Walmart Marketplace

Walmart Marketplace

by Walmart

Sell on Walmart.com directly from your store.

Micro DOT Helmet Co

This app does not even deserve the tip of one star. I am trying to integrate my store in Walmart sellers central with my Shopify store, All my products show errors, I added two zeros to the front of the UPC, updated one listing with 14 variables, clicked on save, and it did not save the entered information. I refreshed the page, and redid the whole process twice. I clicked on save, but it did not save it. After wasting 2 hours entering and re-entering barcodes, I am more than frustrated. Walmart please help!!!!

Avera Group

We tried desperately to get this app to integrate with shopify. We spent quite a bit of time and over 10 support emails trying to get it to work. We had to give up and changed to using ced commerce which costs money but works well and has incredible support. Hopefully Wal mart will fix this but as of now don't waste your time.

July 7, 2020

Thank you for your review. Our marketplace is supported by dozens of great solution providers, CED being one of them. I am sorry about your negative experience with this apps functionality. As we continue our development and push new features, I hope that you will come back and try again. In the meantime, I am glad that you are able to use CED and will continue to sell on our marketplace. Happy selling.

embe coconut

Less than one star. Can't connect to my existing Walmart Seller Central account. Every time I try I'm presented with a time zone synchronization issue? Checked my time settings, and there is no issue not that this should matter anyway. I don't know who is running your development group, but scrap this version and get something released that actually works.

July 7, 2020

Hi Embe Coconut – Thanks for the review. Other sellers with this issue have been able to correct it manually on their side. However, we are working on a solution to correct the missed time sync issues, which will not require effort on your side. When this solution is implemented, we will reach out. Hopefully, we can continue to have you as a seller on the Walmart Marketplace.

Celebrate Vitamins

When using this app to submit products i only receive feed errors with no defined field. The error i receive is Error type = Data Error | Error message = Exceeded maximum allowed characters for this field. In the app this message shows under the product / variant name. I have opened multiple tickets and have not received a response on any ticket (Started first ticket a week ago). Hopefully Walmart will respond to this message so i can get this working.

June 30, 2020

Hi, Celebrate Vitamins. Thank you for the review. I have engaged with support on your issue and we reviewed your case specifically, you should be receiving a response shortly. This issue is important to us and we are currently working on a fix. At this time, to identify the exact field that is in error, you will have to work through Seller Center. The item ingestion report, in Seller Center, will tell you the field that has too many characters, or characters that should be numbers instead of variable characters. I do see action being taken on your support case. Please look for more instruction there. Thank you for your interest in joining the Walmart Marketplace.

Barkley's Pup Store

This app is a pain from the beginning. I want to move my Walmart-Shopify integration from Sellbrite to this app to simplify things and save a $20/month fee from Sellbrite. It keeps telling me that a UPC code has a minimum of 12 characters, yet my Sellbrite integration and Walmart Marketplace listings work perfectly fine with 8 characters for the UPC. Does anyone have a solution to this? I really want to use this app and not have a "middle-man" service to integrate these two networks.

June 30, 2020

Hi Barkley's - Thanks for the review. The issue you are running into, can be fixed buy adding four zeroes to the front of the UPC. The issue being that UPC-E, only has 8 digits, while UPC-A has 12. Sellbrite, most likely is adding these leading zeroes on your behalf. We will look to integrate this functionality on a future sprint. Thank you for bringing to our attention, and thank you for your interest in selling on the Walmart marketplace.

Magick Planet

There's no way for this app to add the barcodes for the items automatically. It's asking for us to upload 17,000 barcodes which are already in Shopify.

We also cant adjust the free shipping which is insanity.

June 24, 2020

Hello Magick Planet –
Thanks for the review and your interest in joining the Walmart Marketplace.

You can bulk import the information that is housed in the Shopify Barcode field to our catalog by selecting one or more items in the bulk editor, and then clicking “Import barcodes”. We are going to be publishing about this on https://sellerhelp.walmart.com/s/guide?article=000009300 shortly.

Also we have support available for you, should you still need it. https://sellerhelp.walmart.com/s/contact

Thanks!

