Walmart Marketplace

Walmart Marketplace

by Walmart

Sell on Walmart.com directly from your store.

Nayked Apparel

The easiest way to add products to Walmart. We had an existing Walmart Seller Account so made it easy for us to add, delete, price and fulfill orders.

KVM International LLC

I guess for the first attempt it is not bad after getting past the initial problems of the app abending every time you tried to publish products.

I have some products with size variants but the app refuses to allow me to specify the size variant. It is frustrating for the customer to see the same product displayed over and over but cannot see the size variations so they have know idea why they all have different pricing. I can change the description to reflect the size for each variation using the Walmart Marketplace app as a work around but it gets undone as soon as the product gets republished. Support tells me its my fault but I do not know how to fix it.

I find it extremely scary that there is no view as to the pricing history changes and by whom.

I submitted a ticket to find out why sales tax was not collected for CA, NY, NJ, SC but it was for Texas and the ticket disappeared with no response.

Their price box is too restrictive. COGS+Shipping costs have netted a loss for me so far on all items shipped thus far. I sent my inventory to their Deliverr warehouses with the hopes of netting a profit soon.

I find bulleted lists within the product description cumbersome on the Walmart end.

Gozatowels

Very begging I was dissatisfied, but then learned how to handle things. Now it is way easier setup items thru Shopify than in Walmart.com. But still needs attention, it is not getting "0" from zip codes to Shopify.

JL Prime

Did developer say this app is designed for both new and EXISTING listings at Walmart? Developer, are you able to show us how to link existing Walmart listings to Shopify? Emailed Support multiple times, 0 help...

Big Mike's Electronics

I am using this app to upload my products to Walmart. however, I keep getting this error
"Publishing Error: Exceeded maximum allowed characters for this field"
I dont even know what this means and what I am supposed to fix.
I tried getting technical support. They had no idea what they were talking about.
Its frustrating

July 28, 2020

Hello Big Mikes Electronics.

What you are dealing with is an error where you are trying to push a field from Shopify to the Walmart Marketplace where and you are over our character limit. Typically, we see this error with descriptions that have extensive HTLM encoding. Our limit for the descriptions field is 4000 characters. Please review what you are pushing for these fields and ensure they meet our established character limits.

We are also working on another solution where we will truncate any description, title or keywords that are over our limit to avoid these errors. More to come on that effort soon.

I hope you emailed wma_support@walmart.com with your issue. We monitor that inbox, as well as all cases related to Shopify sellers. If you need further assistance, please email and open a case. This is the best way to reach our product and engineering teams.

Thank you for your participation in the Walmart Marketplace and for using and reviewing the Walmart Marketplace App for Shopify. I hope with this information your experience improves.

Uprising Food, Inc.

This app is bad and the support is even worse. They don't even answer your actual question they just propose highly manually off topic solutions. What an epic fail for a company with this many resources. Garbage.

Mephisto Shoes Northwest

I reviewed this app and gave it 1-star a week ago because it was just not possible to complete a simple registration. We just finished registration using Chrome. Firefox was not working. I remember Walmart recommended using Chrome. But I think it should work with any browser. Will update as we list our products.

Elgin® USA

We understand that there will always be bugs in a new app and hopefully, those will be worked out soon. The biggest problem we have is not being able to edit product titles, descriptions, etc in the app so they are more suitable for Walmart's marketplace. If you change anything in Walmart's seller central it just reverts back to what is on the Shopify store. Even changes to Walmart specific options are not saved. This makes it impossible to optimize listings.

Update: Walmart reached out and let us know they are working on several fixes/enhancements to the app.

The Entrepreneur Game by EESpeaks

I used this app to get my products connected with Walmart.com when it first appeared in the app store. The app works wonderful.

Micro DOT Helmet Co

This app does not even deserve the tip of one star. I am trying to integrate my store in Walmart sellers central with my Shopify store, All my products show errors, I added two zeros to the front of the UPC, updated one listing with 14 variables, clicked on save, and it did not save the entered information. I refreshed the page, and redid the whole process twice. I clicked on save, but it did not save it. After wasting 2 hours entering and re-entering barcodes, I am more than frustrated. Walmart please help!!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5