate well and I haven't had many issues with them. There is a problem if you use QB to store financial records. If you have all of your orders from Walmart added to the Shopify store its really hard to keep the records straight, what's a Walmart order, what's Shopify and where should I be expecting a deposit from. Customer service has been very helpful in resolving many of the issues that I've had. The app does require daily monitoring to resolve errors and not delay orders.

Four Brothers Products
Time spent using app: About 1 year
September 29, 2020

I a satisfied with Kushagra taking out the time to explain services provided. This was my first time actually taking up the time to learn.

Store-Shopping-Center
Time spent using app: 9 months
August 27, 2020

It was very confusing for me figuring out how to be so technical and every time I reached out for help someone responded to assist me. I appreciate their help.

Jack Spades Co.
Time spent using app: About 1 month
CedCommerce replied August 28, 2020

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for sharing the feedback. We would love to work with you and list out the points that you find confusing and technical in the app. In this way, you will help us improve our app, and we will be able to help sellers quickly sell their products on Walmart.

Thanks,