Walmart Marketplace

Walmart Marketplace

by Walmart

Sell on Walmart.com directly from your store.

Gozatowels

Very begging I was dissatisfied, but then learned how to handle things. Now it is way easier setup items thru Shopify than in Walmart.com. But still needs attention, it is not getting "0" from zip codes to Shopify. - Since March 26, 2021 My orders are not importing to Shopify store from Walmart.

JL Prime

Did developer say this app is designed for both new and EXISTING listings at Walmart? Developer, are you able to show us how to link existing Walmart listings to Shopify? Emailed Support multiple times, 0 help...

September 11, 2020

Hello JL Prime, I see that you were able to successfully connect your existing store to the WMA sales channel. I hope you were satisfied with the resolution of your issue. Thank you.

Big Mike's Electronics

I am using this app to upload my products to Walmart. however, I keep getting this error
"Publishing Error: Exceeded maximum allowed characters for this field"
I dont even know what this means and what I am supposed to fix.
I tried getting technical support. They had no idea what they were talking about.
Its frustrating

July 28, 2020

Hello Big Mikes Electronics.

What you are dealing with is an error where you are trying to push a field from Shopify to the Walmart Marketplace where and you are over our character limit. Typically, we see this error with descriptions that have extensive HTLM encoding. Our limit for the descriptions field is 4000 characters. Please review what you are pushing for these fields and ensure they meet our established character limits.

We are also working on another solution where we will truncate any description, title or keywords that are over our limit to avoid these errors. More to come on that effort soon.

I hope you emailed wma_support@walmart.com with your issue. We monitor that inbox, as well as all cases related to Shopify sellers. If you need further assistance, please email and open a case. This is the best way to reach our product and engineering teams.

Thank you for your participation in the Walmart Marketplace and for using and reviewing the Walmart Marketplace App for Shopify. I hope with this information your experience improves.

Uprising Food, Inc.

This app is bad and the support is even worse. They don't even answer your actual question they just propose highly manually off topic solutions. What an epic fail for a company with this many resources. Garbage.

Mephisto Shoes Northwest

I reviewed this app and gave it 1-star a week ago because it was just not possible to complete a simple registration. We just finished registration using Chrome. Firefox was not working. I remember Walmart recommended using Chrome. But I think it should work with any browser. Will update as we list our products.

Elgin® USA

We understand that there will always be bugs in a new app and hopefully, those will be worked out soon. The biggest problem we have is not being able to edit product titles, descriptions, etc in the app so they are more suitable for Walmart's marketplace. If you change anything in Walmart's seller central it just reverts back to what is on the Shopify store. Even changes to Walmart specific options are not saved. This makes it impossible to optimize listings.

Update: Walmart reached out and let us know they are working on several fixes/enhancements to the app.

The Entrepreneur Game by EESpeaks

I used this app to get my products connected with Walmart.com when it first appeared in the app store. The app works wonderful.

Micro DOT Helmet Co

This app does not even deserve the tip of one star. I am trying to integrate my store in Walmart sellers central with my Shopify store, All my products show errors, I added two zeros to the front of the UPC, updated one listing with 14 variables, clicked on save, and it did not save the entered information. I refreshed the page, and redid the whole process twice. I clicked on save, but it did not save it. After wasting 2 hours entering and re-entering barcodes, I am more than frustrated. Walmart please help!!!!

Ruby Red Fashion Friends

Super easy and walmart.com was very responsive. Got one item from catalog added quickly, took a little bit to figure out how to add the rest. But good to go now! Just need ORDERS!!!

Bear Buggy®

I'll admit, there was a learning curve on getting this to work. Once I got it working, it works great. Being completely honest, once I signed up to sell on Walmart, they assigned a rep to help me and he answered the questions I had as I came upon new challenges. The big thing to remember when adding another marketplace to your Shopify store is not all sales channels are created equal and most certainly neither are the integrations to those sales channels. Walmart's integration is a little clunky which is to be expected with a new app and it can a few hours for your items to properly publish. Once you get it though, everything works seamlessly. Within days of making it live (not making any optimizations or anything), we had our first order from Walmart. The only thing that is a little upsetting is I cannot turn off the free shipping on Walmart and it looks like they feed off of our site's pricing. So essentially, Walmart forces me to undercut our site by offering the same price but doesn't change for shipping. This is the reason for the 4 star. Otherwise, it does great.