by Walmart

Sell on Walmart.com directly from your store.

Uxue-Diapers-Cakes

Al principio estaba trabada y no lo conseguía. Pero una vez compré los Bar Codes Numbers todo fue muy fácil. Los productos se añaden fácilmente desde Shopify y luego solo debes añadir unos pequeños detalles como cantidad y precio en la página de Walmart.

Amerivend Works

This APP is terrible. When you have set all the products synchronized and check to block the automatically pricing update, the pricing still keeps synchronizing from Shopify. Walmart's support can do nothing but ask you to send the issue through their seller central.

Euro Food Mart

Something is wrong with this app. Besides the fact that you need to go into Walmart admin to change the prices after the products are published ( which is an inconvenience ) , this app randomly changes the set prices for no reason matching them with the ones in Shopify ! Why is that ? Cannot waste time to monitor price changes that occur for no reason , ending up loosing money on some orders.

September 8, 2021

Hi Euro Food Mart,

Thank you for your review. Within the app under “Sales Channels” click on Walmart Marketplace and select “Shop Settings”. Here you will be able to block automatic price updates from Shopify. If you need further support, please feel free to let us know by opening a ticket in your Walmart Seller Center account.

Fabulous General Merchant

Easy to add your products to Walmart marketplace but please you need to read or follow instruction first so that you can understand the use of App

Faux Luxe Beautique

Took a little while to understand the setup but with a little Googling and a few Youtube videos I was able to integrate a few of my items onto the Marketplace. I haven't launched it yet so I will have to follow up after sales start to come in.

The Press Club

What a quick and easy way to get started on Walmart.com! The direct integration between Shopify and Walmart made uploading my products a cinch. I did, however, hit a small snag during the on-boarding process but was able to get in contact with a rep, Jon, who helped answer all my questions and troubleshoot any issues. Thanks again!

Conners Clinic

Though there is a bit of a learning curve, it gets the job done. Must always monitor the seller dashboard because i never get emails about returns.

Mystic Toys

I have been using this app to sell toys on Walmart for over a year. When a new order arrives the buyer's name and email does not populate not even the Walmart linked email which is a pain since I can't search the orders tab for the buyer name and have to scroll through each order to find the buyer. Also Walmart does not allow any kind of restocking fees when an item is returned. This needs to change, additionally with the massive surge of new sellers on walmart we have seen a 74% decline in sales. Along with almost non existent customer service, and a horribly glitchy interface, incorrect payments and a total lack of support, I am about to resume selling everything on Amazon and stop selling on Walmart. As a small business, having to bear the expense for intake of a return with no ability to offset that expense with the buyer just doesn't work for me. Buyers are welcomed to just return things with no consequences. With constant marketplace issues, lack of sales due to a swelling income of 3rd party sellers, incorrect payments, and a total lack of support for sellers I would rate 0 stars if I could.

July 27, 2021

Hello Mystic Toys,

Thank you for submitting your review. Unfortunately, we do not release our customer's name/email info and this is by design (out of data privacy concerns). The shipping label info provided within the app should be sufficient for shipping orders.

Furthermore, the lack of restocking fees when an item is returned depends on the scenario as outlined in the Walmart Marketplace returns policy. Sellers will only need to pay for return shipping fees for reason codes that are considered the seller's fault.

ADORNIA

Did not sync all my products from Shopify to Walmart. I had existing products in the Walmart marketplace when I added the app. The app overrode some prices on some styles and not others. Inconsistent and hard to use. Poor support. Can't uninstall.

July 13, 2021

Hi ADORNIA,

Thank you for your review. Can you please check and confirm whether you have properly filled out all the required item listing fields within the app and published them to Walmart accordingly? We checked the feed IDs in your Walmart Marketplace Seller Center account and there is no indication that your items were published from Shopify.

Walmart Marketplace Support

Lucky Dog Pet Boutique

Using this to sell my pet supplies on Walmart for the past 4 months. When a new order arrives the buyer's name and email does not populate not even the Walmart linked email which is a pain since I can't search the orders tab for the buyer name and have to scroll through each order to find this buyer. Also I found out that Walmart does not allow any kind of restocking fees when an item is returned. This needs to change otherwise I'm just going to resume selling everything on Amazon and stop selling on Walmart. As a small business, having to bear the expense for intake of a return with no ability to offset that expense with the buyer just doesn't work for me. Buyers are fickle and Amazon has trained them to just return things if they don't fit with no consequences.

July 12, 2021

Hi Lucky Dog Pet Boutique,

Thank you for submitting your review. We do not release our customer's name/email info and this is by design (out of data privacy concerns). The shipping label info provided within the app should be sufficient for shipping orders.

Walmart Marketplace Support