Walmart Marketplace

Walmart Marketplace

by Walmart

Sell on Walmart.com directly from your store.

Microfleur

The application process was easy, but I'm not sure anything else is worth it. Our two main products took over a month to show up and that was after tech support fixed it. However it says those two products have errors so we still haven't launched yet. None of the changes save on the Walmart platform so we're getting nowhere. Getting ready to scrap the whole thing as nothing seems to be working right yet.

Wheeky Pets - We love our customers and their pets!

I had already applied for a Walmart Marketplace account before I knew about the integration with Shopify. Since I was already approved, I think it made the setup that much easier for us. We only have 15 products, so it was very simply to use the app to load all of our products onto Walmart. Then, I went it through the Walmart dashboard and updated and added keywords, etc. I found the whole process very simple! Might be harder if you have a ton of products. The only negative is that the keywords and other changes I made on the Walmart side did not all update right away, but eventually everything seemed to update. So be patient, and keep checking. The app's integration with our store made it super easy to fulfill orders from our Shopify dashboard. I would definitely recommend this app!

GolfBestBuy

Super disappointing experience. Applied for the Walmart Marketplace via Shopify link on 6/23/20 and STILL haven't heard anything back. Today is 9/22/20. Ultimately had to open up a support case ticket since that seemed to be the only way to get in touch, but never heard anything back and eventually the ticket was closed automatically after 30 days. Very frustrating experience - all we want to do is to bring our products to the Marketplace. If anyone has any advice, please let us know!

September 23, 2020

Hi GolfBestBuy - Thanks for the review. We are working on improving this issue. What is happening is your new application and your old application, circa 2017, are blocking each other. This logic is in place to protect our marketplace from bad actors who try to open multiple accounts. I am sorry for your inconvenience but I hope you understand why this occurred.

I cannot speak for the Seller Support issue, but I will let that team know of the lapse in comms.

WMA Support

UPTIME Energy

C'mon, Walmart. You'll never catch Amazon with customer service like this. We applied for a marketplace account on July 15th. No action. I raised a ticket because it was the only recourse for someone without an existing account. The ticket expires without any action because it passed 30 days. I opened another ticket, but I'm not very hopeful that it'll get any attention this time. I even contacted your Instagram team, who referred me to a seller help number. I call this number and the ARS disconnects me every time as it attempts to connect me to a live person. All I want to do is list our brand's products on Walmart. Not bitter. Just frustrated. Please fix this system.
*UPDATE* - The Walmart marketplace team reached out to me and is currently helping me out. I updated to 4 stars because of their response, albeit late. Looking forward to smooth sailing from here.

September 17, 2020

Hello UPTIME Energy - The issue here is that your previous application, , circa 2016-2017, was declined. Which means that if you reapply that new application is automatically put into a duplicate application bucket and is denied as well. I sincerely apologize for the lapse in comms from our side. We are working on ways to address this gap on our business development side and the Seller Support side as well.

Your feedback is very valuable and we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.

WMA Support

Icy Craft

It's interface is not that far off from Amazon. That is Amazon from 2012. It's very crude. The inventory cannot be exported for bulk changes easily. The inventory cannot be changed inside the interface without a bulk upload. Seriously. You can't change the inventory count of anything without an XLS upload or by bulk selecting multiple products and adjusting count of them all at the same time. Amazon shows updates within 15 minutes. Walmart doesn't show changes even a day later. Walmart screwed up the linking of Shopify variants, so that requires them all to be fixed. But I can't tell if they've been fixed because of the days long lag between fixes and seeing if the fixes have actually been applied. I got an order from a customer, but it was so screwed up we had to cancel it. You can't unpublish an item to fix it "offline", so instead I have my entire inventory set to 0 until the problems are resolved. But then, I'll have to painstakingly restore inventory levels to the correct, different amounts for 900 SKUs. Can't wait.

September 11, 2020

Hello Icy Craft - Thank you very much for the review.

Reviewing your case history, I do not see anything about these issues you are referencing. Our team would very much like to capture these events so we can help troubleshoot and correct any errors.

Can you please login to Seller Center and create a support case?

Thank you very much.

LifeTek

Works Great... Can't wait to see my products live on Walmart. We also had an existing sellers account.... Worked perfectly. I had an issue with one of UPC Codes... after a few tries it worked.

francisbeauty.net

having some problems adding the upc code, so far so good, can wait to see my products own Walmart Market Place

UMZU

**BEWARE** Barely functions and will put your account at risk for errors. Passes back incorrect data on shipped orders, doesn't receive all orders each time and doesn't always receive tracking info back.

Managing the catalog via the app is impossible. Only one SKU is published but doesn't appear in the app to adjust. Can't publish others because they are not visible in the list to publish.

Nayked Apparel

The easiest way to add products to Walmart. We had an existing Walmart Seller Account so made it easy for us to add, delete, price and fulfill orders.

KVM International LLC

I guess for the first attempt it is not bad after getting past the initial problems of the app abending every time you tried to publish products.

I have some products with size variants but the app refuses to allow me to specify the size variant. It is frustrating for the customer to see the same product displayed over and over but cannot see the size variations so they have know idea why they all have different pricing. I can change the description to reflect the size for each variation using the Walmart Marketplace app as a work around but it gets undone as soon as the product gets republished. Support tells me its my fault but I do not know how to fix it.

I find it extremely scary that there is no view as to the pricing history changes and by whom.

I submitted a ticket to find out why sales tax was not collected for CA, NY, NJ, SC but it was for Texas and the ticket disappeared with no response.

Their price box is too restrictive. COGS+Shipping costs have netted a loss for me so far on all items shipped thus far. I sent my inventory to their Deliverr warehouses with the hopes of netting a profit soon.

I find bulleted lists within the product description cumbersome on the Walmart end.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6