Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration

by CedCommerce

List, Sync, Manage, & Automate to boost sales on Walmart

Fashionazzle

I tried many time to upload my product to Walmart but every time had an error that I couldn't find the exact reason...
I finally updated my product through Cedcommer integration.
Some functions had an error but Cedcommer representative help me to fix that. I give 4 star because I have to fix a lot of error... but I don't know if that's problem is from Walmart or this app. Anyway I'm start to selling on Walmart and that's a point.

UpgradeLights.com

The customer service is wonderful. Everyone is willing to help. Sonali was especially helpful. My only complaint is with the app itself. I find it difficult to navigate without lots of help.

TonsOfSocks

This App is very helpful for selling on Walmart. There is a learning curve and I often have had issues or questions on things but the customer service is good. I recommend skype chatting with the customer service folks.
There is almost always someone to answer your questions and help find a solution to any problems that may arise or if not.. just text your question and they will answer when they become available.

Giantnerd

1)How are you going with the app? The App works well, It is not the most intuitive piece of software and it does have its quirks but once you figure them out it is quite easy to work with, Make sure to map your categories correctly.

2)Is it serving your purpose? The app is serving our purpose quite well, we were able to upload 350 products to Walmart and within a week we had the formatting and all the products fully working how we wanted them to and we were able to get it to look how we wanted it to look with proper formatting. My biggest issue is a lot of html and other code that gets pulled from shopify can show up in inside the description causing formatting issues or spelling problems so make sure you reread all of your descriptions and edit them. I do find the app to be cumbersome when it comes to trying to get variants to be all listed under a parent sku and keeping them all sorted correctly. an example would be shoes i will upload a pair of shoes and the sizes go from 6-12 well half the time sizes 6 7 8 will have one listing and then 9 10 11 12 will have their own and getting those to merge together can be quite a hassle.

3)Are you satisfied with it? I am overall satisfied with the app, i do wish i didn't have to reach out to the support team anytime i had an issue merging variants or getting categories to map correctly but every time i have reached out they have been nothing but amazing.

4)How do like our support service? I think the support service is what really makes this application viable, if there was no support team behind this app i would of ditched it along time ago because some of the quirks and things that you have to do to get products uploaded and edited can be quite difficult to figure out on your own. Ive chatted with 3 different tech agents and all of them have been very knowledgeable and have been able to explain things to me to ensure i had a positive experience with the app.

Yzprojectapparel

Customer service is good, app is good. Does it's job.