Walmart Marketplace

Walmart Marketplace

by Walmart

Sell on Walmart.com directly from your store.

EdenBranch-Your Garden Paradise

This app is not helpful, I sync all the product from the Shopify to Walmart, some of the product does not show up the right image and product in Walmart. Some of the products have SKU but different SKU, and different type of product other sellers are selling on but still in my product list. Also, inventory is not updated in Walmart too. I have contacted the support team a lot of time, but they did not solve my problem.

October 23, 2020

Thank you EdenBranch, we appreciate your thoughtful review. I am looking into your issues and will work with case support to make sure we fully understand what is holding you back and what we can do to fix it.

WMA Support.

THE WHISPERWOOD COLLECTION

I used this app to migrate my products from Shopify to Walmart. I only had to go back and update 2 or 3 fields on each product to have the two stores align properly. So much easier than setting up each item from beginning to end. The photos transferred as well.

ALOHA4USA

This is just a sales channel app that will not help you in altering the products on Walmart. So don't get misled by the free services as there are many more things that are needed to be done but there is no such option for that. Its better to just part my ways with Ced Commerce there support is excellent, they are always there to help and the app is also very user friendly.

October 8, 2020

Hello ALOHA4USA.

Thank you for the review. If you are trying to make custom changes to the content or the pricing of your products specifically for the Walmart Marketplace, please take advantage of our Shop Settings feature. This feature allows you to publish your listings and then customize them on Walmart Seller Central.

This Seller Help article will walk you through the Shop Settings features. https://sellerhelp.walmart.com/s/guide?article=000009462

WELdental

**We received a very fast, helpful response from the Walmart team. Thanks for your assistance. We look forward to working with your company.** We had applied several years ago and were not approved as our sales weren't high enough. Followed the instructions to install the app on Shopify and filled out the application in mid-June. Have not heard anything back. We assume we have the duplicate application issue. Perhaps there should be a way to let Walmart know that there was a previous application. Our sales are much higher now and we are sure we would be a great addition to walmart.com!

October 8, 2020

Hello WELdental. Thank you for taking time to review the app. Our business development reps are working on contacting every applicant, whether or not they are stuck in duplicate status. Hopefully after we get this sorted out you will be able to take advantage of the WMA for connecting your Shopify store to our marketplace.

Microfleur

The application process was easy, but I'm not sure anything else is worth it. Our two main products took over a month to show up and that was after tech support fixed it. However it says those two products have errors so we still haven't launched yet. None of the changes save on the Walmart platform so we're getting nowhere. Getting ready to scrap the whole thing as nothing seems to be working right yet. *I appreciate the response below, however, none of the changes save on the Walmart platform so we're getting nowhere. We can't clear the errors and launch because we make the corrections, but it doesn't save them.

October 2, 2020

Hi Microfleur - Thanks for taking time to leave a thoughtful review. The issue here is that your product description is violating our content policy. Specifically the "About Us" phrase that calls out other marketplaces. Please review your description and review our Copy Standards here, https://sellerhelp.walmart.com/s/guide?article=000006404#Copy_Standards

Once you have removed the violating copy and republish your listings, these items will publish.

WMA Support

Wheeky Pets - We love our customers and their pets!

I had already applied for a Walmart Marketplace account before I knew about the integration with Shopify. Since I was already approved, I think it made the setup that much easier for us. We only have 15 products, so it was very simply to use the app to load all of our products onto Walmart. Then, I went it through the Walmart dashboard and updated and added keywords, etc. I found the whole process very simple! Might be harder if you have a ton of products. The only negative is that the keywords and other changes I made on the Walmart side did not all update right away, but eventually everything seemed to update. So be patient, and keep checking. The app's integration with our store made it super easy to fulfill orders from our Shopify dashboard. I would definitely recommend this app!

GolfBestBuy

**UPDATE 9/30/20: Walmart Partner Support reached out to us a few days ago and resolved the problem. While this process was a bit frustrating to start, we're very satisfied with how the team addressed the issue to help us get situated. Thank you!** Super disappointing experience. Applied for the Walmart Marketplace via Shopify link on 6/23/20 and STILL haven't heard anything back. Today is 9/22/20. Ultimately had to open up a support case ticket since that seemed to be the only way to get in touch, but never heard anything back and eventually the ticket was closed automatically after 30 days. Very frustrating experience - all we want to do is to bring our products to the Marketplace. If anyone has any advice, please let us know!

September 23, 2020

Hi GolfBestBuy - Thanks for the review. We are working on improving this issue. What is happening is your new application and your old application, circa 2017, are blocking each other. This logic is in place to protect our marketplace from bad actors who try to open multiple accounts. I am sorry for your inconvenience but I hope you understand why this occurred.

I cannot speak for the Seller Support issue, but I will let that team know of the lapse in comms.

UPTIME Energy

C'mon, Walmart. You'll never catch Amazon with customer service like this. We applied for a marketplace account on July 15th. No action. I raised a ticket because it was the only recourse for someone without an existing account. The ticket expires without any action because it passed 30 days. I opened another ticket, but I'm not very hopeful that it'll get any attention this time. I even contacted your Instagram team, who referred me to a seller help number. I call this number and the ARS disconnects me every time as it attempts to connect me to a live person. All I want to do is list our brand's products on Walmart. Not bitter. Just frustrated. Please fix this system.
*UPDATE* - The Walmart marketplace team reached out to me and is currently helping me out. I updated to 4 stars because of their response, albeit late. Looking forward to smooth sailing from here.

September 17, 2020

Hello UPTIME Energy - The issue here is that your previous application, , circa 2016-2017, was declined. Which means that if you reapply that new application is automatically put into a duplicate application bucket and is denied as well. I sincerely apologize for the lapse in comms from our side. We are working on ways to address this gap on our business development side and the Seller Support side as well.

Your feedback is very valuable and we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.

Icy Craft

It's interface is not that far off from Amazon. That is Amazon from 2012. It's very crude. The inventory cannot be exported for bulk changes easily. The inventory cannot be changed inside the interface without a bulk upload. Seriously. You can't change the inventory count of anything without an XLS upload or by bulk selecting multiple products and adjusting count of them all at the same time. Amazon shows updates within 15 minutes. Walmart doesn't show changes even a day later. Walmart screwed up the linking of Shopify variants, so that requires them all to be fixed. But I can't tell if they've been fixed because of the days long lag between fixes and seeing if the fixes have actually been applied. I got an order from a customer, but it was so screwed up we had to cancel it. You can't unpublish an item to fix it "offline", so instead I have my entire inventory set to 0 until the problems are resolved. But then, I'll have to painstakingly restore inventory levels to the correct, different amounts for 900 SKUs. Can't wait.

September 11, 2020

Hello Icy Craft - Thank you very much for the review.

Reviewing your case history, I do not see anything about these issues you are referencing. Our team would very much like to capture these events so we can help troubleshoot and correct any errors.

Can you please login to Seller Center and create a support case?

Thank you very much.

LifeTek

Works Great... Can't wait to see my products live on Walmart. We also had an existing sellers account.... Worked perfectly. I had an issue with one of UPC Codes... after a few tries it worked.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6