PartMart

I have been using the Cedcommerce app and have many listings already on Walmart. How to I convert from the Cedcommerce app to the Walmart Sales Channel? Why is there no option to connect our existing listings on Walmart.com to our products in Shopify within the Walmart Sales Channel?

June 24, 2020

Hello PartMart – The issue with converting from the CEDcommerce app is a bit nuanced. From what we have seen, to accomplish your goal of changing between the apps, you must manually change the SKU that was assigned to all your Walmart inventory. If your Walmart SKU starts with “ced-“ then you must change that to match what is in your Shopify store. If you open a support case with us, we can discuss in more detail. Thanks for the review. Whether on the CED app or our own, we are thrilled to have you as a merchant on the Walmart Marketplace.

Patch Collection

Needs shipping overwrite for "VALUE" shipping. Everything is set to free. Needs Price overwrite as well. It takes the price from our online store without letting us adjust the pricing for Walmart.

Wine Cooler Experts

We have notifications the products were uploaded but we are not able to complete the marketplace setup to get log in information.

Protalus

I have seen a plethora of issues since the Shopify/WMA integration to the set up of the Walmart Seller Center account. Since it's a new app, I understand the bugs that come with it; however, it has been extremely challenging to update or utilize in the WMA in Shopify to make any edits since majority of the features are not available or don't work. I would recommend anyone considering to integrate this app to hold off until majority of the bugs are fixed.

1) Logging into the WMA in Shopify continuously render the following errors: {"statusCode":500,"error":"Internal Server Error","message":"An internal server error occurred"} AND This page contains the following errors: error on line 1 at column 15: String not started expecting ' or " Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error.

These issues have seem to go away after numerous escalations.

2) Our listings in WMA show as published and our Walmart Seller Center account has the green "Active" status; however; the listings in the native Walmart platform was still in Stage status and not serving.

It took a couple of tickets to resolve.

3) The WMA bulk editor in Shopify doesn't have an empty field to enter or assign variants to each listing or multiple listings at once. Thus, the active listings don't have the appropriate drop down for patterns or sizing to choose from. They show up as unique listings which can deter prospects from converting if they cannot choose the correct pattern/size.

I attempted a bulk upload in the Walmart native platform to fix this; however, instructions for upload are not clear and my changes didn't take. I'm still awaiting response back and hope I don't have to manually update hundreds of listings individually.

4) There isn't an option in the WMA bulk editor tool to add SEO keywords. I was told by team that our listings don't appear on walmart.com b/c we don't have any keywords set up. At the moment, I'm attempting a bulk upload in the native platform.

5) The communication between a Walmart.com order > our Walmart Seller Center account > Shopify/WMA > Shipstation is a one way communication. When our shipping team shipped the product, Shopify received the tracking/fulfilled confirmation from Shipstation yet the info from Shopify doesn't pass back to our Walmart Seller Center native platform. Currently, it is manual acknowledgment of the order and you have to manually enter tracking and carrier info for the customer to receive an email that our product has shipped. We didn't know until a day later b/c the Seller Center account still shows it as an open order and not shipped when we shipped it 24 hrs ago. This is concerning and need to be fixed.

Engineering is aware of the issue and it's currently on their "fix list".

5) There are no help articles specifically for folks using this app or knowledge base to explain how to use features in the WMA. I continually pulled Walmart's help pages however they didn't help me with making bulk edits in the app. They are working on this.

A few of the above issues are still continued issues. I thought that having a centralized management system will make everything streamlined and easy to track orders and sales revenue between platforms and make bulk edits in the app without going to the native platform for updates, but it definitely hasn't been a pleasant experience. I would recommend waiting for bugs to be fixed before jumping in as it has taken me 2 months to deal with.

The only positive thing was Fa from the Walmart Product Team was a joy to work with.

June 19, 2020

Thank you, Protalus, for the thoughtful review of the application. We are committed to improving your experience. As one of our original beta sellers your feedback was and will continue to be necessary in this process. We will reach out to you directly to address these concerns.