Walmart Marketplace

Sell on Walmart.com directly from your store.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Truth or Drink

Used the application to increase our sales (Truth or drink & Fear Pong), good to see new sales orders coming in.

BalloonPlay

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I love this app, it sync smoothly with my shopify store saving tons of times. did not have any issue with it.
and if you do have any issue, the shopify support are one of the best I bumped into, they will help you out in real time

Peacock Supplements

Time spent using app About 24 hours

I do see a lot of negative reviews, but clearly these individuals have not tried to load their products directly to walmart - which is a complete mess. while this software gives errors but do not give detail on what the issue is, it is still much better then the excel based or manual product upload process. I have not tried the email based assistance yet, but so far I am able to correct issues that I was not able to correct on walmart.com

ID Stronghold

I am unable to edit my imported Products now, and all my variant images are scattered under each variant. Do not download, major flaws.

February 23, 2021

Hello ID Stronghold,

Thank you for your review. It looks like our support team already addressed this issue for you, but if you continue to experience further problems with your variant items please contact WMA_Support@walmart.com.

Sincerely,

Eat Play Happy

Doesn't sync inventory properly, issues with listings, support is nonexistent, don't respond for days, weeks, or at all.

April 2, 2021

Hello Eat Play Happy,

Thank you for your feedback. We have since corrected the inventory sync issues noted in your review and will reach out directly regarding your listing issues.

Best regards,

Mixify Beauty

Have applied multiple times to Walmart and we are not yet listed. Have contacted support multiple times, no response any time. Attended the Shopify<>Walmart webinar, followed the presenters instructions for the numerous merchants who are in our position and need help with onboarding (via wma_support@walmart.com), still no response. Not a good start Walmart!

Beard Butler

Time spent using app 5 minutes

We've been trying to get registered as a seller on the Walmart Marketplace, but for some reason the program that identifies the EIN we uploaded failed to capture the number correctly, so we stopped our application and emailed support to fix it. We've made several attempts and have received little to no help. Our account is currently inactive and it's taking so long to get responses from their customer service reps. PLEASE HELP!

November 4, 2020

Hello Beard Butler - Thank you for the review. Can you please email wma_support@walmart.com with "Application Support" as the subject? We will have the business development team lean-in and lend some support here.

EdenBranch-Your Garden Paradise

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great App! They have great service, they spent a month with me to solve products issue. They really want their customer to have great sales in the Marketplace.

October 23, 2020

Thank you EdenBranch, we appreciate your thoughtful review. I am looking into your issues and will work with case support to make sure we fully understand what is holding you back and what we can do to fix it.

WMA Support.

THE WHISPERWOOD COLLECTION

Time spent using app About 4 hours

I used this app to migrate my products from Shopify to Walmart. I only had to go back and update 2 or 3 fields on each product to have the two stores align properly. So much easier than setting up each item from beginning to end. The photos transferred as well.

ALOHA4USA

Time spent using app About 1 month

This is just a sales channel app that will not help you in altering the products on Walmart. So don't get misled by the free services as there are many more things that are needed to be done but there is no such option for that. Its better to just part my ways with Ced Commerce there support is excellent, they are always there to help and the app is also very user friendly.

October 8, 2020

Hello ALOHA4USA.

Thank you for the review. If you are trying to make custom changes to the content or the pricing of your products specifically for the Walmart Marketplace, please take advantage of our Shop Settings feature. This feature allows you to publish your listings and then customize them on Walmart Seller Central.

This Seller Help article will walk you through the Shop Settings features. https://sellerhelp.walmart.com/s/guide?article=000009462