Walmart Marketplace

Walmart Marketplace

by Walmart

Sell on Walmart.com directly from your store.

Ruby Red Fashion Friends

Super easy and walmart.com was very responsive. Got one item from catalog added quickly, took a little bit to figure out how to add the rest. But good to go now! Just need ORDERS!!!

Bear Buggy®

I'll admit, there was a learning curve on getting this to work. Once I got it working, it works great. Being completely honest, once I signed up to sell on Walmart, they assigned a rep to help me and he answered the questions I had as I came upon new challenges. The big thing to remember when adding another marketplace to your Shopify store is not all sales channels are created equal and most certainly neither are the integrations to those sales channels. Walmart's integration is a little clunky which is to be expected with a new app and it can a few hours for your items to properly publish. Once you get it though, everything works seamlessly. Within days of making it live (not making any optimizations or anything), we had our first order from Walmart. The only thing that is a little upsetting is I cannot turn off the free shipping on Walmart and it looks like they feed off of our site's pricing. So essentially, Walmart forces me to undercut our site by offering the same price but doesn't change for shipping. This is the reason for the 4 star. Otherwise, it does great.

Audio-Forum

Great app! Onboarding was very smooth and we were up and running very quickly. The app works very well with the Shopify integration. Fast response from the app dev team as well. Our products were up on Walmart.com very quickly and we are extremely satisfied with our experience.

Wits End

I have worked with several apps and companies that attempt to publish and synchronize listings. The Walmart Marketplace App has the potential to be one of the most effective. The App currently requires that you have 25 in stock to publish an item. If this requirement works for you, then you will want to start using the App right away. For those that need smaller quantities available or an inventory requirement of 1 - then you may need to wait until this option is allowed.
For the App to work, you need to insure that each item is built properly in your Shopify listings. Having proper images, product descriptions, weights, and the prices that you will want to publish on Walmart.com.
Once an item is properly listed in your Shopify account, the WMP App will recognize it and all you need to do is enter Product Category and Sub-Category, Tax Code, and the verified UPS/EAN code. Everything else feeds from your Shopify listing. This WMP App will allow you to publish items to Walmart.com much quicker and, based on your inventory level, maintain a proper quantity available for sale.
If you are prone to overselling or selling an item that is not in stock, this app is not for you. Being able to ship the item sold, on time, is critical so not to jeopardize your ability to sell on Walmart.com. Utilize this app only if committed to fulfilling each and every order you get.
Happy selling and God bless.
Note: If you are getting the following error - "Publishing Error: Exceeded maximum allowed characters for this field" then check your description field in Shopify to make sure there are less than 4000 characters. Also, you may want to Clear Formatting (Ix) so no URLs are interfering with the publishing.

Stacy's Cellar LLC

I want to like this app because it would be fantastic to have my designs for sale on Walmart and it's free unlike the other integration options. However, I can't for the life of me figure out how to get my shopify listings to go into the Walmart listings. The app description indicates this is done with the push of a button but I can't figure it out and there doesn't seem to be any documentation available.
**thanks for your reply! I no longer use CED and have closed my account with them. I do have your app installed and I have an approved Walmart account. I also have an approved UPC exemption from Walmart and instruction from them on how to input the information so that it goes through however the app is giving me an error. Is there any way for you to update the app to allow the Walmart directed workaround for UPC exemptions. I still need to set it as GTIN and then a special code they gave me as the id number. Once it is sent over to the Walmart site it will be approved because they have my exemption on file.
I did finally figure out how to push my listings over to your app too so thank you! I really don't want to have to publish directly on seller central if I can help it because the whole benefit of this was having shopify just sync my listings. Thank you for any help you can offer!

July 10, 2020

Hello Stacy’s Cellar LLC.

Thank you for reviewing the Walmart Marketplace App. My records indicate that you might be trying to use the CED commerce app, which does connect Walmart Marketplace to Shopify. Please ensure that you are using the Walmart Marketplace App, by Walmart.

We have documentation published here, https://sellerhelp.walmart.com/s/guide?article=000009231

Also I see that you are attempting to list items that do not meet our minimum requirements. Specifically, your products do not have UPC/GTINs. On the "About the Walmart Marketplace" section, this requirement is clearly indicated.

“Approved Walmart Marketplace sellers may offer a wide variety of products on the site, and these may all be added and managed through Shopify. Your items should meet these minimum product requirements:

• Have GTIN/UPC GS1 Company Prefix Number”

I would recommend that you leverage Seller Center directly to manage your Walmart Marketplace listings.

Real Snacks

Like any new app, there are some "glitches" and things like that. But it is a wonderful partnership, an easy to use app, and it is supported by a top-notch support team. Had some issues getting set up, but they figured it out for me incredibly quickly. Would highly recommend.

ejools

Documentation is poor. Tech support picks and chooses what and when to answer. I am still waiting for a request from early last week. You can only bulk edit 50 products at a time. Orders come in as Shopify orders which helps us. Value shipping is killing us and there is not a way in the app to prevent it.

JC Toys Group Inc.

I couldn't connect my Shopify Store to the Walmart Marketplace app, even though I have already an account. Every time that I tried, a window displays saying this: "The device you are using is not set to the correct time of day for your location". "Please reset your device clock to reflect the current Date and Time". Immediately, I contacted the Shopify and Walmart Marketplace Support Teams, they responded to my request faster than I expected. I fixed the time in the server as they said and everything went correct. Thank you!

Avera Group

We tried desperately to get this app to integrate with shopify. We spent quite a bit of time and over 10 support emails trying to get it to work. We had to give up and changed to using ced commerce which costs money but works well and has incredible support. Hopefully Wal mart will fix this but as of now don't waste your time.

July 7, 2020

Thank you for your review. Our marketplace is supported by dozens of great solution providers, CED being one of them. I am sorry about your negative experience with this apps functionality. As we continue our development and push new features, I hope that you will come back and try again. In the meantime, I am glad that you are able to use CED and will continue to sell on our marketplace. Happy selling.

embe coconut

Less than one star. Can't connect to my existing Walmart Seller Central account. Every time I try I'm presented with a time zone synchronization issue? Checked my time settings, and there is no issue not that this should matter anyway. I don't know who is running your development group, but scrap this version and get something released that actually works.

July 7, 2020

Hi Embe Coconut – Thanks for the review. Other sellers with this issue have been able to correct it manually on their side. However, we are working on a solution to correct the missed time sync issues, which will not require effort on your side. When this solution is implemented, we will reach out. Hopefully, we can continue to have you as a seller on the Walmart Marketplace.