Walmart Marketplace

Walmart Marketplace

by Walmart

Sell on Walmart.com directly from your store.

Marché Viidi

I like it. it integrates very well. I like the way the products are displayed on Walmart platform. But, Both Shopify and Walmart can help us make the bulk editing a bit easy. There is still an extensive manual editing to do. Other than that, the migration went well without any technical problem. The set up requires extensive effort. All and all, the APP itself is great, the work behind the scene is a bit too much.

GenuBest

Not a friendly platform, on Monday Walmart, send me an email saying's that my account has approved, and then I clicked on the link to set up my account, but the web browser somehow got lose I didn't finish it. The second day they sent me another email that said that "my account was unable to verify your seller application for Walmart Marketplace" but did not say any reason!

February 22, 2021

Hello GenuBest,

Thank you for your review. Upon further vetting of your application, we were unable to approve your application at this time. Our vetting process is thorough and consists of a holistic approach, and while this result is disappointing, we take our application review process seriously in order to ensure that our customers and sellers have an enjoyable shopping experience with ample protections. If you feel that this decision was made in error, please reach out to wma_support@walmart.com.

The UltraHealth Store

compared to what it takes to get a new dietary supplement product up on Amazon it is wonderful. Also, so far the seller help has been good. Just waiting for a few things like understanding why our products are not showing under the main keywords, but other than that it has been nice.

Bath4All

Not all products that are marked to be available on Walmart channel in Shopify are showing up in the app for some reason... can someone help me figure this out?

February 23, 2021

Hello Bath4All,

Thank you for your review. After taking a look at your item feed, it appears that this issue was resolved. If you continue to experience issues, please let us know at WMA_Support@walmart.com.

Best regards,

Truth or Drink

Used the application to increase our sales (Truth or drink & Fear Pong), good to see new sales orders coming in.

BalloonPlay

I love this app, it sync smoothly with my shopify store saving tons of times. did not have any issue with it.
and if you do have any issue, the shopify support are one of the best I bumped into, they will help you out in real time

Peacock Supplements

I do see a lot of negative reviews, but clearly these individuals have not tried to load their products directly to walmart - which is a complete mess. while this software gives errors but do not give detail on what the issue is, it is still much better then the excel based or manual product upload process. I have not tried the email based assistance yet, but so far I am able to correct issues that I was not able to correct on walmart.com

ID Stronghold

I am unable to edit my imported Products now, and all my variant images are scattered under each variant. Do not download, major flaws.

February 23, 2021

Hello ID Stronghold,

Thank you for your review. It looks like our support team already addressed this issue for you, but if you continue to experience further problems with your variant items please contact WMA_Support@walmart.com.

Sincerely,

Eat Play Happy

Doesn't sync inventory properly, issues with listings, support is nonexistent, don't respond for days, weeks, or at all.

Mixify Beauty

Have applied multiple times to Walmart and we are not yet listed. Have contacted support multiple times, no response any time. Attended the Shopify<>Walmart webinar, followed the presenters instructions for the numerous merchants who are in our position and need help with onboarding (via wma_support@walmart.com), still no response. Not a good start Walmart!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7