Walmart Marketplace

Walmart Marketplace

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (2.7)
Developer
2.7
January 19, 2021

compared to what it takes to get a new dietary supplement product up on Amazon it is wonderful. Also, so far the seller help has been good. Just waiting for a few things like understanding why our products are not showing under the main keywords, but other than that it has been nice.

The UltraHealth Store
Time spent using app: 2 months
December 13, 2020

Not all products that are marked to be available on Walmart channel in Shopify are showing up in the app for some reason... can someone help me figure this out?

Bath4All
Time spent using app: 4 months
Walmart replied February 23, 2021

Hello Bath4All,

Thank you for your review. After taking a look at your item feed, it appears that this issue was resolved. If you continue to experience issues, please let us know at WMA_Support@walmart.com.

Best regards,

November 17, 2020

Used the application to increase our sales (Truth or drink & Fear Pong), good to see new sales orders coming in.

Truth or Drink
Time spent using app: 20 days
November 12, 2020

I love this app, it sync smoothly with my shopify store saving tons of times. did not have any issue with it.
and if you do have any issue, the shopify support are one of the best I bumped into, they will help you out in real time

BalloonPlay
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 11, 2020

I do see a lot of negative reviews, but clearly these individuals have not tried to load their products directly to walmart - which is a complete mess. while this software gives errors but do not give detail on what the issue is, it is still much better then the excel based or manual product upload process. I have not tried the email based assistance yet, but so far I am able to correct issues that I was not able to correct on walmart.com

Peacock Supplements
Time spent using app: About 24 hours
November 11, 2020

I am unable to edit my imported Products now, and all my variant images are scattered under each variant. Do not download, major flaws.

ID Stronghold
Time spent using app: 9 days
Walmart replied February 23, 2021

Hello ID Stronghold,

Thank you for your review. It looks like our support team already addressed this issue for you, but if you continue to experience further problems with your variant items please contact WMA_Support@walmart.com.

Sincerely,

November 6, 2020

Doesn't sync inventory properly, issues with listings, support is nonexistent, don't respond for days, weeks, or at all.

Eat Play Happy
Time spent using app: 6 months
Walmart replied April 2, 2021

Hello Eat Play Happy,

Thank you for your feedback. We have since corrected the inventory sync issues noted in your review and will reach out directly regarding your listing issues.

Best regards,

Edited November 5, 2020

Have applied multiple times to Walmart and we are not yet listed. Have contacted support multiple times, no response any time. Attended the Shopify<>Walmart webinar, followed the presenters instructions for the numerous merchants who are in our position and need help with onboarding (via wma_support@walmart.com), still no response. Not a good start Walmart!

Mixify Beauty
Time spent using app: 5 months
November 3, 2020

We've been trying to get registered as a seller on the Walmart Marketplace, but for some reason the program that identifies the EIN we uploaded failed to capture the number correctly, so we stopped our application and emailed support to fix it. We've made several attempts and have received little to no help. Our account is currently inactive and it's taking so long to get responses from their customer service reps. PLEASE HELP!

Beard Butler
Time spent using app: 5 minutes
Walmart replied November 4, 2020

Hello Beard Butler - Thank you for the review. Can you please email wma_support@walmart.com with "Application Support" as the subject? We will have the business development team lean-in and lend some support here.

Edited November 13, 2020

Great App! They have great service, they spent a month with me to solve products issue. They really want their customer to have great sales in the Marketplace.

EdenBranch-Your Garden Paradise
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Walmart replied October 23, 2020

Thank you EdenBranch, we appreciate your thoughtful review. I am looking into your issues and will work with case support to make sure we fully understand what is holding you back and what we can do to fix it.

WMA Support.