Walmart Marketplace

Walmart Marketplace

by Walmart

Sell on Walmart.com directly from your store.

Icy Craft

It's interface is not that far off from Amazon. That is Amazon from 2012. It's very crude. The inventory cannot be exported for bulk changes easily. The inventory cannot be changed inside the interface without a bulk upload. Seriously. You can't change the inventory count of anything without an XLS upload or by bulk selecting multiple products and adjusting count of them all at the same time. Amazon shows updates within 15 minutes. Walmart doesn't show changes even a day later. Walmart screwed up the linking of Shopify variants, so that requires them all to be fixed. But I can't tell if they've been fixed because of the days long lag between fixes and seeing if the fixes have actually been applied. I got an order from a customer, but it was so screwed up we had to cancel it. You can't unpublish an item to fix it "offline", so instead I have my entire inventory set to 0 until the problems are resolved. But then, I'll have to painstakingly restore inventory levels to the correct, different amounts for 900 SKUs. Can't wait.

September 11, 2020

Hello Icy Craft - Thank you very much for the review.

Reviewing your case history, I do not see anything about these issues you are referencing. Our team would very much like to capture these events so we can help troubleshoot and correct any errors.

Can you please login to Seller Center and create a support case?

Thank you very much.

UMZU

**BEWARE** Barely functions and will put your account at risk for errors. Passes back incorrect data on shipped orders, doesn't receive all orders each time and doesn't always receive tracking info back.

Managing the catalog via the app is impossible. Only one SKU is published but doesn't appear in the app to adjust. Can't publish others because they are not visible in the list to publish.

JL Prime

Did developer say this app is designed for both new and EXISTING listings at Walmart? Developer, are you able to show us how to link existing Walmart listings to Shopify? Emailed Support multiple times, 0 help...

September 11, 2020

Hello JL Prime, I see that you were able to successfully connect your existing store to the WMA sales channel. I hope you were satisfied with the resolution of your issue. Thank you.

Big Mike's Electronics

I am using this app to upload my products to Walmart. however, I keep getting this error
"Publishing Error: Exceeded maximum allowed characters for this field"
I dont even know what this means and what I am supposed to fix.
I tried getting technical support. They had no idea what they were talking about.
Its frustrating

July 28, 2020

Hello Big Mikes Electronics.

What you are dealing with is an error where you are trying to push a field from Shopify to the Walmart Marketplace where and you are over our character limit. Typically, we see this error with descriptions that have extensive HTLM encoding. Our limit for the descriptions field is 4000 characters. Please review what you are pushing for these fields and ensure they meet our established character limits.

We are also working on another solution where we will truncate any description, title or keywords that are over our limit to avoid these errors. More to come on that effort soon.

I hope you emailed wma_support@walmart.com with your issue. We monitor that inbox, as well as all cases related to Shopify sellers. If you need further assistance, please email and open a case. This is the best way to reach our product and engineering teams.

Thank you for your participation in the Walmart Marketplace and for using and reviewing the Walmart Marketplace App for Shopify. I hope with this information your experience improves.

Uprising Food, Inc.

This app is bad and the support is even worse. They don't even answer your actual question they just propose highly manually off topic solutions. What an epic fail for a company with this many resources. Garbage.

Micro DOT Helmet Co

This app does not even deserve the tip of one star. I am trying to integrate my store in Walmart sellers central with my Shopify store, All my products show errors, I added two zeros to the front of the UPC, updated one listing with 14 variables, clicked on save, and it did not save the entered information. I refreshed the page, and redid the whole process twice. I clicked on save, but it did not save it. After wasting 2 hours entering and re-entering barcodes, I am more than frustrated. Walmart please help!!!!

Avera Group

We tried desperately to get this app to integrate with shopify. We spent quite a bit of time and over 10 support emails trying to get it to work. We had to give up and changed to using ced commerce which costs money but works well and has incredible support. Hopefully Wal mart will fix this but as of now don't waste your time.

July 7, 2020

Thank you for your review. Our marketplace is supported by dozens of great solution providers, CED being one of them. I am sorry about your negative experience with this apps functionality. As we continue our development and push new features, I hope that you will come back and try again. In the meantime, I am glad that you are able to use CED and will continue to sell on our marketplace. Happy selling.

embe coconut

Less than one star. Can't connect to my existing Walmart Seller Central account. Every time I try I'm presented with a time zone synchronization issue? Checked my time settings, and there is no issue not that this should matter anyway. I don't know who is running your development group, but scrap this version and get something released that actually works.

July 7, 2020

Hi Embe Coconut – Thanks for the review. Other sellers with this issue have been able to correct it manually on their side. However, we are working on a solution to correct the missed time sync issues, which will not require effort on your side. When this solution is implemented, we will reach out. Hopefully, we can continue to have you as a seller on the Walmart Marketplace.

Celebrate Vitamins

When using this app to submit products i only receive feed errors with no defined field. The error i receive is Error type = Data Error | Error message = Exceeded maximum allowed characters for this field. In the app this message shows under the product / variant name. I have opened multiple tickets and have not received a response on any ticket (Started first ticket a week ago). Hopefully Walmart will respond to this message so i can get this working.

June 30, 2020

Hi, Celebrate Vitamins. Thank you for the review. I have engaged with support on your issue and we reviewed your case specifically, you should be receiving a response shortly. This issue is important to us and we are currently working on a fix. At this time, to identify the exact field that is in error, you will have to work through Seller Center. The item ingestion report, in Seller Center, will tell you the field that has too many characters, or characters that should be numbers instead of variable characters. I do see action being taken on your support case. Please look for more instruction there. Thank you for your interest in joining the Walmart Marketplace.

Barkley's Pup Store

This app is a pain from the beginning. I want to move my Walmart-Shopify integration from Sellbrite to this app to simplify things and save a $20/month fee from Sellbrite. It keeps telling me that a UPC code has a minimum of 12 characters, yet my Sellbrite integration and Walmart Marketplace listings work perfectly fine with 8 characters for the UPC. Does anyone have a solution to this? I really want to use this app and not have a "middle-man" service to integrate these two networks.

June 30, 2020

Hi Barkley's - Thanks for the review. The issue you are running into, can be fixed buy adding four zeroes to the front of the UPC. The issue being that UPC-E, only has 8 digits, while UPC-A has 12. Sellbrite, most likely is adding these leading zeroes on your behalf. We will look to integrate this functionality on a future sprint. Thank you for bringing to our attention, and thank you for your interest in selling on the Walmart marketplace.

Previous 1 3 4