by Walmart

Sell on Walmart.com directly from your store.

Meribel

Since this past weekend, doesn't show my published items, doesn't allow me to list new items even though setup is correct on shopify-side. Can't 'disconnect' to reinstall. Walmart please fix the app!

Hi Meribel,

Thank you for your feedback. We determined that this was a system-wide outage and have resolved the root issue today. We have and will continue to post updates in the app. If you experience further issues related to this, please reach out to WMA_Support@walmart.com.

Covington Naturals

stopped importing orders on the 26th and crickets....sounds like we aren't the only ones. How about some support walmart?

Hi Covington Naturals,

JARGOD

It works fine before. But since today no walmart orders coming into Shopify since today. Anyone facing a similar issue now?

Hi JARGOD,

Astound Beauty

Hi Astound Beauty,

Magnetic Lash Bash / The Diva Lash

Very easy to use and set up was quick. I highly recommend this app. I havent experienced any trouble with it so far.

March 29, 2021

Thank you for your review Magnetic Lash Bash / The Diva Lash.

We are glad that you are enjoying the app so far. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at WMA_Support@walmart.com for any questions or additional feedback.

Smoky Mountain Beard Co.

My application was denied, and no reason was given. I was told in the email to open an appeal by following certain steps. Unfortunately, the page they link to does not have the options lain out in those steps. It puts me in an endless loop looking for support. DO NOT USE THIS APP. They have quite a bit to go before it is usable.

March 30, 2021

Hi Smoky Mountain Beard Co.,

Thank you for your feedback. We responded to your email with a new set of instructions to open an application appeal. Please follow the steps provided and let us know if you experience any issues at WMA_Support@walmart.com.

Pine Street Clinic

The only thing worse than this app is Walmart's miserable support. This app can and does allow items that have been discontinued to be sold. Walmart support refuses to open a case because they say only Shopify (and not Shopify merchants) can open cases related to this app. *** RESPONSE TO WALMART: 100% false that they were waiting on us for information. They simply refuse to allow Shopify merchants to open cases and require ALL cases to be done by Shopify directly. Truly awful (but not surprising) that Walmart seeks to blame merchants in their response today.

March 30, 2021

Hi Pine Street Clinic,

Thank you for your feedback. We reviewed your case but did not receive the information that we requested from you to help resolve the issue. The reason we are asking Shopify to open the case on your behalf is that they are able to provide us with this information directly.

Since the case is now closed due to lack of response, our team will reach out to you via email with next steps.

SoMLyfe

This app won't allow me to open an account. It's been saying my account hasn't been set up for some time now.

April 2, 2021

Hello SoMLyfe,

Thank you for your review. Upon further vetting of your application, we determined that your application is not a good fit for our marketplace. Our vetting process is thorough and consists of a holistic approach, and while this result is disappointing, we take our application review process seriously to ensure that our customers and sellers have an enjoyable shopping experience with ample protections.

If you feel that this decision was made in error, please reach out to wma_support@walmart.com. You can also open an appeal here: https://sellerhelp.walmart.com/s/contact > select 'Password or other access issue' > select 'Appeal application decision'.

Zen & Bloom

It's really simple if you read and follow the instructions. The operative phrase there is read and "follow." My shop is now set-up and running. I say that because I attempted to complete the integration without a full overview of the instructions, but was unsuccessful. I then reverted back to the "knowledgebase" content page and located the instructions to integrate my Shopify shop. Voila! it worked. Could have saved myself the trouble of trying to do it myself the first time.

Marché Viidi

I like it. it integrates very well. I like the way the products are displayed on Walmart platform. But, Both Shopify and Walmart can help us make the bulk editing a bit easy. There is still an extensive manual editing to do. Other than that, the migration went well without any technical problem. The set up requires extensive effort. All and all, the APP itself is great, the work behind the scene is a bit too much.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8