Walmart Marketplace

Sell on Walmart.com directly from your store.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

francisbeauty.net

having some problems adding the upc code, so far so good, can wait to see my products own Walmart Market Place

Bear Buggy®

I'll admit, there was a learning curve on getting this to work. Once I got it working, it works great. Being completely honest, once I signed up to sell on Walmart, they assigned a rep to help me and he answered the questions I had as I came upon new challenges. The big thing to remember when adding another marketplace to your Shopify store is not all sales channels are created equal and most certainly neither are the integrations to those sales channels. Walmart's integration is a little clunky which is to be expected with a new app and it can a few hours for your items to properly publish. Once you get it though, everything works seamlessly. Within days of making it live (not making any optimizations or anything), we had our first order from Walmart. The only thing that is a little upsetting is I cannot turn off the free shipping on Walmart and it looks like they feed off of our site's pricing. So essentially, Walmart forces me to undercut our site by offering the same price but doesn't change for shipping. This is the reason for the 4 star. Otherwise, it does great.

Stacy's Cellar LLC

Time spent using app About 2 months

I want to like this app because it would be fantastic to have my designs for sale on Walmart and it's free unlike the other integration options. However, I can't for the life of me figure out how to get my shopify listings to go into the Walmart listings. The app description indicates this is done with the push of a button but I can't figure it out and there doesn't seem to be any documentation available.
**thanks for your reply! I no longer use CED and have closed my account with them. I do have your app installed and I have an approved Walmart account. I also have an approved UPC exemption from Walmart and instruction from them on how to input the information so that it goes through however the app is giving me an error. Is there any way for you to update the app to allow the Walmart directed workaround for UPC exemptions. I still need to set it as GTIN and then a special code they gave me as the id number. Once it is sent over to the Walmart site it will be approved because they have my exemption on file.
I did finally figure out how to push my listings over to your app too so thank you! I really don't want to have to publish directly on seller central if I can help it because the whole benefit of this was having shopify just sync my listings. Thank you for any help you can offer!

July 10, 2020

Hello Stacy’s Cellar LLC.

Thank you for reviewing the Walmart Marketplace App. My records indicate that you might be trying to use the CED commerce app, which does connect Walmart Marketplace to Shopify. Please ensure that you are using the Walmart Marketplace App, by Walmart.

We have documentation published here, https://sellerhelp.walmart.com/s/guide?article=000009231

Also I see that you are attempting to list items that do not meet our minimum requirements. Specifically, your products do not have UPC/GTINs. On the "About the Walmart Marketplace" section, this requirement is clearly indicated.

“Approved Walmart Marketplace sellers may offer a wide variety of products on the site, and these may all be added and managed through Shopify. Your items should meet these minimum product requirements:

• Have GTIN/UPC GS1 Company Prefix Number”

I would recommend that you leverage Seller Center directly to manage your Walmart Marketplace listings.

2 Next