by Walmart

Sell on Walmart.com directly from your store.

Conners Clinic

Though there is a bit of a learning curve, it gets the job done. Must always monitor the seller dashboard because i never get emails about returns.

Mystic Toys

I have been using this app to sell toys on Walmart for over a year. When a new order arrives the buyer's name and email does not populate not even the Walmart linked email which is a pain since I can't search the orders tab for the buyer name and have to scroll through each order to find the buyer. Also Walmart does not allow any kind of restocking fees when an item is returned. This needs to change, additionally with the massive surge of new sellers on walmart we have seen a 74% decline in sales. Along with almost non existent customer service, and a horribly glitchy interface, incorrect payments and a total lack of support, I am about to resume selling everything on Amazon and stop selling on Walmart. As a small business, having to bear the expense for intake of a return with no ability to offset that expense with the buyer just doesn't work for me. Buyers are welcomed to just return things with no consequences. With constant marketplace issues, lack of sales due to a swelling income of 3rd party sellers, incorrect payments, and a total lack of support for sellers I would rate 0 stars if I could.

July 27, 2021

Hello Mystic Toys,

Thank you for submitting your review. Unfortunately, we do not release our customer's name/email info and this is by design (out of data privacy concerns). The shipping label info provided within the app should be sufficient for shipping orders.

Furthermore, the lack of restocking fees when an item is returned depends on the scenario as outlined in the Walmart Marketplace returns policy. Sellers will only need to pay for return shipping fees for reason codes that are considered the seller's fault.

ADORNIA

Did not sync all my products from Shopify to Walmart. I had existing products in the Walmart marketplace when I added the app. The app overrode some prices on some styles and not others. Inconsistent and hard to use. Poor support. Can't uninstall.

July 13, 2021

Hi ADORNIA,

Thank you for your review. Can you please check and confirm whether you have properly filled out all the required item listing fields within the app and published them to Walmart accordingly? We checked the feed IDs in your Walmart Marketplace Seller Center account and there is no indication that your items were published from Shopify.

Lucky Dog Pet Boutique

Using this to sell my pet supplies on Walmart for the past 4 months. When a new order arrives the buyer's name and email does not populate not even the Walmart linked email which is a pain since I can't search the orders tab for the buyer name and have to scroll through each order to find this buyer. Also I found out that Walmart does not allow any kind of restocking fees when an item is returned. This needs to change otherwise I'm just going to resume selling everything on Amazon and stop selling on Walmart. As a small business, having to bear the expense for intake of a return with no ability to offset that expense with the buyer just doesn't work for me. Buyers are fickle and Amazon has trained them to just return things if they don't fit with no consequences.

July 12, 2021

Hi Lucky Dog Pet Boutique,

Thank you for submitting your review. We do not release our customer's name/email info and this is by design (out of data privacy concerns). The shipping label info provided within the app should be sufficient for shipping orders.

Global Seafoods North America

Not advice to use, very difficult to connect and I gave up after two week of exchange emails with Walmart support and FedEx support. Lesson is learn and time was waisted. Update review review: for over two weeks zero sale and no point to waist time set up everything

June 28, 2021

Hello Global Seafoods North America,

Thank you for your review. We looked into your account profile and noticed that you did not complete the seller launch checklist in your Seller Center portal. Once you click the 'Activate Marketplace Returns' button under the Returns tab, you will be able to start selling on our website. If you have any issues completing this final step, please contact WMA_Support@walmart.com.

Little Miss Marmalade

I need help with this. No help button, no uninstall...no contact info. Channel doesnt load or unload...

May 25, 2021

Hi Little Miss Marmalade,

There was an issue with your application and we will need some additional information from you in order to proceed further. We reached out to the email address you provided on your application but have not heard back. Could you please contact us at WMA_Support@walmart.com?

lexinoelbeauty.com

I was having a hard time getting through the app but walmart reached out to assist me quickly. Jon helped guide me through the process and did an excellent job with communication. I got my approval!

BlackDiamond SC Inc

Once you read the instructions provided for you via Walmart Marketplace help center everything else is easy.

Fuller Fabrics

So far it's been lengthy but nothing I haven't been able to understand or setup. Will review again once I've got products on the site.
Update: I'm finding that item inventory isn't updating properly and this is concerning as I don't want to sell what I don't have.

Purely Natural Nutrition

Set up is super easy I have not used it yet so I will review again after using it a bit, I currently use CEDcomerce and it is too expensive. I just want to know when I sell products on Walmart from my Shopify store

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9