Walmart Marketplace

Walmart Marketplace

by Walmart

Sell on Walmart.com directly from your store.

Pine Street Clinic

The only thing worse than this app is Walmart's miserable support. This app can and does allow items that have been discontinued to be sold. Walmart support refuses to open a case because they say only Shopify (and not Shopify merchants) can open cases related to this app. *** RESPONSE TO WALMART: 100% false that they were waiting on us for information. They simply refuse to allow Shopify merchants to open cases and require ALL cases to be done by Shopify directly. Truly awful (but not surprising) that Walmart seeks to blame merchants in their response today.

March 30, 2021

Hi Pine Street Clinic,

Thank you for your feedback. We reviewed your case but did not receive the information that we requested from you to help resolve the issue. The reason we are asking Shopify to open the case on your behalf is that they are able to provide us with this information directly.

Since the case is now closed due to lack of response, our team will reach out to you via email with next steps.

Best regards,

SoMLyfe

This app won't allow me to open an account. It's been saying my account hasn't been set up for some time now.

April 2, 2021

Hello SoMLyfe,

Thank you for your review. Upon further vetting of your application, we determined that your application is not a good fit for our marketplace. Our vetting process is thorough and consists of a holistic approach, and while this result is disappointing, we take our application review process seriously to ensure that our customers and sellers have an enjoyable shopping experience with ample protections.

If you feel that this decision was made in error, please reach out to wma_support@walmart.com. You can also open an appeal here: https://sellerhelp.walmart.com/s/contact > select 'Password or other access issue' > select 'Appeal application decision'.

GenuBest

Not a friendly platform, on Monday Walmart, send me an email saying's that my account has approved, and then I clicked on the link to set up my account, but the web browser somehow got lose I didn't finish it. The second day they sent me another email that said that "my account was unable to verify your seller application for Walmart Marketplace" but did not say any reason!

February 22, 2021

Hello GenuBest,

Thank you for your review. Upon further vetting of your application, we were unable to approve your application at this time. Our vetting process is thorough and consists of a holistic approach, and while this result is disappointing, we take our application review process seriously in order to ensure that our customers and sellers have an enjoyable shopping experience with ample protections. If you feel that this decision was made in error, please reach out to wma_support@walmart.com.

ID Stronghold

I am unable to edit my imported Products now, and all my variant images are scattered under each variant. Do not download, major flaws.

February 23, 2021

Hello ID Stronghold,

Thank you for your review. It looks like our support team already addressed this issue for you, but if you continue to experience further problems with your variant items please contact WMA_Support@walmart.com.

Sincerely,

Eat Play Happy

Doesn't sync inventory properly, issues with listings, support is nonexistent, don't respond for days, weeks, or at all.

April 2, 2021

Hello Eat Play Happy,

Thank you for your feedback. We have since corrected the inventory sync issues noted in your review and will reach out directly regarding your listing issues.

Best regards,

Mixify Beauty

Have applied multiple times to Walmart and we are not yet listed. Have contacted support multiple times, no response any time. Attended the Shopify<>Walmart webinar, followed the presenters instructions for the numerous merchants who are in our position and need help with onboarding (via wma_support@walmart.com), still no response. Not a good start Walmart!

ALOHA4USA

This is just a sales channel app that will not help you in altering the products on Walmart. So don't get misled by the free services as there are many more things that are needed to be done but there is no such option for that. Its better to just part my ways with Ced Commerce there support is excellent, they are always there to help and the app is also very user friendly.

October 8, 2020

Hello ALOHA4USA.

Thank you for the review. If you are trying to make custom changes to the content or the pricing of your products specifically for the Walmart Marketplace, please take advantage of our Shop Settings feature. This feature allows you to publish your listings and then customize them on Walmart Seller Central.

This Seller Help article will walk you through the Shop Settings features. https://sellerhelp.walmart.com/s/guide?article=000009462

Microfleur

The application process was easy, but I'm not sure anything else is worth it. Our two main products took over a month to show up and that was after tech support fixed it. However it says those two products have errors so we still haven't launched yet. None of the changes save on the Walmart platform so we're getting nowhere. Getting ready to scrap the whole thing as nothing seems to be working right yet. *I appreciate the response below, however, none of the changes save on the Walmart platform so we're getting nowhere. We can't clear the errors and launch because we make the corrections, but it doesn't save them.

October 2, 2020

Hi Microfleur - Thanks for taking time to leave a thoughtful review. The issue here is that your product description is violating our content policy. Specifically the "About Us" phrase that calls out other marketplaces. Please review your description and review our Copy Standards here, https://sellerhelp.walmart.com/s/guide?article=000006404#Copy_Standards

Once you have removed the violating copy and republish your listings, these items will publish.

Icy Craft

It's interface is not that far off from Amazon. That is Amazon from 2012. It's very crude. The inventory cannot be exported for bulk changes easily. The inventory cannot be changed inside the interface without a bulk upload. Seriously. You can't change the inventory count of anything without an XLS upload or by bulk selecting multiple products and adjusting count of them all at the same time. Amazon shows updates within 15 minutes. Walmart doesn't show changes even a day later. Walmart screwed up the linking of Shopify variants, so that requires them all to be fixed. But I can't tell if they've been fixed because of the days long lag between fixes and seeing if the fixes have actually been applied. I got an order from a customer, but it was so screwed up we had to cancel it. You can't unpublish an item to fix it "offline", so instead I have my entire inventory set to 0 until the problems are resolved. But then, I'll have to painstakingly restore inventory levels to the correct, different amounts for 900 SKUs. Can't wait.

September 11, 2020

Hello Icy Craft - Thank you very much for the review.

Reviewing your case history, I do not see anything about these issues you are referencing. Our team would very much like to capture these events so we can help troubleshoot and correct any errors.

Can you please login to Seller Center and create a support case?

Thank you very much.

UMZU

**BEWARE** Barely functions and will put your account at risk for errors. Passes back incorrect data on shipped orders, doesn't receive all orders each time and doesn't always receive tracking info back.

Managing the catalog via the app is impossible. Only one SKU is published but doesn't appear in the app to adjust. Can't publish others because they are not visible in the list to publish.