Walmart Marketplace

Sell on Walmart.com directly from your store.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Little Miss Marmalade

I need help with this. No help button, no uninstall...no contact info. Channel doesnt load or unload...

May 25, 2021

Hi Little Miss Marmalade,

There was an issue with your application and we will need some additional information from you in order to proceed further. We reached out to the email address you provided on your application but have not heard back. Could you please contact us at WMA_Support@walmart.com?

lexinoelbeauty.com

I was having a hard time getting through the app but walmart reached out to assist me quickly. Jon helped guide me through the process and did an excellent job with communication. I got my approval!

BlackDiamond SC Inc

Once you read the instructions provided for you via Walmart Marketplace help center everything else is easy.

Fuller Fabrics

So far it's been lengthy but nothing I haven't been able to understand or setup. Will review again once I've got products on the site.
Update: I'm finding that item inventory isn't updating properly and this is concerning as I don't want to sell what I don't have.

Purely Natural Nutrition

Set up is super easy I have not used it yet so I will review again after using it a bit, I currently use CEDcomerce and it is too expensive. I just want to know when I sell products on Walmart from my Shopify store

Meribel

Since this past weekend, doesn't show my published items, doesn't allow me to list new items even though setup is correct on shopify-side. Can't 'disconnect' to reinstall. Walmart please fix the app!

Hi Meribel,

Thank you for your feedback. We determined that this was a system-wide outage and have resolved the root issue today. We have and will continue to post updates in the app. If you experience further issues related to this, please reach out to WMA_Support@walmart.com.

Covington Naturals

stopped importing orders on the 26th and crickets....sounds like we aren't the only ones. How about some support walmart?

Hi Covington Naturals,

JARGOD

It works fine before. But since today no walmart orders coming into Shopify since today. Anyone facing a similar issue now?

Hi JARGOD,

Astound Beauty

Hi Astound Beauty,

Magnetic Lash Bash / The Diva Lash

Very easy to use and set up was quick. I highly recommend this app. I havent experienced any trouble with it so far.

March 29, 2021

Thank you for your review Magnetic Lash Bash / The Diva Lash.

We are glad that you are enjoying the app so far. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at WMA_Support@walmart.com for any questions or additional feedback.