by Walmart

Sell on Walmart.com directly from your store.

Kroose Tart

Could never get the item to ever published. Always had errors and after combing through all the help guides and retrying over a dozen times, it never worked. No support from anyone, which isn't unusual. Disconnected the channel and decided to see if it would work going direct through Marketplace.

Amerivend Works

This APP is terrible. When you have set all the products synchronized and check to block the automatically pricing update, the pricing still keeps synchronizing from Shopify. Walmart's support can do nothing but ask you to send the issue through their seller central.

Euro Food Mart

Something is wrong with this app. Besides the fact that you need to go into Walmart admin to change the prices after the products are published ( which is an inconvenience ) , this app randomly changes the set prices for no reason matching them with the ones in Shopify ! Why is that ? Cannot waste time to monitor price changes that occur for no reason , ending up loosing money on some orders.

September 8, 2021

Hi Euro Food Mart,

Thank you for your review. Within the app under “Sales Channels” click on Walmart Marketplace and select “Shop Settings”. Here you will be able to block automatic price updates from Shopify. If you need further support, please feel free to let us know by opening a ticket in your Walmart Seller Center account.

Mystic Toys

I have been using this app to sell toys on Walmart for over a year. When a new order arrives the buyer's name and email does not populate not even the Walmart linked email which is a pain since I can't search the orders tab for the buyer name and have to scroll through each order to find the buyer. Also Walmart does not allow any kind of restocking fees when an item is returned. This needs to change, additionally with the massive surge of new sellers on walmart we have seen a 74% decline in sales. Along with almost non existent customer service, and a horribly glitchy interface, incorrect payments and a total lack of support, I am about to resume selling everything on Amazon and stop selling on Walmart. As a small business, having to bear the expense for intake of a return with no ability to offset that expense with the buyer just doesn't work for me. Buyers are welcomed to just return things with no consequences. With constant marketplace issues, lack of sales due to a swelling income of 3rd party sellers, incorrect payments, and a total lack of support for sellers I would rate 0 stars if I could.

July 27, 2021

Hello Mystic Toys,

Thank you for submitting your review. Unfortunately, we do not release our customer's name/email info and this is by design (out of data privacy concerns). The shipping label info provided within the app should be sufficient for shipping orders.

Furthermore, the lack of restocking fees when an item is returned depends on the scenario as outlined in the Walmart Marketplace returns policy. Sellers will only need to pay for return shipping fees for reason codes that are considered the seller's fault.

ADORNIA

Did not sync all my products from Shopify to Walmart. I had existing products in the Walmart marketplace when I added the app. The app overrode some prices on some styles and not others. Inconsistent and hard to use. Poor support. Can't uninstall.

July 13, 2021

Hi ADORNIA,

Thank you for your review. Can you please check and confirm whether you have properly filled out all the required item listing fields within the app and published them to Walmart accordingly? We checked the feed IDs in your Walmart Marketplace Seller Center account and there is no indication that your items were published from Shopify.

Walmart Marketplace Support

Global Seafoods North America

Not advice to use, very difficult to connect and I gave up after two week of exchange emails with Walmart support and FedEx support. Lesson is learn and time was waisted. Update review review: for over two weeks zero sale and no point to waist time set up everything

June 28, 2021

Hello Global Seafoods North America,

Thank you for your review. We looked into your account profile and noticed that you did not complete the seller launch checklist in your Seller Center portal. Once you click the 'Activate Marketplace Returns' button under the Returns tab, you will be able to start selling on our website. If you have any issues completing this final step, please contact WMA_Support@walmart.com.

Walmart Marketplace Support

Little Miss Marmalade

I need help with this. No help button, no uninstall...no contact info. Channel doesnt load or unload...

May 25, 2021

Hi Little Miss Marmalade,

There was an issue with your application and we will need some additional information from you in order to proceed further. We reached out to the email address you provided on your application but have not heard back. Could you please contact us at WMA_Support@walmart.com?

Meribel

Since this past weekend, doesn't show my published items, doesn't allow me to list new items even though setup is correct on shopify-side. Can't 'disconnect' to reinstall. Walmart please fix the app!

March 29, 2021

Hi Meribel,

Thank you for your feedback. We determined that this was a system-wide outage and have resolved the root issue today. We have and will continue to post updates in the app. If you experience further issues related to this, please reach out to WMA_Support@walmart.com.

Covington Naturals

stopped importing orders on the 26th and crickets....sounds like we aren't the only ones. How about some support walmart?

March 29, 2021

Hi Covington Naturals,

Smoky Mountain Beard Co.

My application was denied, and no reason was given. I was told in the email to open an appeal by following certain steps. Unfortunately, the page they link to does not have the options lain out in those steps. It puts me in an endless loop looking for support. DO NOT USE THIS APP. They have quite a bit to go before it is usable.

March 30, 2021

Hi Smoky Mountain Beard Co.,

Thank you for your feedback. We responded to your email with a new set of instructions to open an application appeal. Please follow the steps provided and let us know if you experience any issues at WMA_Support@walmart.com.

WMA Support