Walmart Marketplace

Sell on Walmart.com directly from your store.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Fuller Fabrics

Time spent using app About 2 months

So far it's been lengthy but nothing I haven't been able to understand or setup. Will review again once I've got products on the site.
Update: I'm finding that item inventory isn't updating properly and this is concerning as I don't want to sell what I don't have.

Purely Natural Nutrition

Time spent using app About 1 year

Set up is super easy I have not used it yet so I will review again after using it a bit, I currently use CEDcomerce and it is too expensive. I just want to know when I sell products on Walmart from my Shopify store

Meribel

Since this past weekend, doesn't show my published items, doesn't allow me to list new items even though setup is correct on shopify-side. Can't 'disconnect' to reinstall. Walmart please fix the app!

Hi Meribel,

Thank you for your feedback. We determined that this was a system-wide outage and have resolved the root issue today. We have and will continue to post updates in the app. If you experience further issues related to this, please reach out to WMA_Support@walmart.com.

Covington Naturals

stopped importing orders on the 26th and crickets....sounds like we aren't the only ones. How about some support walmart?

Hi Covington Naturals,

JARGOD

It works fine before. But since today no walmart orders coming into Shopify since today. Anyone facing a similar issue now?

Hi JARGOD,

Astound Beauty

Hi Astound Beauty,

Magnetic Lash Bash / The Diva Lash

Time spent using app 14 minutes

Very easy to use and set up was quick. I highly recommend this app. I havent experienced any trouble with it so far.

March 29, 2021

Thank you for your review Magnetic Lash Bash / The Diva Lash.

We are glad that you are enjoying the app so far. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at WMA_Support@walmart.com for any questions or additional feedback.

Smoky Mountain Beard Co.

My application was denied, and no reason was given. I was told in the email to open an appeal by following certain steps. Unfortunately, the page they link to does not have the options lain out in those steps. It puts me in an endless loop looking for support. DO NOT USE THIS APP. They have quite a bit to go before it is usable.

March 30, 2021

Hi Smoky Mountain Beard Co.,

Thank you for your feedback. We responded to your email with a new set of instructions to open an application appeal. Please follow the steps provided and let us know if you experience any issues at WMA_Support@walmart.com.

Pine Street Clinic

The only thing worse than this app is Walmart's miserable support. This app can and does allow items that have been discontinued to be sold. Walmart support refuses to open a case because they say only Shopify (and not Shopify merchants) can open cases related to this app. *** RESPONSE TO WALMART: 100% false that they were waiting on us for information. They simply refuse to allow Shopify merchants to open cases and require ALL cases to be done by Shopify directly. Truly awful (but not surprising) that Walmart seeks to blame merchants in their response today.

March 30, 2021

Hi Pine Street Clinic,

Thank you for your feedback. We reviewed your case but did not receive the information that we requested from you to help resolve the issue. The reason we are asking Shopify to open the case on your behalf is that they are able to provide us with this information directly.

Since the case is now closed due to lack of response, our team will reach out to you via email with next steps.

SoMLyfe

This app won't allow me to open an account. It's been saying my account hasn't been set up for some time now.

April 2, 2021

Hello SoMLyfe,

Thank you for your review. Upon further vetting of your application, we determined that your application is not a good fit for our marketplace. Our vetting process is thorough and consists of a holistic approach, and while this result is disappointing, we take our application review process seriously to ensure that our customers and sellers have an enjoyable shopping experience with ample protections.

If you feel that this decision was made in error, please reach out to wma_support@walmart.com. You can also open an appeal here: https://sellerhelp.walmart.com/s/contact > select 'Password or other access issue' > select 'Appeal application decision'.