Walmart Marketplace

Sell on Walmart.com directly from your store.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

PleaseNotes

Every time I try to log into my walmart account it says that my login info is incorrect, but I'm able to log in to walmart directly using the same credentials. How can we get this to work?

June 13, 2022

Hi PleaseNotes,

Thank you for your review.

We currently show that you have an active account set up for Walmart Canada but not yet for Walmart US Marketplace. The app currently serves Walmart US Marketplace only.

When clicking the app install button, you will be directed to the Walmart US Marketplace application form. You will need to complete and submit this application first so that our Trust & Safety team has a chance to review your application. If everything looks good after this, you will receive login credentials to access your Walmart US account.

Sonarta.com

SONARTA.COM
OMG,
Have you tried to add a product directly into Walmart Seller Center?
This app makes it so easy and takes care of almost all of the requirements at the other end. End result: Smooth Integration.
I am grateful.
Thank You.
Shahla

REB Rebar and Steel

It will not allow me to login. Not even allowing me to reset my password even after being verified. Contacted Walmart support by phone and the tole me it would be resolved two days ago.

June 2, 2022

Hi REB Rebar and Steel,

It appears that your application was missing some required information and so it did not go through in our system. Someone from Walmart will reach out to you shortly via email to gather this missing information from you so that we can proceed with the review of your application.

Collectors Emporium NY

How do I contact this developer? The plugin is syncing pricing to walmart even with the setting disabled. It is also syncing orders to shopify even after disconnecting my walmart store in shopify. I cannot figure out how to remove the walmart software completely from my shopify store. I will gladly change my review once these problems are addressed.

June 6, 2022

Hi Collectors Emporium NY,

Thank you for your review.

We are having some difficulty locating your account information with the "Collectors Emporium NY" business name.

In order to help troubleshoot your matter further, could you please provide us with your email address, alternate business name, and website URL information to WMA_Support@walmart.com? Please include "Collectors Emporium NY" in the subject line or body of your email.

Learn A lots Books

Its so Easy to set up. hope its so easier to add product as we expect. hope will get support from shopify

WeCool Toys

This app is easy to set up and easy to use. My only grievance is there is no way to set up a shipping template through the API. I hate that I have to check almost daily to make sure things are set up properly.

Shapem

I use this app in my other store as well. It is great and makes my life easier. I can manage everything in one place, for free, Love it.

Wad-Free® by Brayniacs LLC

While there were some hiccups getting set up initially, once everything was correct, this became a seamless way to sell on the Walmart Marketplace. Orders flow in just like any other order and creating a label is no different than any other order. The system automatically marks the order as shipped on the Walmart Seller platform, so there's rarely a reason to log in to the Walmart system.

SafetyGloves by HexArmor

We had some initial issues and a possible bug where our application got stuck in a void loop where the application did not exist and I could not reapply. After many communications with Walmart support the issue was eventually resolved. Not through the Shopify app page support email, which leads to an un-monitored email FYI. Eventually, I was able to talk to the right contact and our application got through.

March 31, 2022

Hi SafetyGloves by HexArmor,

As discussed on our email thread, we were able to provide you with the correct access link to the already approved application that was submitted previously. We are happy that we were given the chance to effectively resolve your issue. If further issues occur, please feel free to reach out directly to our support agent.

Congo Tropicals

Edit: My browser Chrome had blocked some cookies that were needed for the app to function properly, after finding the issue and correcting it, i was able to resolve everything. Best fix would be checking allowed cookies and make sure your browser isn't blocking third party cookies which is needed for the app to work.
If anyone else is experiencing this issue, check your settings on chrome and allow all cookies. You can check by clicking on the lock symbol next to the address bar to see if your browser is blocking any of them. Hope this helps. the app keeps telling to edit the items in bulk menu, i watched the youtube videos, when looked thru the listings, it only has 2 options, edit category or publish item. The tab to edit products is non existing. items cant be edited from the shopify walmart app. can this get fixed??

March 31, 2022

Hi Congo Tropicals,

Thank you for your feedback. A Walmart support agent will reach out shortly via email to discuss your issues in more detail.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12